Trump refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. Biden just announced he will

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
giphy.gif

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
Are you trolling, or just stupid? He's the only president in a couple of decades who refused to start a new conflict. He was such a pacifist that his Pentagon weenies had to LIE to him so he would stop demanding the troops come home. The establishment has become EVIL.

Nice try loser.

President Trump had announced a withdraw that would had been done in a couple of weeks. Your Establishment Goon stopped and pushed the date way back. I doubt it will happen, the warlords in the Defense Contract industry and the Pentagon will concoct something, are you spineless, prepaid Josef will do whatever they ask for.

Nice try loser.

President Trump had announced a withdraw that would had been done in a couple of weeks. Your Establishment Goon stopped and pushed the date way back. I doubt it will happen, the warlords in the Defense Contract industry and the Pentagon will concoct something, are you spineless, prepaid Josef will do whatever they ask for.
I think setting it for 9/11 as perfect. Additionally, what will leaving them there do for us, not like we'd actually allow them to kill the bad guys indiscriminintly. Our soldiers can't do their jobs over there so bring them home. Also lets get them out of Germany, France, and England also. Let those governments defend their own damn borders.

The Taliban said they will attack US troops if we are not gone by the negotiated deadline of May 1 prior to the Biden Regime. Biden is a Goddamn piece of shit.

Last edited:
Why lie? The negotiated date with the Taliban was May 1.

OP, please suck a small bag of huge dicks.
Was the Taliban upholding its end of the deal to cut its ties with alQaeda and stop attacking US troops? Not arguing, just asking. Also, how do our NATO alliances factor into this? They still have 7,000 troops there as well.

Forum List

Back