Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

I clicked on the link. Said nothing about any lockdown, Dumbass.

Are you ever not a dipshit?
You are slow. Lock downs were started under Trump. You have a problem with historical facts ? Maybe you forgot Trump was even president as he bungled his way through the first three months declaring Covid will be gone soon. He can’t read and only listens to drop out Hannity and BS artist Tucker do nothing and anyone like Putin who can show him how to rob the public. Trump is a criminal and any one who believes in him is ignorant or worships criminality.

You are slow. Lock downs were started under Trump. You have a problem with historical facts ? Maybe you forgot Trump was even president as he bungled his way through the first three months declaring Covid will be gone soon. He can’t read and only listens to drop out Hannity and BS artist Tucker do nothing and anyone like Putin who can show him how to rob the public. Trump is a criminal and any one who believes in him is ignorant or worships criminality.
Biden is a money launderer for 50 years. A Criminal.

There fixed it for ya.

I clicked on the link. Said nothing about any lockdown, Dumbass.

Are you ever not a dipshit?
Poor Dumbfuck, the very next day after Trump recommended social distancing and not eating out, DeSantis signed an EO effecting exactly that and even citing Trump's guidelines...

[limited restaurant seating to 50% capacity]

WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Donald J. Trump and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC") issued the 15 Days to Slow the Spread guidance advising individuals to adopt far-reaching social distancing measures, such as working from home and avoiding gatherings of more than IO people; and

[limited restaurants to take out only in some south Florida counties. closed gyms, theaters & beaches]

Section 6. The closures in this order shall remain in effect in accordance with the President's "15 Days to Slow the Spread", initiated on March 16, 2020. These closures shall expire on March 31, 2020, but may be renewed upon the written request of the County Administrator.

[closed all bars]

There fixed it for ya.
Really, you have proof and it’s just babble. Trump paid fines and restitution for a fraud university and so call charity, which he lost because he used the funds for illegal purposes. I know Trump Humpers are fine with scamming people because shit, they don’t beluve in education, but it is illegal and Trump is a criminal. You have no proof of Biden….

There fixed it for ya.
Really ? You have proof that Joe Biden was indicted for money laundering ?. We have proof that Trump engaged in 2 counts of fraud; he confessed. Among sane people, that fixed it for ya. Among Humpers, you live in your own world.

Really ? You have proof that Joe Biden was indicted for money laundering ?. We have proof that Trump engaged in 2 counts of fraud; he confessed. Among sane people, that fixed it for ya. Among Humpers, you live in your own world.
I guess your right the gas company needed to hire a crack head to tell them how to make gas. That crack head Hunter is da shit.

I had not heard that.
Nor seen that.

How do you know that?
Rashida Yardage

Don't be a 1930 German Jew and deny that there will ever be a Holocaust of infidels. Mein Kampf is Islam's playbook. In it, Hitler advised that violence had not worked; the way to power and finally being open about the Nazi(slami) agenda was through elections.

Last edited:
Trump didn't lockdown anything, Simpleton.

Poor Dumbfuck, the very next day after Trump recommended social distancing and not eating out, DeSantis signed an EO effecting exactly that and even citing Trump's guidelines...

[limited restaurant seating to 50% capacity]​
WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Donald J. Trump and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC") issued the 15 Days to Slow the Spread guidance advising individuals to adopt far-reaching social distancing measures, such as working from home and avoiding gatherings of more than IO people; and

[limited restaurants to take out only in some south Florida counties. closed gyms, theaters & beaches]​
Section 6. The closures in this order shall remain in effect in accordance with the President's "15 Days to Slow the Spread", initiated on March 16, 2020. These closures shall expire on March 31, 2020, but may be renewed upon the written request of the County Administrator.

[closed all bars]​
So? Trump recommended social distancing. BFD.

Trump isn't Desantis, Dumbass.

Trump didn't lockdown anything.

Grow a brain.

An exchange and query (from post #17):

An assertion stated by poster, Main Street: "Millions of enfranchised jihadi sleeper cells, funded with OPEC loot, got Bi-den elected."
Query:
"I had not heard that. Nor seen that. How do you know that?"

Response:

"Don't be a 1930 German Jew and deny that there will ever be a Holocaust of infidels."
-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know.
I don't get it either.

New Age PhDs Are Nerdy Weaklings Desperate for Power

Coming from a Diploma Dumbo who doesn't know the difference between THAN and THEN, I take that as a compliment. Your superficial education makes you incapable of knowing who's (Collegese: whose) smart and what's smart.
Yah ? Bet you think the ones from the 1800s were smarter. Tell us, exactly when did real doctors become nerdy weaklings. Got a date ?

Maybe the ones who sold medicine from the back of wagon.
Doc Holliday ? Dr Seuss ?

It's crazy how Trump was forced by the Dems to destroy the economy around the world -- and all for what? For nothing....

That is what the Dems always does....destroy the economy...and now we have to wait for God to put Trump back in office so the economy can be great again.....before its too late
Gee, I didn"t know that Tramp took orders from Nancy & Chuck.

Forum List

Back