Trump Reinvigorating the Q Krew

I've never known one.

I wish Lesh would name one.

But he/she/it can't. There's a pretty picture of President Trump that somebody photoshopped with a "Q" on his lapel, but that's really the total of what they've got that they think is "evidence".

I taste their fear. It's delicious.
No photoshop.

TRUMP put those pics out on his Truth Social platform

I've never known one.

I wish Lesh would name one.

But he/she/it can't. There's a pretty picture of President Trump that somebody photoshopped with a "Q" on his lapel, but that's really the total of what they've got that they think is "evidence".

I taste their fear. It's delicious.
Have you ever seen a republican talk about Q? I haven't. It's always democrats. Like they invented it.

They went into duck and cover mode after Jan 6...but their back and Trump is counting on them
1664733127045.png

They went into duck and cover mode after Jan 6...but their back and Trump is counting on them
/-----/ BLM and Antifa went into duck and cover mode after Banana Republic Joe stole the election, but their back, and Joe is counting on them.

BLM, Antifa, Far Left Promise Rioting if Trump Wins

Oct 23, 2020Sacramento BLM planning gun training. UPDATED: Antifa and Black Lives Matter, along with other far left groups across the country, are promising there will be riots if Donald Trumps wins re-election, and challenger Joe Biden loses. As Victoria Taft reports at PJ Media, "The ' Shut Down DC ' group, which is disappearing its web content ...

Last edited:
At some point they'll give up trying to deny this, and just admit it. This is a party, and a former President, animated by QAnon and paranoid conspiracy theories.
Trump does stuff like that just to make NPC heads explode.

Obviously, the tactic works.

It exposes you dumbasses, brings you out of the woodwork

/-----/ BLM and Antifa went into cover mode after Banana Republic Joe stole the election, but their back and Joe is counting on them.

BLM, Antifa, Far Left Promise Rioting if Trump Wins

Oct 23, 2020Sacramento BLM planning gun training. UPDATED: Antifa and Black Lives Matter, along with other far left groups across the country, are promising there will be riots if Donald Trumps wins re-election, and challenger Joe Biden loses. As Victoria Taft reports at PJ Media, "The ' Shut Down DC ' group, which is disappearing its web content ...
Wow was THAT fucking lame

"As Victoria Taft reports at PJ Media, “The ’Shut Down DC’ group, which is disappearing its web content faster than you can say antifa, implores its followers across the country to vote on ‘November 3rd. After You Vote, Hit the Streets!’ It appears that unrest, riots, and arson will happen anyway, regardless of what the polls say on Election Day. Just like every day in Portland.”

So Pajamas fucking Media equates protest as "unrest, riots, and arson"

Problem is that NO ONE promised that except Pajamas fucking Media

New Topics

Forum List

Back