Trump Republicans Can't Hide

Those boxes were in high-traffic areas in big counties with millions of people. Whatever their reasons, it's impossible to say what they were doing without video.

A pity they produced no video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.
name a reason why, taking one of the 2000, one cell phone would be within ten feet of multiple drop boxes over 100 times in a two hour period. I'll wait. Again, were they serving hamburgers and the 2000 were starving and pigs? hahahaahahahahahahahaha, EXPOSED

name a reason why, taking one of the 2000, one cell phone would be within ten feet of multiple drop boxes over 100 times in a two hour period. I'll wait.

An election worker picking up ballots.

2000 people needed to pick up ballots multiple times at the same boxes? hahhahahahahahahahahahaha EXPOSED!!!!!

WTF?? You know those 2000 "mules" were spread out over 5 or 6 states, right?

And you asked for a reason. I gave you one. There are others.

Face it, without video confirmation, the movie is a joke. Which is why Bill Barr laughed out loud about it.

WTF?? You know those 2000 "mules" were spread out over 5 or 6 states, right?

And you asked for a reason. I gave you one. There are others.

Face it, without video confirmation, the movie is a joke. Which is why Bill Barr laughed out loud about it.

I responded to your post. What's wrong? Again, we know it was only in 5 or 6 states. The 5 and 6 states that locked doors and extended the counting. Election night was over while those mules were still dropping ballots. EXPOSED!!!!

I responded to your post. What's wrong? Again, we know it was only in 5 or 6 states. The 5 and 6 states that locked doors and extended the counting. Election night was over while those mules were still dropping ballots. EXPOSED!!!!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back