Trump refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. Biden just announced he will

Quit making excuses. They are so lame lol. Be a man about this. Trump could have done this and he didn’t.

Biden could have wrapped this up by May 1st and he is now waiting over four months to allow more of our sons and daughters to die. Mighty white of him.
Lol got you people are so pitiful. It’s impossible to take you seriously as adults

And you have failed miserably in your inability to answer a simple question, that is why I don't take anything you post as being honest. You either avoid or lie. Fine by me, at least I don't have to deal with such deceptive people such as yourself.
Lol your question is dumb. Why should Biden follow some stupid arbitrary date by Trump when he could have just done it himself? Again, Biden follows through, you people are going to come across all the more pitiful.
the date by trump could save more lives,,

Quit making excuses. They are so lame lol. Be a man about this. Trump could have done this and he didn’t.

Biden could have wrapped this up by May 1st and he is now waiting over four months to allow more of our sons and daughters to die. Mighty white of him.
Lol got you people are so pitiful. It’s impossible to take you seriously as adults

And you have failed miserably in your inability to answer a simple question, that is why I don't take anything you post as being honest. You either avoid or lie. Fine by me, at least I don't have to deal with such deceptive people such as yourself.
Lol your question is dumb. Why should Biden follow some stupid arbitrary date by Trump when he could have just done it himself? Again, Biden follows through, you people are going to come across all the more pitiful.
Quit deflecting from Trump’s own responsibility. It’s so juvenile.

we are past that sweetie,, biden can do it right now but he wont,, so every life lost is on him,,,

we are past that sweetie,, biden can do it right now but he wont,, so every life lost is on him,,,
We aren’t “past” the subject just because you want to act like a little bitch lol

The military was prepared to leave, why are you wanting us to stay there and risk lives for some symbolic date. Biden isn't following through he moved the date four plus months out. Come on, be honest and quit making excuses.

You come across as a dishonest partisan person. My wish was that when we first went over there, we went full on war mode, kicked ass and came home within a few years. I blame Bush, Obama, Trump and now Biden.

We aren’t “past” the subject just because you want to act like a little bitch lol
so youre saying trump is still POTUS???

No I’m saying you’re a whiny little bitch lol

The military was prepared to leave, why are you wanting us to stay there and risk lives for some symbolic date. Biden isn't following through he moved the date four plus months out. Come on, be honest and quit making excuses.

You come across as a dishonest partisan person. My wish was that when we first went over there, we went full on war mode, kicked ass and came home within a few years. I blame Bush, Obama, Trump and now Biden.
Oh great you blame Trump? Christ was that so hard?

No I’m saying you’re a whiny little bitch lol
so says a whiney little bitch,,,

and all I want is the forever wars to end and our troops back home before more die for no reason,,

Last edited:
No, he didn't.

All Obama had to do was renegotiate?
Obama did try to negotiate SOFA.

(AP) SOFA Negotiations Thwarted By Iraqi Government. In October 2011, the Associated Press reported that negotiations for a SOFA were derailed after the Iraqi government refused to grant American troops legal immunity:

I have no clue what you claim "he didn't". But, whatever.

We all know well what a legendary negotiator was President Obama! Just pack pallets of cash on an airplane and send it to a terrorist country!

And:

Berghdahl%20and%20trade-M.jpg
It was their $$$.
Sure beats Trump redirecting US troop from Syria to guard Saudi oil or selling the Saudi's military weapons.

February 6 2002
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that 15 of the 19 hijackers in the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were Saudi citizens.
www.foxnews.com › story › saudi-official-admits-15

List-X2.jpg

The "fallacy" was written by the right wing.
The $$$ was Iran's.
Bush is the one who sent pallets of US cash to terrorist.

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.
www.theguardian.com › world › 2007
Bush is the president who signed the agreement to withdraw and it was Obama who tried to renegotiate.

It was Trump who wanted Iraq to pay for the US to withdraw.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-tells-ingraham-iraq

Let us know when you muster up the courage to address the issue at hand.
StrawMan-Th.jpg

Last edited:

Never said otherwise asshole, I also blame, Bush, Obama and now Biden. I would not be blaming Biden if he did the right thing. Now that we have the blame game over.

My question is why isn't Biden now going to bring home a military that is ready now? Why are we waiting four more months? It doesn't seem that you can be honest.

Failed former President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq prematurely. What was the result?

Obama also said that we were fighting the wrong war in Iraq and that the right war was Afghanistan.

How many troops do we have in Afghanistan today?

Never said otherwise asshole, I also blame, Bush, Obama and now Biden. I would not be blaming Biden if he did the right thing. Now that we have the blame game over.

My question is why isn't Biden now going to bring home a military that is ready now? Why are we waiting four more months? It doesn't seem that you can be honest.
Lol you spent this entire conversation trying to make this about Biden and not Trump. Only now are you conceding after my prying.

Biden will be doing this in his first year regardless of 5/1 or 9/11. Either way, Biden doesn’t have some automatic responsibility to make it 5/1 just because the orange retard came up with that shit arbitrarily. Quit pretending Trump has this authority. Trump doesn’t make the rules for how Biden governs.

You’re splitting hairs like a biotch with this 4 months shit. Just be grateful he’ll be doing it before 2022.

Lol you spent this entire conversation trying to make this about Biden and not Trump. Only now are you conceding after my prying.

Biden will be doing this in his first year regardless of 5/1 or 9/11. Either way, Biden doesn’t have some automatic responsibility to make it 5/1 just because the orange retard came up with that shit arbitrarily. Quit pretending Trump has this authority. Trump doesn’t make the rules for how Biden governs.

You’re splitting hairs like a biotch with this 4 months shit. Just be grateful he’ll be doing it before 2022.

I never said he had an automatic responsibility to make it May 1st, however the troops are ready now, why does he wait? You have danced all around the question and still won't answer the why. Interesting position you partisan morons take. Life is important unless it comes to your politics, then death is fine by you. Soo you going to answer the why or are you going to continue to be dishonest?

it is about biden,, and that split hair could end up to be american lives lost,,, but I am sure youre OK with that,,

Why are you dodging my questions? For your convenience, I'll post them in context for you again.

Failed former President Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq prematurely. What was the result?

Obama also said that we were fighting the wrong war in Iraq and that the right war was Afghanistan.

How many troops do we have in Afghanistan today?

lets pull our troops out of Germany, France, England, first. The can fight their own wars. I was stationed in Germany, it was a waste of money. I wasn't even allowed to carry real ammo in Germany so why then was I there with a bunch of others? They say if Russia decided to nuke Germany you would get a whole 3 minutes warning. They would swoop through a valley and hit you before they appear on radar. We are not a factor over there, we are a waste of money.

Go in, kill the bad guys, leave. They keep forgetting to LEAVE. However, September 11 is a good day to leave so we can change the reason why we celebrate that day.

lets pull our troops out of Germany, France, England, first. The can fight their own wars. I was stationed in Germany, it was a waste of money. I wasn't even allowed to carry real ammo in Germany so why then was I there with a bunch of others? They say if Russia decided to nuke Germany you would get a whole 3 minutes warning. They would swoop through a valley and hit you before they appear on radar. We are not a factor over there, we are a waste of money.

Go in, kill the bad guys, leave. They keep forgetting to LEAVE. However, September 11 is a good day to leave so we can change the reason why we celebrate that day.

Specifically, what country would fill the vacuum if we pulled all our troops home from around the world? When Obama pulled all our troops ôut of Iraq, the vacuum began to be filled by ISIS and Russia. How was that good for America?

i-MXNwwKd-L.jpg

It was illegal to go into Afghanistan, it accomplished nothing but make us look foolish and waste money.
The sooner we get out the better.
The generals responsible for getting us in and staying there, should be quickly retired.
It was criminal to go into Afghanistan.

Specifically, what country would fill the vacuum if we pulled all our troops home from around the world? When Obama pulled all our troops ôut of Iraq, the vacuum began to be filled by ISIS and Russia. How was that good for America?

No, ISIS was not created by out pulling troops out of Iraq.
ISIS was created by the US illegally invading Iraq, and then allowing the Shiites to take over and make all the Sunni unemployed.
Russia never filled the vacuum of US troops getting kicked out of Iraq by the Shiite leadership we installed.
Russia only put troops in Syria, not Iraq.
And if the US had not illegally and stupidly attack Assad in Syria, then ISIS would not have gotten a foot hold there either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back