Trump reverses course on Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the first time the blob ever asked his psycho supporters for sacrifice. The response has not been pretty. Of course, they won't say they are defying his edicts, they'll say they are sticking it to "the government" without mentioning the cheeto by name. They dare not speak ill of their master, you see.

Still, from a political POV (this is the political forum), there is no upside to the Blob's moves here. If he asks for no sacrifice, he's flying in the face of science; more people get infected and some of them will die. If he asks for sacrifice, he is (in the psycho's minds) giving in to some mythical deep state that is controlling his actions. In the final analysis; if things are back to quasi-normal by November, the only thing that will matter is whether or not enough of the soft el-blabo supporters are peeled off by his squashing of rights, his bungling of this response, and his bizarre behavior at these press conferences.

I thought Hope Hicks was going back to the White House to prevent this sort of circus.

Just think, if Trump hadn't taken it seriously on Jan 31 and banned travel from China, while Nanzi was handing out fake impeachment pens, some of you unemployable dumb c*nts would probably have a dry cough now.

That would be horrible.
What dry cough? I thought it was a HOAX!?!?

Gotta give credit to his handlers here. The adults in the room somehow got this idiot to listen to the professionals instead of trying to pack churches on Easter Sunday.
More like, Dr. Fauci, and others, took his dumb ass to the woodshed and straightened him out.

In tonight’s news conference, we saw a new Trump

Up until now, it has been...

Denial
It is no worse than the flu
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Dr Fauci has given him a new course. Trump now says that if no action had been taken, 2.2 million would have died. He is now willing to stretch this out. End of April before he looks at relaxing standards.

He wants it known that he has saved over 2 million lives. That his toughness and leadership has saved us.

Expect Fox and conservative rhetoric. to reverse course
Apparently his irresponsible attitude and quotes such as "I take no responsibility, at all" just weren't cutting it as the country and his presidency were heading down the tube.

Wrong about what?
About everything regarding this disease...

"It's no biggie, only 3 cases...only 15 cases"

"We have it under control"

"When it gets warm it'll just disappear"

"Everyone who wants to get tested can get tested."

"We're gonna open up the country for Easter!"

Everything dude.

What has he be RIGHT about on this matter?

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Dr Fauci has given him a new course. Trump now says that if no action had been taken, 2.2 million would have died. He is now willing to stretch this out. End of April before he looks at relaxing standards.

He wants it known that he has saved over 2 million lives. That his toughness and leadership has saved us.

I have to admit, it was impressive the way he stood up to Deep State Intelligence who kept yammering nonsense about "pandemics" and "viruses" in January, when there were hoaxes to harvest.
Up until tonight, Trump has embraced the conspiracies and denied responsibility.

This is all a way for Dems and Lamestream media to attack me. It is not as bad as they say.

Now, he is admitting it is bad. That 2.2 million would be killed without strong measures.

He is setting himself up as our savior.

Oh, he's still embracing conspiracies.

Are you saying Cuomo lied when he said NY had adequate supplies for now?

Its the first time the blob ever asked his psycho supporters for sacrifice. The response has not been pretty. Of course, they won't say they are defying his edicts, they'll say they are sticking it to "the government" without mentioning the cheeto by name. They dare not speak ill of their master, you see.

Still, from a political POV (this is the political forum), there is no upside to the Blob's moves here. If he asks for no sacrifice, he's flying in the face of science; more people get infected and some of them will die. If he asks for sacrifice, he is (in the psycho's minds) giving in to some mythical deep state that is controlling his actions. In the final analysis; if things are back to quasi-normal by November, the only thing that will matter is whether or not enough of the soft el-blabo supporters are peeled off by his squashing of rights, his bungling of this response, and his bizarre behavior at these press conferences.

I thought Hope Hicks was going back to the White House to prevent this sort of circus.
Nice post Candy.

He is providing SO much fodder against himself even the dumbest will watch this monster get slayed in the upcoming election due to his display as no more than an evil lying POS.
You really think his base didn't know what they were voting for?
No I don't. I believe that some voters were sick of the establishment, were fed up and couldn't stomach another Clinton. What they overlooked is someone that displayed 40 years of acting like a total shithead and made a disastrous decision picking him so foolishly. It has been non-stop havoc since. A very bad mistake IMHO.

One word, "Judges". And more to come, LMAO.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Reverse course? He’s said all along he will assess the situation at the end of the 15 days.

You’re having delusions. It is a side effect of TDS.

....Hey Trumpkin, are you heading to Church for Easter? Dear Leader said it will be wonderful.

5e79726d1378e33de2231572
If you could pan to the left, Pompeeo is biting his lip after Fat Donnie called his office the Dept. of the Deep State. All that guy does is quite massively and proficiently embarrass all.

He is providing SO much fodder against himself even the dumbest will watch this monster get slayed in the upcoming election due to his display as no more than an evil lying POS.
No I don't. I believe that some voters were sick of the establishment, were fed up and couldn't stomach another Clinton. What they overlooked is someone that displayed 40 years of acting like a total shithead and made a disastrous decision picking him so foolishly. It has been non-stop havoc since. A very bad mistake IMHO.

After November, when Fat Donnie and crew are dismissed, there may be two vacancies on the SCOTUS which will be replaced with better than what resides there now.

Nice post Candy.
Thanks.

After November, when Fat Donnie and crew are dismissed, there may be two vacancies on the SCOTUS which will be replaced with better than what resides there now.

Only in your wet dreams.

Biden will be the gift of the century to the right.

Wrong about what?
About everything regarding this disease...

"It's no biggie, only 3 cases...only 15 cases"

"We have it under control"

"When it gets warm it'll just disappear"

"Everyone who wants to get tested can get tested."

"We're gonna open up the country for Easter!"

Everything dude.

What has he be RIGHT about on this matter?

Do you have a quote where he says we're gonna open up the country for easter ?

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

I have to admit, it was impressive the way he stood up to Deep State Intelligence who kept yammering nonsense about "pandemics" and "viruses" in January, when there were hoaxes to harvest.
Up until tonight, Trump has embraced the conspiracies and denied responsibility.

This is all a way for Dems and Lamestream media to attack me. It is not as bad as they say.

Now, he is admitting it is bad. That 2.2 million would be killed without strong measures.

He is setting himself up as our savior.

Oh, he's still embracing conspiracies.

Are you saying Cuomo lied when he said NY had adequate supplies for now?

Define "now", does that include this upcoming week?

“Even President Donald Trump, a serial spinner of his own political realities, accepted science's dire truth in ditching an Easter target to open up the US economy with the coronavirus pandemic set to take a savage turn.

Trump's extension of social distancing guidelines until April 30 is a highly significant move that means American life will remain shut down for at least a month, and probably longer.

Despite cascading humanitarian and political impacts of that decision, the devastating toll of the virus left Trump little choice -- even though some conservative backers have been urging him to ease lockdowns.

A President, who a month ago was predicting a miracle that would just make the virus go away, was presented with cataclysmic figures that 2.2 million Americans could die if he indulged his itch to start reopening the economy in the coming week.”

Some conservative backers?

Nonsense.

Virtually every rightist wants the social distancing guidelines ended, jeopardizing the safety and lives of millions of Americans.

Wow. What a whiny pack of lefty loons on this board.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Lotta claims, no link.

Typical.

If you're going to make an OP that is more than an opinion piece by using facts, you need to link your sources
Read the rules and guidelines.
When starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back