Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer, But We Can't Afford To Look Away

Stupid parrot, Exactly where did I say anything about a crime. Ewe fucking tRumptards are actually the dumbest of the dumb.
Says the moron who believed every word of Barry promising Obamacare would not cost a dime, would pay for itself, and would lower the health care premiums for Americans....

:p

Trump DeSantis 2024

God yes, that would be a gift to the Democrats!!!!
MAGA
Democrats would have to double their fraud efforts from 2020 to defeat them. Biden's Presidency makes Jimmy Carter Look Like:

View attachment 499118

Please, please, please run tRump again. He hasn't gotten more votes than any Democrat he has run against yet. A godsend to the Dems is what he is!!
MAGA
Be careful what you ask for....

Not asking, praying for it to happen!!!!
MAGA
Last time he ran Democrats had to manufacture 80 MILLION fake votes (of 81 million votes Biden supposedly got)

Cool story and of course in this fantasy world of yours ewe have a link to these 80,000,000 fraudulant, manufactured votes?
MAGA
:itsok: Poor snowflake, no sense of humor, which is the least of your problem.

Poor clueless, no sense of reality, which is 1 of your many serious problems.

But thanks for confirming ewe are a liar.
MAGA
Dear TDS-monkey, instead of ranting about some mythical list of crimes you believe President Trump committed, please list (with links) the CONVICTIONS & SUCCESSFUL IMPEACHMENTS based on crimes the Democrats / snowflakes achieved.

You have 2 seconds.....

(which is 2 seconds more than is needed to come up with 'ZERO'... :p )

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot. Be specific! Ewe have 2 seconds.
Which is more than is needed to come up with ZERO!!!!
MAGA
Do you know what thread you are in?

I guess this is an admission the OP is full of shit.

Donald Trump and his regime committed many criminal, evil and otherwise despicable acts in plain sight. Those include, with no attempt to be comprehensive:

Of course, the Republican Party and its followers and propagandists are doing everything in their power to sabotage any efforts to investigate the public and private crimes of the Trump regime. For reasons of political expediency or incompetence, perhaps coupled with pathological weakness, the Democrats seem all too willing to ignore the Trump regime's crimes in an effort to "move forward" and bring the country back to "normalcy."

The Grand Jury that has just been seated, will no doubt uncover even more crimes to add to the list. It will meet for an unprecedented three days per week, for the next 6 months. It has now received all of the transcripts from prosecutors in the Rudy Giulliani case also. Which undoubtedly, will have even more former regime members added also.
1623268174861.png

Here is a complete list of Trump's crimes:

1. Makes Dimwingers butthurt.

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot.

So completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-lie-based thread...?!

'Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer'​

Were ewe and I discussing crimes? Do I believe that the tRump administration was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Do I believe every administration in my lifetime was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Ewe actually believe tRump is truthful, factual and innocent of everything! Fucking unbelievable!!!
MAGA

Stupid parrot, Exactly where did I say anything about a crime. Ewe fucking tRumptards are actually the dumbest of the dumb.
Says the moron who believed every word of Barry promising Obamacare would not cost a dime, would pay for itself, and would lower the health care premiums for Americans....

Once again ewe lying fuck, quote me on this piece of tripe ewe just marched out.
I will be waiting!
MAGA

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA
Democrats would have to double their fraud efforts from 2020 to defeat them. Biden's Presidency makes Jimmy Carter Look Like:

View attachment 499118

Please, please, please run tRump again. He hasn't gotten more votes than any Democrat he has run against yet. A godsend to the Dems is what he is!!
MAGA

MAGA
Last time he ran Democrats had to manufacture 80 MILLION fake votes (of 81 million votes Biden supposedly got)

Cool story and of course in this fantasy world of yours ewe have a link to these 80,000,000 fraudulant, manufactured votes?
MAGA

MAGA
Dear TDS-monkey, instead of ranting about some mythical list of crimes you believe President Trump committed, please list (with links) the CONVICTIONS & SUCCESSFUL IMPEACHMENTS based on crimes the Democrats / snowflakes achieved.

You have 2 seconds.....

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot. Be specific! Ewe have 2 seconds.
MAGA

Was that the discussion that sleazy and I were having? Do I believe that the tRump administration committed crimes? Sure do! Do I believe every administration in my lifetime has committed crimes? Sure do!!!!
MAGA

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA

View attachment 499118

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have 2 seconds.....

MAGA

Was that the discussion that sleazy and I were having? Do I believe that the tRump administration committed crimes? Sure do! Do I believe every administration in my lifetime has committed crimes? Sure do!!!!
MAGA
Nobody cares what a single digit IQ Dimtard "believes" about crimes.

The OP can't bring a single crime to even start his "long list" of crimes.

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA

View attachment 499118

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have 2 seconds.....

MAGA

MAGA

And ewe believe anyone give a flying fuck what ewe think about well anything? SERIOUSLY?
MAGA

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA

View attachment 499118

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have 2 seconds.....

MAGA

MAGA
Your personal opinion means nothing.

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA

View attachment 499118

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have 2 seconds.....

MAGA

MAGA
Your personal opinion means nothing.

Worth exactly as much as yours!!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAGA

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA

View attachment 499118

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have 2 seconds.....

MAGA

MAGA

And ewe believe anyone give a flying fuck what ewe think about well anything? SERIOUSLY?
MAGA
Any crimes?

a reign of terror against nonwhite migrants and refugees;But
I stopped reading and caring at example number one.
Pure bullshit!
What reign of terror could you possibly be referring to?

The way we take in immigrant children and put them up in hotels?
The way we feed them and house them and give them medical care?

I fucking tired of Trump the evil dictator, the end of democracy and all that nonsense that you idiots spew out as a starting point we are all supposed to agree to and accept. I don't agree.
I don't accept this anti social crap!

It's all bullshit! I suppose it keeps morons occupied and pacified all trying to top each other
by making up the most horrible stories and imagining the worst society possible.
It's all good fun for retards to spend their time vomiting out such idiocy. But
it is all garbage! Let's not pretend otherwise.

Trump DeSantis 2024

MAGA

View attachment 499118

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have 2 seconds.....

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Any crimes?

About your opinions? Other than being terminally stupid, nope.
MAGA

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot.

So completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-lie-based thread...?!

Were ewe and I discussing crimes? Do I believe that the tRump administration was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Do I believe every administration in my lifetime was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Ewe actually believe tRump is truthful, factual and innocent of everything! Fucking unbelievable!!!
MAGA
Please don't try to speak for me - you're already embarassing yourself enough speaking for yourself.

I'll ask you again:

I stopped reading at "reign of terror against non white migrants"

The OP has been spewing far-left nonsense for decades on many boards.

The American voters threw Trump out for cause. He LOST by 8 million votes and is still trying to destroy the country. Remember, Trump has always been famous for revenge over the past 40 years. He's not going to run again.. He'll take your donations and destroy the GOP.

The American voters threw Trump out for cause. He LOST by 8 million votes and is still trying to destroy the country. Remember, Trump has always been famous for revenge over the past 40 years. He's not going to run again.. He'll take your donations and destroy the GOP.
Biden won the Presidency; however, Biden did NOT get 81 million LEGITIMATE votes.

As for the rest of your diatribe, like Fauci & the NY Time, everything you have said about Trump for going on 5 years has been debunked and / or is in the process of being debunked, proven lies, or just flat out being wrong. 5 years of 'we've got him now' blowing up in your faces. You've been wrong so many times and so many of your claims have been debunked that no one listens anymore to what you say. You have no more credibility.

Every passing day another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven false narrative gets debunked / destroyed.

MAGA
Please don't try to speak for me - you're already embarassing yourself enough speaking for yourself.

I'll ask you again:

Goober, I answered it earlier. Have mommy read it to ewe again. I believe EVERY administration has committed crimes. NONE will ever be charged because they want to have the ability to do the same.
MAGA

Forum List

Back