Trump Reinvigorating the Q Krew

The REAL, TRUE Ukrainian flag

1664640639116.png

First Rule of Fight Club

Never admit that Fight Club Exists
Sorry. I don't watch movies.

If you do and you declare that you craft the rules for your life from stuff you got out of movies, well..........................

They went into duck and cover mode after Jan 6...but their back and Trump is counting on them
Yep, Trump needs them, and he knows they're ready to go. He's already crossed the line by forwarding that Q meme and he didn't get much pushback.

If he has to be the first QAnon President, if that's what it takes, he'll do it without a second thought.

Yep, Trump needs them, and he knows they're ready to go. He's already crossed the line by forwarding that Q meme and he didn't get much pushback.

If he has to be the first QAnon President, if that's what it takes, he'll do it without a second thought.
Resorting to the Q bottom feeders when your nationalist MAGAbase wanes.

You stupid morons are TOTALLY OBSESSED with Donald Trump.

Where is this Q krew?

I want to meet them.

I've never actually met one.

There's one on one of the other forums maybe, not really sure....
I've never known one.

I wish Lesh would name one.

But he/she/it can't. There's a pretty picture of President Trump that somebody photoshopped with a "Q" on his lapel, but that's really the total of what they've got that they think is "evidence".

I taste their fear. It's delicious.

Forum List

Back