Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
When the left and the media were demanding lockdowns,. and President Trump and many Republican governor's were being pummeled in articles and TV news for not embracing lockdowns and keeping their state's open... science has proven they were right...

And here are the receipts ... March 2020...

Thank God my Governor had a backbone and held out as long as possible under the assault from democrats especially in the media.

"Some states are still refusing to order lockdowns Missouri Gov. Mike Parson said he will not issue a statewide shutdown, insisting it is down to 'individual responsibility' Medical experts sent him..."

And Kudos to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for standing up to relentless pressure and never shutting down...

Honorable mentions for other states that did their best to defy the democrats demands to destroy their states economies...

Last edited:
It's crazy how Trump was forced by the Dems to destroy the economy around the world -- and all for what? For nothing....

That is what the Dems always does....destroy the economy...and now we have to wait for God to put Trump back in office so the economy can be great again.....before its too late

When the left and the media were demanding lockdowns,. and President Trump and many Republican governor's were being pummeled in articles and TV news for not embracing lockdowns and keeping their state's open... science has proven they were right...

Thank God my Governor had a backbone and held out as long as possible under the assault from democrats especially in the media.

"Some states are still refusing to order lockdowns Missouri Gov. Mike Parson said he will not issue a statewide shutdown, insisting it is down to 'individual responsibility' Medical experts sent him..."

And Kudos to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for standing up to relentless pressure and never shutting down...

Honorable mentions for other states that did their best to defy the democrats demands to destroy their states economies...

That is true. The majority of damage to this country during the pandemic was done by liberal Democrat mayors and governors.

Once again, President Trump has been vindicated.

Makes you wonder why he declared a national emergency.

Emergencies free up funding and are not the same as lockdowns.

The lockdowners/panic brigade is just beginning to lose and get their due comeuppance. I have grace for those who were just genuinely scared. I have little grace for those who gleefully wished death on others and/or propagated the panic in various ways.

Trump Extends Coronavirus Lockdown Until April 30​

Which would have made it, what, a month?

Meanwhile, my kinder students are still wearing masks to school 8 hours a day. That's right. By county order.

Emergencies free up funding and are not the same as lockdowns.
Yeah, he did that too fido....

The lockdowners/panic brigade is just beginning to lose and get their due comeuppance. I have grace for those who were just genuinely scared. I have little grace for those who gleefully wished death on others and/or propagated the panic in various ways.
Meanwhile back in reality, the US is about at 2/3 fully vaccinated. About 20% more and we will achieve herd immunity.

Yeah, he did that too fido....

Meanwhile back in reality, the US is about at 2/3 fully vaccinated. About 20% more and we will achieve herd immunity.

The vaccines are doing more harm than good. Read it and weep, as of yesterday. I'm so glad I never took these immune system poison shots.

1643802298987.png

It's crazy how Trump was forced by the Dems to destroy the economy around the world -- and all for what? For nothing....

That is what the Dems always does....destroy the economy...and now we have to wait for God to put Trump back in office so the economy can be great again.....before its too late
It was the republicans that destroyed the economy, check it out starting with Reagan.

Meanwhile back in reality, the overwhelming number of deaths due to covid are among the not fully vaccinated.

Sure honey, just ignore the data coming in. And the way our nation fudges it. That will work MAYBE for a few more weeks....but you have dug your trench and there you sit, in your own muck, wallowing around. Good on you.

Sure honey, just ignore the data coming in. And the way our nation fudges it. That will work MAYBE for a few more weeks....but you have dug your trench and there you sit, in your own muck, wallowing around. Good on you.

Yeah, you've been screaming that for months now. I was supposed to have already dropped dead from the first shot. Since then--in January 2021, I've had a second shot and a booster. When are you now forecasting the quick onset of death?

Yup, our economy just grew under Biden by more then 5%, more then it has since the 1980s.

Forum List

Back