Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

All of his brain dead minions will chime in to heap scorn on Powell.

Trump knows he will never measure up to people like Powell because his Daddy gave him 400 million dollars and said "Go spend it!"

In other words, he has accomplished nothing on his own, other than being the worst President in U.S. history. I will concede that.

Dreams.jpg

All of his brain dead minions will chime in to heap scorn on Powell.

Trump knows he will never measure up to people like Powell because his Daddy gave him 400 million dollars and said "Go spend it!"

In other words, he has accomplished nothing on his own, other than being the worst President in U.S. history. I will concede that.
Problem for Trump is that Colin Powell was well respected

Something Trump will never have

This just got me thinking on something. I'm betting the day Trump dies that the country becomes party central.

He should have taken the high road. As a Bush loyalist, Powell disagreed with him, but unlike McCain, he wasn't in government in Trumps time to impact policies. If he couldn't say anything positive, He should have made an innocuous statement or nothing at all and leave it at that.

Trumps strength as a hardheaded businessman is also often his weakness.

He should have taken the high road. As a Bush loyalist, Powell disagreed with him, but unlike McCain, he wasn't in government in Trumps time to impact policies. If he couldn't say anything positive, He should have made an innocuous statement or nothing at all and leave it at that.

Trumps strength as a hardheaded businessman is also often his weakness.
Even hard headed businessmen know how to show respect

This just got me thinking on something. I'm betting the day Trump dies that the country becomes party central.

He's never going to die. He's going to steal Dick Cheney's Darth Vader outfit and live to torment the never trumpers forever.

Well thats not like Donald to behave like that. I wonder what happened to his legendary generosity of spirit.
Colin Powell after working in the military all his life, endorsed the brown turd Obammy, who was totally against the military. Yes, Colin was a RINO.

Forum List

Back