Trump responds to NFL players kneeling on Thanksgiving Day.

And still the closed minded Trumpians do not understand why players kneel.

The feckless little punk in the video confirms this. The players love America but also recognized the notion that Black Lives do indeed matter. They recognize that brutal police tactics are meted out far too often in situations that do not call for such brutality. They further recognize that law enforcement is not infallible and far too insular keeping their malfeasance hidden from the general public.

Technology has unmasked the systemic racism and unnecessary brutality. Thank God for that. Law enforcement is to protect and serve, not to be judge, jury and far too often, executioner.

No-nonsense and sometimes ultra brutal law enforcement techniques are performed by police officers because that's what their bosses, the Politicians, demand. If the politicians change their tune as they seem to be, that will be fine with cops as well. They know how to avoid problems with problemsome characters as well.

The feckless little punk in the video confirms this. The players love America but also recognized the notion that Black Lives do indeed matter. They recognize that brutal police tactics are meted out far too often in situations that do not call for such brutality. They further recognize that law enforcement is not infallible and far too insular keeping their malfeasance hidden from the general public.

Technology has unmasked the systemic racism and unnecessary brutality. Thank God for that. Law enforcement is to protect and serve, not to be judge, jury and far too often, executioner.

No-nonsense and sometimes ultra brutal law enforcement techniques are performed by police officers because that's what their bosses, the Politicians, demand. If the politicians change their tune as they seem to be, that will be fine with cops as well. They know how to avoid problems with problemsome characters as well.
Is it just easy to blame politicians?

Is it just easy to blame politicians?

That's where the blame belongs. They appoint the police chiefs, give them orders as to their priorities, reprimands them if the City thug population gets out of control, etc. It doesn't look good for the politicians if crime gets out of control. But if the priority becomes Black Lives, the word can be passed down to the officers on the street to do a better job at minding their own beeswax.

1. We understand both the stated reason and the real reason.

2. The players do not love America. They have been clear that they consider America a wacist place full of wacist people and that they refuse to "show respect" to such a nation.

3. There is no systemic wacism against blacks.

It's tough to say. On one hand, they may not know because the reason is avoided by those who provide them with their "information" and opinions, and they lack the curiosity to find out on their own. On the other hand, maybe they do know and are just avoiding an honest conversation.

We may never know the real answer to that.

You will never know, because you refuse to listen.

I'm not insulted by them at all. I simply ignore andove on. I'm not going to get involved trying to fight all this political stuff. It's just not all that important I can only control what I do which is stand. I am one person and cannot make a difference and frankly don't want to make one.

2. The players do not love America. They have been clear that they consider America a wacist place full of wacist people and that they refuse to "show respect" to such a nation.

Your childish attitude betrays the notion you really understand anything at all.

I'm not insulted by them at all. I simply ignore andove on. I'm not going to get involved trying to fight all this political stuff. It's just not all that important I can only control what I do which is stand. I am one person and cannot make a difference and frankly don't want to make one.

The flag is a symbol of all America and Americans. When the kneelers insult the symbol of the Nation as a whole, they are insulting all of us.

That you just accept their insults and still celebrate them despite their open contempt for you, does not mean their insults did not happen. It just means that you are taking the shit they dish out, without complaint.

Your childish attitude betrays the notion you really understand anything at all.

If you really believed that, you would have challenged me to back up my claim that I understand the stated and real reasons.

Then, when I could not do it, you would have scored a REAL point against me.

Instead all you did was call me a name. Ironically since your behavior in doing that, was actually childish and showed a complete lack of understanding me, if you thought you could get away with it.

If you really believed that, you would have challenged me to back up my claim that I understand the stated and real reasons.

Instead all you did was call me a name. Ironically since your behavior in doing that, was actually childish and showed a complete lack of understanding me, if you thought you could get away with it.
Weally?

Weally?

Said the man that still doesn't want to back up his claim, by challenging me and thus trying to "prove" his claim.

Loser.

Trump is the perfect representative of the authoritarian right – hostile to, and frightened of, lawful dissent and expressions of individual liberty.
Not really....just sick and tired of pampered, racist ingrates who don't appreciate the great opportunities this country provides them.

Wow, so you think talking like Elmer Fudd makes your point.
"There's no wacism, you wascally wabbit."

"I won't be watching much anymore."

about damn time,just wish it was for the right reason of all these franchises moving not staying loyal to their cities,raiders to vegas chargers to LA.:uhoh3: at least THAT would be a vaild reason to have no interest in them anymore.

"I won't be watching much anymore."

about damn time,just wish it was for the right reason of all these franchises moving not staying loyal to their cities,raiders to vegas chargers to LA.:uhoh3: at least THAT would be a vaild reason to have no interest in them anymore.

Trump's best friends may be the troops right now, so as president
he doesn't have much choice .

Forum List

Back