Trump Reportedly Considered Quitting First Presidential Race After 'P**y' Tape Surfaced, was more rattled than he let on: new book by Kellyanne Conway

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the reason Trump won was that tape...it reassured Americans he's a normal guy who LIKES WOMEN...what's wrong with that? and he said: "they let me do it because i'm famous", so it's not rape

excerpt:

Conway, who would soon become a White House aide, reportedly wrote in her memoir, “Here’s the Deal,” due out Tuesday, that she and Trump met in Trump Tower the night of Oct. 8, 2016, after the recording surfaced, to discuss his future, according to the Daily Beast.

Trump explained that he had seen reports that the GOP “could force him off the ticket or hold a vote to expel him” because of the comments.

“Should I get out” of the race? Trump reportedly asked Conway.

Conway told Trump he couldn’t quit, “unless you want to forfeit and throw the whole damn thing to Hillary,” she reportedly recounts in the book.

He was still worried, according to Conway, asking: “Will I lose? Will we lose? Can we still win?”

Conway claims in the book that she told Trump his comments were “reprehensible,” according to the Daily Beast. Yet, publicly, she was completely dismissive of the appalling remarks — and angry that many noted the future president was bragging about what sounded like sexual assault.

Forum List

Back