Trump really does do nothing except watch TV....

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Trump's remarks about Charlottesville come straight from Fox. He really can't think for himself. He's an idiot savant who knows how to build a hotel, but it ends right there.

• Trump on getting the facts right: “.... I want to know the facts.”
  • Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Perhaps the president was thinking, ‘You know what, I don’t have all the facts.’”
  • Trump on violence on “both sides”: .... I think there’s blame on both sides, ....”
  • Newt Gingrich on Fox News: “So we have a two-sided violence problem, ...”
  • Trump on the alt-left: “What about the alt-left that came charging the, as you say, the alt-right?”
  • Fox News host Sean Hannity: “.... you got the alt-left — they cannot stand this president.”

• Trump on Confederate statues coming down: “Was George Washington a slaveowner? ...."
    Fox News host Martha MacCallum: “You could make an argument for Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
    ....”
We know Trump watches Fox News a lot. According to the Washington Post, Trump watches cable news an average of five hours a day. In fact, some of Trump’s aides reportedly try to get on cable news just to communicate to Trump.

Last edited:
Trump's remarks about Charlottesville come straight from Fox. He really can't think for himself. He's an idiot savant who knows how to build a hotel, but it ends right there.

• Trump on getting the facts right: “I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct — not make a quick statement. I want to know the facts.” Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Perhaps the president was thinking, ‘You know what, I don’t have all the facts.’”
  • Trump on violence on “both sides”: “You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it.” Newt Gingrich on Fox News: “So we have a two-sided violence problem, not just a one-sided violence problem.”
  • Trump on the alt-left: “What about the alt-left that came charging the, as you say, the alt-right?” Fox News host Sean Hannity: “Republicans need to do their job and also be ready to fight back, because you got the alt-left — they cannot stand this president.”

• Trump on Confederate statues coming down: “Was George Washington a slaveowner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down … statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson?” Fox News host Martha MacCallum: “You could make an argument for Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Are you going to change the name of the Washington Monument?”
We know Trump watches Fox News a lot. According to the Washington Post, Trump watches cable news an average of five hours a day. In fact, some of Trump’s aides reportedly try to get on cable news just to communicate to Trump.
And Obama always got his Intel from TV.

The MSM sure ignored Obama's many dumb and uninformed comments. I wonder why they treat Trump differently.

• Banned

• Trump on getting the facts right: “I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct — not make a quick statement. I want to know the facts.” Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Perhaps the president was thinking, ‘You know what, I don’t have all the facts.’”
  • Trump on violence on “both sides”: “You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it.” Newt Gingrich on Fox News: “So we have a two-sided violence problem, not just a one-sided violence problem.”
  • Trump on the alt-left: “What about the alt-left that came charging the, as you say, the alt-right?” Fox News host Sean Hannity: “Republicans need to do their job and also be ready to fight back, because you got the alt-left — they cannot stand this president.”

• Trump on Confederate statues coming down: “Was George Washington a slaveowner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down … statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson?” Fox News host Martha MacCallum: “You could make an argument for Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Are you going to change the name of the Washington Monument?”

He certainly didn't want to hear from his intel agencies who told them the Russians were meddling with the election, now did he? Fox News must have said the Russians weren't involved..

• Banned
The MSM sure ignored Obama's many dumb and uninformed comments. I wonder why they treat Trump differently.

Post them here. If Obama made many dumb and uninformed comments then where did you see them? Besides inside your empty head.

That came to mind, immediately.

Like many others, the t.v. is on and background noise.

I'd have multiple tv's on too if I were constantly being barraged with half truths and continuous insults.

• Banned
Politics
‘Everyone tunes in’: Inside Trump’s obsession with cable TV
‘Everyone tunes in’: Inside Trump’s obsession with cable TV

Those Trump tweet-storms, which contain some of his most controversial utterances, are usually prompted by something he has seen on television just moments before. The president, advisers said, also uses details gleaned from cable news as a starting point for policy discussions or a request for more information, and appears on TV himself when he wants to appeal directly to the public.

Some White House officials — who early on would appear on TV to emphasize points to their boss, who was likely to be watching just steps away in his residence — have started tuning into Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” because they know the president habitually clicks it on after waking near dawn.

20882361_303595506780133_7842897808882043959_n.jpg

What really kills me about you left wits is you have no outrage about one of you taking a gun and attempting to kill republican congressmen.. but you have time to bash trump for watching the news..real news.. not the fake crap you all aspire to lie about...

The level of left wing ignorance is stunning.. Your head is buried so far up your ass all you can see is belly button lint.

• Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Perhaps the president was thinking, ‘You know what, I don’t have all the facts.’”
  • Trump on violence on “both sides”: .... I think there’s blame on both sides, ....”
  • Trump on the alt-left: “What about the alt-left that came charging the, as you say, the alt-right?”
  • Fox News host Sean Hannity: “.... you got the alt-left — they cannot stand this president.”

• Trump on Confederate statues coming down: “Was George Washington a slaveowner? ...."
    Fox News host Martha MacCallum: “You could make an argument for Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
    ....”

Just like his dumbass bogus Pershing bullets dipped in pigs blood bullshit, the guy is nothing but a shit peddling con man.

The Real Story Behind Donald Trump's Pig's Blood Slander

OBAMA: 'I Spend Most Of My Time Watching ESPN In The Morning'

"I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning. I get so much politics I don't want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day," he said.

Funny, I never heard Obama use talking points from ESPN in any of his speeches or press conferences.
You didn't have to!

Looks like you haven't bothered to read the O/P and/or you just don't understand it.

....”

/----/ So what? We don't care. It's how he gets news an opinion. Where was your fake outrage over this? 7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

Nice life you have there, panicking & stressing over every detail of what Trump does throughout the day. How many people have restraining orders on you for the stalker you clearly are (don't say zero because we all know better)?

Forum List

Back