Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer, But We Can't Afford To Look Away

Any of you clowns found a single crime for this "long list of crimes" yet? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot.

So completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-lie-based thread...?!

'Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer'​

Were ewe and I discussing crimes? Do I believe that the tRump administration was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Do I believe every administration in my lifetime was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Ewe actually believe tRump is truthful, factual and innocent of everything! Fucking unbelievable!!!
MAGA
Please don't try to speak for me - you're already embarassing yourself enough speaking for yourself.

I'll ask you again:

So completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-lie-based thread...?!

Goober, I answered it earlier. Have mommy read it to ewe again. I believe EVERY administration has committed crimes. NONE will ever be charged because they want to have the ability to do the same.
MAGA
This was no answer...again - Yes or No, snowflake:

So you completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-LIE-based thread?!

The only 'list of crimes' snowflakes hold onto are unsupported, legally unsubstantiated butt-hurt, irrational hate-driven 'Orange Man Bad' personal gripes.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that the DEMOCRATS CREATED DONALD TRUMP by engaging in such open, blatant corruption, liberal extremism, and screwing over the American people to the point they drove Americans to Trump...resulting in a failed 'landslide' victory, a Hillary loss, and a Trump Presidency.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump FORCED the Deep State, Washington Establishment, corrupt, self-serving politicians out of the shadows and into the light, forced them to finally abandon their 'masks' and show Americans who they were and what they stood for.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you and Democrats is that Trump led Americans to oppose the Politicians who believed THEY controlled politics and elections, that Americans dared to reject the GOP Establishment's list of usual candidates and picked their own...then opposed the Democrat Party Juggernaut....and WON.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump became the most successful politician in US history to actually KEEP the most number of promises that he made....that he delivered the lowest minority unemployment rate in history, the most successful economy in decades, the most number of Americans working at 1 time in US history, etc...

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that politicians, Democrats, etc....self-proclaimed 'experts' who were proven complete failures as 'prognosticators', proven to be wrong about how this TV personality and billionaire would fail so completely - were proven wrong.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that President Trump was able to defeat Democrats and their dirty, criminal game at every turn, every time, for over 4 years.

And with the latest debunking of another Democrat / Far Left / Fake Media lie, Trump is STILL beating Democrats / snowflakes.

In the 2 presidential elections he has actually made it on the ballot he has lost by an aggregate of about 10,000,000 votes.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
MAGA
No one is talking about the number of votes Trump 'lost' by but you. i am talking about how Biden kicked Barry's ass by getting more votes than Barry ever did. You seem to agree with this - that CCP/Dementia Joe was / is more beloved than Barry ever was.
Apparently, Aldo thinks we elect a President by the popular vote.

Nope, simply pointing out how I pray you run him again because the margin of his defeat keeps growing.
MAGA
How can his margin of defeat keep growing when he only lost once?:cuckoo:

By nearly 3,000,000 to nearly 7,000,000.

Ewe do know 7,000,000>3,000,000.
Hell no ewe don't. U have not figured out that 81,000,000 >74,000,000
Trump won in 2016, Dumbass.

Did you drop out of school after third grade?

He did but 65,000,000 is still >62,000,000 no matter which school ewe went to.
MAGA
So?

Pointing out how he has lost both national elections he has run in to democrats by nearly 10,000,000 combined votes. Please keep running him!!!
MAGA

Any of you clowns found a single crime for this "long list of crimes" yet? :banana: :banana: :banana:
Every time a crime is found the communists steal it. Now we know that it was BowWow Bowser to ordered the rioters in Lafayette Square. Not Trump. She gave the order no doubt intending to blame Trump all along.

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot.

Were ewe and I discussing crimes? Do I believe that the tRump administration was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Do I believe every administration in my lifetime was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Ewe actually believe tRump is truthful, factual and innocent of everything! Fucking unbelievable!!!
MAGA
Please don't try to speak for me - you're already embarassing yourself enough speaking for yourself.

I'll ask you again:

Goober, I answered it earlier. Have mommy read it to ewe again. I believe EVERY administration has committed crimes. NONE will ever be charged because they want to have the ability to do the same.
MAGA

So you completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-LIE-based thread?!

The only 'list of crimes' snowflakes hold onto are unsupported, legally unsubstantiated butt-hurt, irrational hate-driven 'Orange Man Bad' personal gripes.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that the DEMOCRATS CREATED DONALD TRUMP by engaging in such open, blatant corruption, liberal extremism, and screwing over the American people to the point they drove Americans to Trump...resulting in a failed 'landslide' victory, a Hillary loss, and a Trump Presidency.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump FORCED the Deep State, Washington Establishment, corrupt, self-serving politicians out of the shadows and into the light, forced them to finally abandon their 'masks' and show Americans who they were and what they stood for.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you and Democrats is that Trump led Americans to oppose the Politicians who believed THEY controlled politics and elections, that Americans dared to reject the GOP Establishment's list of usual candidates and picked their own...then opposed the Democrat Party Juggernaut....and WON.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump became the most successful politician in US history to actually KEEP the most number of promises that he made....that he delivered the lowest minority unemployment rate in history, the most successful economy in decades, the most number of Americans working at 1 time in US history, etc...

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that politicians, Democrats, etc....self-proclaimed 'experts' who were proven complete failures as 'prognosticators', proven to be wrong about how this TV personality and billionaire would fail so completely - were proven wrong.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that President Trump was able to defeat Democrats and their dirty, criminal game at every turn, every time, for over 4 years.

And with the latest debunking of another Democrat / Far Left / Fake Media lie, Trump is STILL beating Democrats / snowflakes.

In the 2 presidential elections he has actually made it on the ballot he has lost by an aggregate of about 10,000,000 votes.
MAGA
No one is talking about the number of votes Trump 'lost' by but you. i am talking about how Biden kicked Barry's ass by getting more votes than Barry ever did. You seem to agree with this - that CCP/Dementia Joe was / is more beloved than Barry ever was.

Nope, simply pointing out how I pray you run him again because the margin of his defeat keeps growing.
MAGA

MAGA
So?

Pointing out how he has lost both national elections he has run in to democrats by nearly 10,000,000 combined votes. Please keep running him!!!
MAGA
Once again Tardo, he won in 2016.

You should educate yourself on how we elect a POTUS in America.

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
Is 65,000,000>62,000,000?
Here's a hint, both can be true.
MAGA

Donald Trump and his regime committed many criminal, evil and otherwise despicable acts in plain sight. Those include, with no attempt to be comprehensive:

Of course, the Republican Party and its followers and propagandists are doing everything in their power to sabotage any efforts to investigate the public and private crimes of the Trump regime. For reasons of political expediency or incompetence, perhaps coupled with pathological weakness, the Democrats seem all too willing to ignore the Trump regime's crimes in an effort to "move forward" and bring the country back to "normalcy."

The Grand Jury that has just been seated, will no doubt uncover even more crimes to add to the list. It will meet for an unprecedented three days per week, for the next 6 months. It has now received all of the transcripts from prosecutors in the Rudy Giulliani case also. Which undoubtedly, will have even more former regime members added also.

I'm still stuck on the notion that Trump and the GOP believe that Kamala Harris gets to decide the 2024 election.....all by herself. And can singularly determine, regardless of the votes, the states, the electoral count.......if she's re-elected.

Let that sink in. That is literally their argument.

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA
You said he lost both races, Dummy.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the corrected version:

The Prog-Communist-DNC-Clinton-Obabble-Xiden Cabal are desperate to deflect attention away from their efforts to destroy our Republic so they make up fake scandals such as Trump eating two scoops of ice cream of using a large salt shaker.

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

In tRump world 62,000,000 >65,000,000!!! Please run him again!!!
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA
I see you still don't know how a President is elected in America. :itsok:

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA

Sure do, just pointing out how that 3,000,000 is part of the almost 10,000,000 shortage the Orange God/King has in his 2 elections. By all means RUN HIM AGAIN!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA

Sure do, just pointing out how that 3,000,000 is part of the almost 10,000,000 shortage the Orange God/King has in his 2 elections. By all means RUN HIM AGAIN!!!!
MAGA
No, you don't. You keep claiming he lost in 2016

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Which is greater 65,000,000 or 62,000,000? PLEASE KEEP RUNNING HIM!!!
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You keep repeating that over and over and over...like it means something. Perhaps because that lame-ass con is all you have...It's like how when confronted with the question about when Harris will visit the border she awkwardly laughs then says, 'I'm going to' when everyone knows she won't until she is literally FORCED to do so.

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You keep repeating that over and over and over...like it means something. Perhaps because that lame-ass con is all you have...It's like how when confronted with the question about when Harris will visit the border she awkwardly laughs then says, 'I'm going to' when everyone knows she won't until she is literally FORCED to do so.

65,000,000 >62,000,000
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
So?

MAGA

Did I not say he won?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

65,000,000 >62,000,000
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

RADDATZ: The New York Times reported on that August conversation. And the president denied it, tweeting, "I never told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens." Is the president lying?

BOLTON: Yes he is. And it's not the first time, either. This is why I think it's important to get these kinds of facts out on the table. The president's talked about what he wants the people to hear about Ukraine. He's talked about what he wants the people to hear about Iran, about North Korea, about Russia, about China.

I think -- you know, foreign governments are not gonna be fascinated by what they read in my book. And I don't think President Trump really fears what foreign governments are gonna read in the book. He fears what the American people are gonna read.

Efforts to fire Mueller

Obstructive act (p. 87): Former White House Counsel Don McGahn is a “credible witness” in providing evidence that Trump indeed attempted to fire Mueller. This “would qualify as an obstructive act” if the firing “would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.”

Nexus (p. 89): “Substantial evidence” indicates that, at this point, Trump was aware that “his conduct was under investigation by a federal prosecutor who could present any evidence of federal crimes to a grand jury.”

Intent (p. 89): “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct[.]”

F. Efforts to curtail Mueller

Obstructive act (p. 97): Trump’s effort to force Sessions to confine the investigation to only investigating future election interference “would qualify as an obstructive act if it would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.” “Taken together, the President’s directives indicate that Sessions was being instructed to tell the Special Counsel to end the existing investigation into the President and his campaign[.]”

Nexus (p. 97): At the relevant point, “the existence of a grand jury investigation supervised by the Special Counsel was public knowledge.”

Intent (p. 97): “Substantial evidence” indicates that Trump’s efforts were “intended to prevent further investigative structiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct

Forum List

Back