Trump Rally Tonight. USMB Trumpers Silent.

Because you cannot fathom the fact that your orange lard and master was such a pile of shit, he drummed up more votes against himself than for himself,.
Ok. I read your post. Doesn't explain how Biden the most POPULAR president in history...just coincidentally, received the lowest popularity rating in American history. yeah.

No, you cannot understand what sellouts the Democratic party has become. As a old school democrat, I realize the democrats have transmogrified into this "nicey nice lets be nice" that hates anyone that hates logic or reason, because logic is "white systemic Eurocentric" hate. Race has become cottage industry the "supposed" Democrats have made it their hallmark leveraging.
Uh, okay, I wouldn't disagree with all of that, but Biden's 'popularity' isn't why he got 81 million votes. Trump's unpopularity IS why.

* I put that asterisk in my previous post so as not to distract from it....but to signal that I have an experience to share.

On the drive to our farm I pass through our county seat, a town of about 12,000. I drive the state highway and pass an elementary school in that town. Less than 100yds from this school is a residence, rather close to the highway, and that moke flies a big 'F*ck Biden' flag that anyone driving that highway, past that elementary school, must see.

He's the same owner who used to fly a big Stars & Bars confederate flag. (in a town with that lost a rather large contingent of Union soldiers for such a town back in the war. Cemetery is noted for their graves.) That tells us the nature and awareness of the dumbass who lives there.

If was a parent with a child in that elementary school...and knew the bus would go by that house, well, I'd go over to introduce myself with the hope of having a persuasive conversation with the owner.

YMMV

Trump supporters are NOT the problem here. Amusingly enough, Biden has the largest...not sure, (idiots or morons), either way the most popular president in history. But contrarily, his approval rate is like 43%. Something isn't adding up here....
I don't think Joe is the most popular president ever. That would probably be John Kennedy or Father Ron. They are just still breathing a collective sigh of relief, the vote wasn't overturned, by those that would stoop to stealing an election they had already lost at the polls, recounts, state houses and 62 courts. So, we still get to vote in or vote out anybody we want, without regard to the anarchist few or their national nut-ball figurehead.

Biden's popularity rate, SYNCED with his accomplishments, Umm 43%, popularity rate along with his failures. The botched Afghanistan pull out...Or the mess at the border...linked to that, the forced vaccine mandate? Trump had issues, but none like this. None.

Forum List

Back