Trump refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. Biden just announced he will

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
Lol oh really? Democrats stopped the commander in chief from withdrawing troops? Either Trump was an ineffectual moron or you are full of shit. Which is it?
he had it scheduled for may 1st now joe has extended that,,

you should really keep up with the issues before talking about them,,
Lol what? That’s non sense. Why didn’t he pull them out within 4 years? That’s just stupid.
why didnt obama do it?? or even talk about it,, at least trump set it up, not to mention all the other peace deals he made to stop all the wars,,,
But...but....OBAMA!!!

Yeah Obama should have done it. Lol Trump didn’t set up shit. It’s so pitiful how you come up with these stupid excuses. He had 4 years to do it and didn’t. Be an adult about this.
it must be really hard for you discussing things when you dont know whats going on,,
Nah you just can’t be an adult about this. You notice how I didn’t make excuses for Obama after you deflected to him? That’s being objective.
I didnt deflect to him I used him as an example of dems failure to do anything about it,, now if dems were so concerned about getting out if the wars why didnt they push trump to do it instead on fighting him when he started talking about doing it??
Lol it’s absolute pure deflection while simultaneously giving lame ass excuses for why Trump didn’t act.
Trump had it set up to leave by May 1st, Biden extended the deadline to a more symbolic day and also he wouldn’t have to give credit to Trump.
Lol you people are so fucking pitiful. Trump had 4 years to do this. Quit making excuses about him kicking the can. You act like children.
what are the dems excuses for fighting him when he tried to do it by christmas?? or bringing it up themselves and pushing it to happen???

your excuses are pathetic,,,
Who the fuck cares what democrats said? He was the commander in chief. Don’t be stupid about this.

trump also had a republican controlled House and Senate for 2 years.

Why didn't he do anything?

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
Lol oh really? Democrats stopped the commander in chief from withdrawing troops? Either Trump was an ineffectual moron or you are full of shit. Which is it?

Lol what? That’s non sense. Why didn’t he pull them out within 4 years? That’s just stupid.
why didnt obama do it?? or even talk about it,, at least trump set it up, not to mention all the other peace deals he made to stop all the wars,,,
But...but....OBAMA!!!

Yeah Obama should have done it. Lol Trump didn’t set up shit. It’s so pitiful how you come up with these stupid excuses. He had 4 years to do it and didn’t. Be an adult about this.
it must be really hard for you discussing things when you dont know whats going on,,
Nah you just can’t be an adult about this. You notice how I didn’t make excuses for Obama after you deflected to him? That’s being objective.
I didnt deflect to him I used him as an example of dems failure to do anything about it,, now if dems were so concerned about getting out if the wars why didnt they push trump to do it instead on fighting him when he started talking about doing it??
Lol it’s absolute pure deflection while simultaneously giving lame ass excuses for why Trump didn’t act.
Trump had it set up to leave by May 1st, Biden extended the deadline to a more symbolic day and also he wouldn’t have to give credit to Trump.
Lol you people are so fucking pitiful. Trump had 4 years to do this. Quit making excuses about him kicking the can. You act like children.
what are the dems excuses for fighting him when he tried to do it by christmas?? or bringing it up themselves and pushing it to happen???

Who the fuck cares what democrats said? He was the commander in chief. Don’t be stupid about this.

Fricken idiot, don't you pay attention to anything.

House Democrats, Working With Liz Cheney, Restrict Trump’s Planned Withdrawal of Troops From Afghanistan and Germany

lets pull our troops out of Germany, France, England, first. The can fight their own wars. I was stationed in Germany, it was a waste of money. I wasn't even allowed to carry real ammo in Germany so why then was I there with a bunch of others? They say if Russia decided to nuke Germany you would get a whole 3 minutes warning. They would swoop through a valley and hit you before they appear on radar. We are not a factor over there, we are a waste of money.

Go in, kill the bad guys, leave. They keep forgetting to LEAVE. However, September 11 is a good day to leave so we can change the reason why we celebrate that day.

Specifically, what country would fill the vacuum if we pulled all our troops home from around the world? When Obama pulled all our troops ôut of Iraq, the vacuum began to be filled by ISIS and Russia. How was that good for America?

i-MXNwwKd-L.jpg
1. they would defend their own fucking borders.
2. if they are incapable of defending their own fucking borders then they're open to colonization by whomever which to expend the effort to do so. It won't be us.

Specifically, what country would fill the vacuum if we pulled all our troops home from around the world? When Obama pulled all our troops ôut of Iraq, the vacuum began to be filled by ISIS and Russia. How was that good for America?

No, ISIS was not created by out pulling troops out of Iraq.
ISIS was created by the US illegally invading Iraq, and then allowing the Shiites to take over and make all the Sunni unemployed.
Russia never filled the vacuum of US troops getting kicked out of Iraq by the Shiite leadership we installed.
Russia only put troops in Syria, not Iraq.
And if the US had not illegally and stupidly attack Assad in Syria, then ISIS would not have gotten a foot hold there either.

As you know, and know well, our invasion, along with many countries, was sanctioned by the United Nations and our Congress.

In addition, I did not say Obama's deadly decision to pull out of Iraq created ISIS. I said they filled the VACUUM, which they did by establishing their huge Caliphate in several countries. Russia was filling the vacuum by entering Syria. Obama was forced to return our troops to Iraq and it was Donald Trump who wiped out the terrorist Caliphate.

lets pull our troops out of Germany, France, England, first. The can fight their own wars. I was stationed in Germany, it was a waste of money. I wasn't even allowed to carry real ammo in Germany so why then was I there with a bunch of others? They say if Russia decided to nuke Germany you would get a whole 3 minutes warning. They would swoop through a valley and hit you before they appear on radar. We are not a factor over there, we are a waste of money.

Go in, kill the bad guys, leave. They keep forgetting to LEAVE. However, September 11 is a good day to leave so we can change the reason why we celebrate that day.

i-MXNwwKd-L.jpg
1. they would defend their own fucking borders.
2. if they are incapable of defending their own fucking borders then they're open to colonization by whomever which to expend the effort to do so. It won't be us.

Yeah, why not start another World War? What could go wrong?

Without our leadership, the world had two world wars in only two decades. Since we took on the role of "police" after WW II, rebuilding Japan, Germany, and Eastern Europe, we have not had such a war in 75 years.

I bet you're one of the folks that think we should defund our own police.

You need to educate yourself a bit. We now have a world economy and have had one for many decades.

But...but....OBAMA!!!

No excuses, the date had been set and Biden moved it, can you tell my why he moved it out to over four months later? You act like it is okay to keep troops in danger for four more months. Either you can or can't explain the reasons for the delay, I assume by your inability to answer such an easy question, that you are an idiot. Thanks for the stupidity.
Lol my god. Can you be more sad and pitiful? Trump was the command in chief. Quit making up stupid excuses for why he couldn’t withdrawal the troops on his watch. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

What excuse did I make? I am asking why The May 1, 2021 deadline was moved? Can you answer it or not. Pretty simple question which you seem unable to answer.
I don’t even know what you’re referring to. Why didn’t Trump do it in the 4 years he had? Why can’t you approach this basic logic?
The original pull outdate is May 1st, President Biden has moved that date to September 11, why is he doing that?
Why can’t you just be a man and address Trump kicking the can? You aren’t fooling anyone avoiding the topic.
I posed my question first and now you being a dishonest by not answering my question. It’s okay I realize you are mentally challenged and cannot answer simple questions.

One more time, since I know you are really stupid. Why did Biden move the original pullout date from May 1st 2021 to September 11, 2921 and risk more lives being lost? Be honest just this once.
Again I ask, what significance does this May 1st date have? Why should Biden follow it just because the orange retard called for that date? Why didn’t he just do it himself? If Biden actually keeps his promise, you people are going to look so fucking stupid lol

What happened after failed former President Obama withdrew all our troops from Iraq?

How many troops do we have in Afghanistan? What are their responsibilities?

Still blaming Obama for an agreement Bush signed?

The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008.

It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.

All failed former President Obama had to do was negotiate an extension. Against the advice from his military, he pulled all our troops out.

Typical of the far-left, you refused to answer the question. What was the result of Obama pulling out all our troops?

What else happened due to having a weak president?

ISIS%20map%202015-L.jpg

As you know, President Donald Trump eliminated the caliphate invited by Obama in his first year as president.

No, he didn't.

All Obama had to do was renegotiate?
Obama did try to negotiate SOFA.

(AP) SOFA Negotiations Thwarted By Iraqi Government. In October 2011, the Associated Press reported that negotiations for a SOFA were derailed after the Iraqi government refused to grant American troops legal immunity:

But talks ran aground over Iraqi opposition to giving American troops legal immunity that would shield them from Iraqi prosecution. Legal protection for U.S. troops has always angered everyday Iraqis who saw it as simply a way for the Americans to run roughshod over the country. Many Iraqi lawmakers were hesitant to grant immunity for fear of a backlash from constituents.
“When the Americans asked for immunity, the Iraqi side answered that it was not possible,” al-Maliki told a news conference aturday. “The discussions over the number of trainers and the place of training stopped. Now that the issue of immunity was decided and that no immunity to be given, the withdrawal has started.” [Associated Press, 10/22/2011 via The Huffington Post]

This month, American officials pressed the Iraqi leadership to meet again at President Talabani's compound to discuss the issue. This time the Americans asked them to take a stand on the question of immunity for troops, hoping to remove what had always been the most difficult hurdle. But they misread Iraqi politics and the Iraqi public. Still burdened by the traumas of this and previous wars, and having watched the revolutions sweeping their region, the Iraqis were unwilling to accept anything that infringed on their sovereignty. [The New York Times,10/21/11]

"What was the result of Obama pulling out all our troops"?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, it wasn't Obama's decision.

Of course, ISIS rose up and started destroying the country, big deal.

That reason, I say that, as I did a decade ago FUCK Iraq , they made their bed.

The same thing will happen in Afghanistan, I can already hear the right wingers crying about that, when the Taliban takes over Afghanistan when we withdraw.

Fuck them too.

"What else happened due to having a weak president"?

500,000 Americans died, while Trump golfed.
Most were Progs. It was a good thing. Get used to it.

Just like a RWNJ
No, he didn't.

(AP) SOFA Negotiations Thwarted By Iraqi Government. In October 2011, the Associated Press reported that negotiations for a SOFA were derailed after the Iraqi government refused to grant American troops legal immunity:

I have no clue what you claim "he didn't". But, whatever.

We all know well what a legendary negotiator was President Obama! Just pack pallets of cash on an airplane and send it to a terrorist country!

And:

Berghdahl%20and%20trade-M.jpg
It was their $$$.
Sure beats Trump redirecting US troop from Syria to guard Saudi oil or selling the Saudi's military weapons.

February 6 2002
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that 15 of the 19 hijackers in the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were Saudi citizens.
www.foxnews.com › story › saudi-official-admits-15

List-X2.jpg

The "fallacy" was written by the right wing.
The $$$ was Iran's.
Bush is the one who sent pallets of US cash to terrorist.

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.
www.theguardian.com › world › 2007
Bush is the president who signed the agreement to withdraw and it was Obama who tried to renegotiate.

It was Trump who wanted Iraq to pay for the US to withdraw.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-tells-ingraham-iraq

Let us know when you muster up the courage to address the issue at hand.
StrawMan-Th.jpg

No, he didn't.

We all know well what a legendary negotiator was President Obama! Just pack pallets of cash on an airplane and send it to a terrorist country!

And:

It was their $$$.
Sure beats Trump redirecting US troop from Syria to guard Saudi oil or selling the Saudi's military weapons.

February 6 2002
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that 15 of the 19 hijackers in the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were Saudi citizens.

List-X2.jpg

The $$$ was Iran's.

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.
Bush is the president who signed the agreement to withdraw and it was Obama who tried to renegotiate.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"

StrawMan-Th.jpg
I already did but you keep lying, stating Obama is the one who pulled troops from Iraq, HE DIDN'T, that was BUSH.
Then like a good Trump cult member, you just keep repeating the same lie.

No, he didn't.

And:

It was their $$$.

February 6 2002

List-X2.jpg

The $$$ was Iran's.

January 10 2020

StrawMan-Th.jpg
I already did but you keep lying, stating Obama is the one who pulled troops from Iraq, HE DIDN'T, that was BUSH.

Gosh, WHO KNEW?

Here I thought failed former President Obama took office the day he was inaugurated. I bet a lot of folks didn't know President Bush remained in office another year.

Your desperation is duly noted.

No, he didn't.

And:

It was their $$$.

February 6 2002

List-X2.jpg

The $$$ was Iran's.

January 10 2020

StrawMan-Th.jpg

Gosh, WHO KNEW?

Here I thought failed former President Obama took office the day he was inaugurated. I bet a lot of folks didn't know President Bush remained in office another year.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Your grasping at straws are duly noted.
You trying to claim it was Obama's signature on the SOFA agreement with Iraq.
Of course, Trump tried the same thing, along with his TV channels.

But...but....OBAMA!!!

I wish I could answer that but I cant,, the question now is why has biden extended the date when he can do it right now,,

the goal is to end the wars and bring troops home isnt it??

One time Ann Coulter was speaking about the war in Afghanistan. She argued that we needed to stop bombing them because, and I quote, “the bombs are more expensive than the things we’re blowing up.”

One time Ann Coulter was speaking about the war in Afghanistan. She argued that we needed to stop bombing them because, and I quote, “the bombs are more expensive than the things we’re blowing up.”
theres a certain amount of rational thinking in that statement,,

what kind of idiot uses a 10 million dollar bomb to blow up an empty mud hut??

Forum List

Back