Trump really wants a villain

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
The whistleblower’s identity seems pretty irrelevant at this point, but Trump really wants a villain and he is trying to put a face on this whistleblower to have a new hate figure for conservative media to fulminate about deep state conspiracies against the president

3 days, 5 transcripts: What we’ve learned from recently released impeachment depositions

And that quote summarizes how Trump operates. Trump always wants a villain and always wants to play the victim.

Why does Trump want a villain? So he can have a public target to attack, to distract his followers and the narrow ranks of the undecided from the actual testimony of Trump's attempts to bribe/coerce Ukraine into a public announcement into an investigation of his political rival.

Trump as always- believes his 'bully pulpit' authorizes him to bully on a grander scale than he could before.

The whistleblower’s identity seems pretty irrelevant at this point, but Trump really wants a villain and he is trying to put a face on this whistleblower to have a new hate figure for conservative media to fulminate about deep state conspiracies against the president

3 days, 5 transcripts: What we’ve learned from recently released impeachment depositions

And that quote summarizes how Trump operates. Trump always wants a villain and always wants to play the victim.

Why does Trump want a villain? So he can have a public target to attack, to distract his followers and the narrow ranks of the undecided from the actual testimony of Trump's attempts to bribe/coerce Ukraine into a public announcement into an investigation of his political rival.

Trump as always- believes his 'bully pulpit' authorizes him to bully on a grander scale than he could before.
He should bust this whistleblowers nuts the way Kavanaugh got his busted.

Hmmm... not really familiar with "VOX," but I see it's a full member of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING posting unhinged TDS bull shit like that online.

Trump is doing twice the job that Obama could even dream of in spite of all the Democrat obstruction and resistance. Trump laughs when Democrats foam at the mouth or when they shit themselves thinking they finally have him cornered. Democrats are like children. Dumb ones.

Well if he needs a villain he doesn't have to look very far. Plenty of them in the Democratic Party.

Did you know that the same guy that runs Daily Kos is one of the folks that founded Vox? :113:

Vox commonly does a partnership with Obama on Netflix propaganda too. . .

So. . . tell me why I should take any of this as unbiased journalism? :dunno:

I think everyone here has made up their minds about the pending impeachment.

There are probably a lot of people in middle America who have not made up their minds, and who may watch the live hearings next week and then decide.

But everyone on this forum has made up their minds, I think.

I was thinking about starting a 30-second elevator speech topic, where everyone can post their summary of where they stand. At this point, all we are doing is spitting and clawing at each other.

He should bust this whistleblowers nuts the way Kavanaugh got his busted.

Oh I am sorry- I didn't realize that Kavanaugh no longer has any balls.

What a tragic situation.

Not sure why you would want that to happen to someone else.

Hmmm... not really familiar with "VOX," but I see it's a full member of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING posting unhinged TDS bull shit like that online.

LOL- no shock you can't address the topic but just go on full attack mode like your Orange Messiah.

Did you know that the same guy that runs Daily Kos is one of the folks that founded Vox? :113:

Yeah, Moulitsas used to be a conservative Republican. He's also an Army veteran.

Then, like me, he got tired of the lies and hypocrisy and racism and psychoses which took over the party.

Now he's a far left winger. He went from one extreme to the other.

I would never go over to the far left like that.

Trump doesn't need a villain, he has Pelosi, Schiff(less) and the entire democrat/media establishment. What he needs is fair and just treatment by a gang that vowed to impeach him the freaking day he took office. .

There are probably a lot of people in middle America who have not made up their minds, and who may watch the live hearings next week and then decide.

I was thinking about starting a 30-second elevator speech topic, where everyone can post their summary of where they stand. At this point, all we are doing is spitting and clawing at each other.

I figure that the only people who haven't made up their minds are
a) Those who don't read/watch the news and
b) Those who don't read/watch Fox/Breitbart and don't read the President's tweets.

It's funny how well Trump knows his rubes. He knows they are so simple minded, all he has to do is come up with a pejorative pet name for his opponents, and their limited intellectual minds will instantly take it up. Shifty Schiff. Sleepy Joe. And so on.

That's why I like calling him Deficit Donald, Comrade Donald, and so forth. What's good for the goose...

Trump's critics are so unhinged, you would think he has murdered the easter bunny!

The Libs Prayer
Give us this day our daily fakery so we may smear those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into truth for we are the kingdom, the power and the gory forever.

I figure that the only people who haven't made up their minds are
a) Those who don't read/watch the news and
b) Those who don't read/watch Fox/Breitbart and don't read the President's tweets.
In the beginning, I was opposed to Trump's impeachment as a matter of principle. This was back during the Mueller investigation. I was alive for Clinton's impeachment, and Nixon's resignation. I remember how much those incidents tore the country apart.

I never believed Trump directly colluded with Russia, and said so. I believed, and still believe, members of his campaign did. I even named Manafort and Stone before they were even indicted. I nailed that one on the head.

I do believe, now, Trump was aware of the collusion. At the very least, he was aware his son was going to a meeting where the Russian cutouts were offering dirt on Clinton. I have very little doubt Trump was aware of that. He announced that evening he was going to be having a press conference the following Monday where he would have some "very interesting" news about Clinton and that all the media outlets should be there. Then, when the meeting failed to provide that dirt, Trump never held the press conference.

Trump also personally crafted the false narrative of that meeting once news of it broke.

It was also obvious to me Trump was doing everything he could to obstruct Mueller. Not because he was afraid of the collusion charge. Trump's histrionics over "Russia collusion" was a deliberate misdirection on his part. He made, and still makes, the investigation about the collusion when the real story was Russian interference. Trump absolutely refuses to acknowledge Russia helped him get elected, and Mueller's investigation into, and proof of, Russian interference in our election threatened Trump's denials. That is why Trump obstructed Mueller. Not because of collusion, but because he did not want it proven Putin interfered.

And that is what led Trump to making his idiotic mistake with Ukraine.

The long and the short is that Giuliani and Trump were hand fed a pile of bullshit by a corrupt prosecutor general looking for a patron as he was about to be fired from his job by an incoming honest reformer.

It is known throughout the world our president has a predilection for bleeving really stupid shit. Lutsenko saw this and played Trump like a bandura.

Trump is desperate to believe any conspiracy theory which feeds into his desire to disavow the fact Russia helped him get elected, and so Lutsenko ran with that.

All along the way, sane people tried to stop Trump from his own stupidity, but Giuliani is the only person Trump listens to, and Rudy the Hand Grenade sabotaged all of them every step of the way.

I figured the Democrats would still not impeach. I figured on a censure. But as you can see on this forum, even middle of the road people can be forced to the opposite pole by their opponents on an issue.

So...that's longer than a 30 second elevator speech, but that's where I stand now.

Yeah, Moulitsas used to be a conservative Republican. He's also an Army veteran.

Then, like me, he got tired of the lies and hypocrisy and racism and psychoses which took over the party.

nah. . more than likely, a disinformation agent that is just a hired gun like you.

30-pieces-of-silver-clipart-2.jpg

nah. . more than likely, a disinformation agent that is just a hired gun like you.

30-pieces-of-silver-clipart-2.jpg
Bearing false witness is a sin. A big one.

The whistleblower’s identity seems pretty irrelevant at this point...

:lmao:

The same Democrat who engaged in Sedition for 2+ years by intentionally, falsely, knowingly claiming he had DIRECT evidence of crimes committed by the President in an attempt to cause rebellion / a call for the govt / President to be over-thrown...who admittedly leaked classified...who has been compromised by a Russian-born arms dealer who worked with corrupt former Ukraine officials...is leading a closed-door, secret, Democrats-only inquisition that has - as evidence now proves - allowed Trump-hating rumor-mongers and gossipers to appear before fellow Trump-hating criminals under oath yet still commit perjury while telling tales of all the HEARSAY they have....

There is NO WHISTLE BLOWER, as we have been told that the politically-biased Deep State Biden-supporting Brennan-connected CIA spy has no 1st-hand knowledge of any criminal activity but was told by a 3rd party - who has not and refuses to come forward (because THEY don't exist) - of what happened on a phone call none of them was present to hear, never heard, by the US President and Ukraine PM, none of whom anyone talked to about any of this.

Every witness who has come forward has testified about rumors, gossip, what they have 'heard from others', opinions they have formed based off of the false reporting and accusations by Schiff, his committee, and the MSM OR who have - like Yavanovitch - committed Perjury....which now explains why 1) The conspirators / traitors wanted to hold their Inquisition behind closed-doors in the dark where the American people could not watch their flea circus and where the GOP and Trump's Lawyers could not shred these 'Gossip / False Accusation Spreaders' and proven liars.

Without a '1st-hand-account' Whistle Blower there is no evidence of any crime. NONE.

Even if 1 single Whistle Blower does come forward, which none have yet, it will still be 'He Said-He/She Said'.

Just like with 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia', we have another 'investigation of a NON-Crime based on ZERO Evidence...which is technically NOT true because all of the existing evidence once again points to DEMOCRAT CRIMES.
- In 2016 it was Hillary being protected from Indictment and her illegal collusion with a foreign spy to acquire Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda to use to alter / control the 2016 election

- In 2019, it's the Hunter and Joe Biden 'Paternal Political Influence Peddling' and the VP's video-taped extortion confession with a side of 'Democrats illegally colluding with corrupt former Ukraine officials to get dirt on the President to, again, alter / control the outcome of an election'.

ZERO WHISTLE BLOWER
ZERO CRIME.
ZERO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME.
ANOTHER COUP ATTEMPT.

Forum List

Back