Trump releases 6 pages of accomplishments! WOW. Incredible

He did leave out other accomplishments like:
Spending more than Oblama in a shorter amount of time.
Highest unemployment in eighty years.
Loss of markets and the cost of 100 billion in subsidies to farmers.
Cancel culture features against Tik Toc because they mocked him and messed up his tickets to a rally.
His incessant bullying of women.
His golf tee times that have outnumbered Obama in a shorter amount of time.
Eight billion of a wall that is not only unfinished but falling down.
And his greatest achievement of all:

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes he left out fallacies
Yep.

I was going through the details of his accomplishments and dropped to my knees in tears, how wonderful it is to be born during this incredible time, of leadership.. I thank god for being alive during this.
Thank you!
WOW is correct. Simply incredible. The man keeps on winning and winning and winning, and winning...........................and winning and winning and winning..................
Winning at being the manipulator of the mail service to suppress voting, except in Florida.

I was going through the details of his accomplishments and dropped to my knees in tears, how wonderful it is to be born during this incredible time, of leadership.. I thank god for being alive during this.
Thank you!
WOW is correct. Simply incredible. The man keeps on winning and winning and winning, and winning...........................and winning and winning and winning..................
Winning at being the manipulator of the mail service to suppress voting, except in Florida.
Who doesn’t have access to vote?

Thank you!
Y’all are some really strange cats. Who talks like this?

Thank you!
By mail? Not many at the rate the sorting machines are being:

Mail sorting equipment being “removed” from post offices, leaving mail to “pile up”: union leader
A union chief says the changes, which have been more drastic than people realize, are costing more money — not less

Thank you!
patriots

Thank you!

Mail sorting equipment being “removed” from post offices, leaving mail to “pile up”: union leader
A union chief says the changes, which have been more drastic than people realize, are costing more money — not less

It’s tradition in America to show up and vote.. what’s the problem? Who can’t do that?

Thank you!

It’s tradition in America to show up and vote.. what’s the problem? Who can’t do that?
The president and the vice president...They vote by mail in ballot....But that's okay, right?

Thank you!
patriots
Without a gag reflex to accommodate any criminal in the office of the presidency. It is best to not get emotionally involved with a politician...

Thank you!

The president and the vice president...They vote by mail in ballot....But that's okay, right?
Yes they are in another state doing a service for America. They requested it.

Thank you!
patriots
Without a gag reflex to accommodate any criminal in the office of the presidency. It is best to not get emotionally involved with a politician...
Projecting?

Thank you!

If he doesn’t show up to vote in person, that’s his choice. Not my problem. NO MAIL IN VOTING FRAUD

Thank you!

The United States Postal Service is deactivating mail-sorting machines at processing centers across the US.(this is from the articles I posted to prove my statements)

Do you not have the ability to back up what you claim with proof?

Thank you!

If he doesn’t show up to vote in person, that’s his choice. Not my problem. NO MAIL IN VOTING FRAUD
He lives in another state. It’s what we do for military and presidents .. he still have to be validated and go through a process. Which is not mail in voting

Thank you!

The United States Postal Service is deactivating mail-sorting machines at processing centers across the US.(this is from the articles I posted to prove my statements)

You still haven’t told me who doesn’t have access to vote?

Yea, but Obama shot bin Laden.
No he didn't ....he didn't even give the order. Obama was out playing golf that day---while Panetta gave the order as per the very very first news reports that day----------Panetta then shortly resigned thereafter. The situation room photos were then taken after the fact and Obama had to haul azz full speed to take them.

Oh yawn ... so many supporters and so little time. The election is in 82 days, and as the man said, "it's all about the economy" the number of deaths and infections and the number of unemployed and homeless "stupid."

Thank you!

You still haven’t told me who doesn’t have access to vote?

Loaded question ^^^, aka also known as an idiot-gram.

Forum List

Back