Trump - Rioters - Cans Of Soup

I didn't make the meme, I just copied it.
Even worse.

your total input to this thread is being a grammar Nazi?

:offtopic:
That does not mean it was not a good point.

and off topic
It was about the topic and the sloppy way it was presented. If you want to be taken seriously when making a point, show that you are intelligent enough to use the language properly.

If you want to be taken seriously when making a point, show that you are intelligent enough to use the language properly.

and if YOU want to be taken seriously, show enough intelligence to know that I didn't make the meme, and therefore the error in grammar is not my fault.

I didn't make the meme, I just copied it.
Even worse.

your total input to this thread is being a grammar Nazi?

:offtopic:
That does not mean it was not a good point.

and off topic
It was about the topic and the sloppy way it was presented. If you want to be taken seriously when making a point, show that you are intelligent enough to use the language properly.

If you want to be taken seriously when making a point, show that you are intelligent enough to use the language properly.

and if YOU want to be taken seriously, show enough intelligence to know that I didn't make the meme, and therefore the error in grammar is not my fault.
You posted it though, showing your ignorance of the English language.

Moonbats don't care about the difference between you're and your. They don't even realize they're idiots.
whats worse is the ones that make a big deal about it,,
and think about it,, how do they have a verbal conversation?? do they interrupt the speaker and ask how they are spelling that or if they are using correct quotation marks??

most times they complain because they are loosing the discussion,,

Moonbats don't care about the difference between you're and your. They don't even realize they're idiots.
and think about it,, how do they have a verbal conversation?? do they interrupt the speaker and ask how they are spelling that or if they are using correct quotation marks??

Better tighten up that discussion. You wouldn't want to lose it!

They think that deriving a correct math answer is racist. They think proper English is racist. Mathematically or linguistically or whatever, they think all people should be able to express themselves regardless of convention.

They're idiots.

Oops, I mean, there idiots.

They think that deriving a correct math answer is racist. They think proper English is racist. Mathematically or linguistically or whatever, they think all people should be able to express themselves regardless of convention.

They're idiots.

Oops, I mean, there idiots.

As opposed to here idiots?

When will you start showing your intellect because, so far, your posts read like a comic book.
I presented facts in my OP and provided a link. Calling it 'sloppy' with absolutely no linked facts is not only sloppy but stupid and arrogant.

Forum List

Back