Trump rescued from stuck elevator by Colorado Springs firefighters.

It's Colorado. The fire marshal was probably high. It's a good thing he was able to do anything.

Only Trump can make our elevators great. He knows more than Elisha Otis.

Last edited:
Criticizing the fire marshal [Brett Lacey] on Friday, Trump said he didn’t know what he was doing and was “probably a Democrat.”

Lacey, was recently honored by the city as “Civilian of the Year” for his role in helping the wounded at a 2015 mass shooting at a local Planned Parenthood.​

Awesome

:thup:

wow dumbo donald really thinks he knows better than everyone else...

trump only pays lip service to respect for rule of law and public safety.

you should vote trump for president cuz he is really going to shake up "the establishment" who knows nothing about anything! the entire establishment needs to be fired so donald can make America great again!

once donald is president all the established laws will be thrown out until donald can figure out what is really going on.

vote for trump and he will hire only the best fire marshalls who get it.

"Now because of your fire marshal, who I am not a fan of, he's probably a Democrat, probably a guy than doesn't get it, I'm going to go into the other room and say hello to people that didn't get your location," Donald Trump said at the end of Friday's speech.

At one point, Trump's campaign tried to bring more people in, but police had to turn them away.

Lacey said crews evaluated the room on Thursday and decided about 1,500 people could safely fit in the room. Another thousand could be in the overflow room.

On Friday afternoon, Lacey decided another hundred could be let into both rooms. But, he told 11 News' Katie Pelton it comes down to what's safe.

fire+marshal+brett+lacey.JPG

"There's an old adage that when a fire marshal walks into a room, milk curdles. So because we're always looking out for public safety and trying to make certain venues go off successfully and safely sometimes there are people that aren't very happy with some of the rules and regulations we're required to enforce. But it doesn't bother me at all," he said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back