Aug 4, 2009
In tonight’s news conference, we saw a new Trump

Up until now, it has been...

Denial
It is no worse than the flu
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Dr Fauci has given him a new course. Trump now says that if no action had been taken, 2.2 million would have died. He is now willing to stretch this out. End of April before he looks at relaxing standards.

He wants it known that he has saved over 2 million lives. That his toughness and leadership has saved us.

Expect Fox and conservative rhetoric. to reverse course

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Dr Fauci has given him a new course. Trump now says that if no action had been taken, 2.2 million would have died. He is now willing to stretch this out. End of April before he looks at relaxing standards.

He wants it known that he has saved over 2 million lives. That his toughness and leadership has saved us.

I have to admit, it was impressive the way he stood up to Deep State Intelligence who kept yammering nonsense about "pandemics" and "viruses" in January, when there were hoaxes to harvest.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

I have to admit, it was impressive the way he stood up to Deep State Intelligence who kept yammering nonsense about "pandemics" and "viruses" in January, when there were hoaxes to harvest.
Up until tonight, Trump has embraced the conspiracies and denied responsibility.

This is all a way for Dems and Lamestream media to attack me. It is not as bad as they say.

Now, he is admitting it is bad. That 2.2 million would be killed without strong measures.

He is setting himself up as our savior.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

All the anti-Trump voters, and even those who voted for him over the Dem in 2016, will see how much of a charlatan he is. He is providing SO much fodder against himself even the dumbest will watch this monster get slayed in the upcoming election due to his display as no more than an evil lying POS.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Somebody found a way to make him feel good about it for a while. Tomorrow, when the market tanks again, he will flip right back.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Somebody found a way to make him feel good about it for a while. Tomorrow, when the market tanks again, he will flip right back.
Up until now, Trump has sided with dollars over public safety.

But in an election year, will he now want to frame himself as public savior ?

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Reverse course? He’s said all along he will assess the situation at the end of the 15 days.

You’re having delusions. It is a side effect of TDS.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

All the anti-Trump voters, and even those who voted for him over the Dem in 2016, will see how much of a charlatan he is. He is providing SO much fodder against himself even the dumbest will watch this monster get slayed in the upcoming election due to his display as no more than an evil lying POS.

You so overestimate the intelligence of Deplorables. You really do. Look at the myriad of examples on this very board. Trump could kill a family being DUI and they'd blame the family for being on the same road as him...

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

You so overestimate the intelligence of Deplorables. You really do. Look at the myriad of examples on this very board. Trump could kill a family being DUI and they'd blame the family for being on the same road as him...
Even though they exist, there may be hope. SOS

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Up until tonight, Trump has embraced the conspiracies and denied responsibility.

This is all a way for Dems and Lamestream media to attack me. It is not as bad as they say.

Now, he is admitting it is bad. That 2.2 million would be killed without strong measures.

Oh, he's still embracing conspiracies.

He is providing SO much fodder against himself even the dumbest will watch this monster get slayed in the upcoming election due to his display as no more than an evil lying POS.
You really think his base didn't know what they were voting for?

He is providing SO much fodder against himself even the dumbest will watch this monster get slayed in the upcoming election due to his display as no more than an evil lying POS.
You really think his base didn't know what they were voting for?
No I don't. I believe that some voters were sick of the establishment, were fed up and couldn't stomach another Clinton. What they overlooked is someone that displayed 40 years of acting like a total shithead and made a disastrous decision picking him so foolishly. It has been non-stop havoc since. A very bad mistake IMHO.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

You seem to be confused about who the party of Ted Kennedy is.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

…and he’s still attacking journalists who dare confront him with facts and the truth.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

…and he’s still attacking journalists who dare confront him with facts and the truth.

He attacked her without giving her a chance to ask a question. He is afraid of her. What a bully. Melania should Be Best him into total solitude.

Denial
We have this thing beat
It will quickly be over
I am not responsible.

Reverse course? He’s said all along he will assess the situation at the end of the 15 days.

You’re having delusions. It is a side effect of TDS.

....Hey Trumpkin, are you heading to Church for Easter? Dear Leader said it will be wonderful.

5e79726d1378e33de2231572

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back