Trump Releases 60 Minutes Interview

it was just banned on daily motion

I saw your video and I saw trump get interrupted by a man to announce something about biden in 5 minutes. trump says he thinks they have enough for the video and leaves. he did not storm off. no wonder no one believes the fake media.media

I saw your video and I saw trump get interrupted by a man to announce something about biden in 5 minutes. trump says he thinks they have enough for the video and leaves. he did not storm off. no wonder no one believes the fake media.media
Banned on DailyMotion?!?

Those guys will leave anything up, and that got axed?

Holy shit, Batman!

Banned on DailyMotion?!?

Holy shit, Batman!

I am sure 60 minutes made them kill it.

Banned on DailyMotion?!?

Holy shit, Batman!

I am sure 60 minutes made them kill it.
DailyMotion is in France....They don't enforce copyright for scads of content.

Something else must be afoot here.

and now stahl is scrubbing parts of it. this is outright media corruption. the FBI is using the laptop to investigate money laundering.

and now stahl is scrubbing parts of it. this is outright media corruption. the FBI is using the laptop to investigate money laundering.

Trump set them up and now they can't deny their bias. One of the greatest trolls ever.

They're scumbags, pure and simple. The bitch lies e.g. "no proof Trump's campaign was spied on". The bitch thinks just because they don't report ANYTHING negative on Democrats then it's her safe space to deny FACTS

Look what PROGS built. PROGS like it, because they're weak, foolish, intellectually dishonest and/or deviants. There is no other explanation.

Forum List

Back