Trump Rally Tonight. USMB Trumpers Silent.

1632617500964.jpeg

Are you all properly embarrassed by him now? Not one thread.
But Trump may turn Georgia Blue!

NOPE...LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY.

How are you not smart enough to figure out that as Biden destroys everything american---that everybody is missing trump. My husband and I took a drive today---there are now a bunch of MISS ME YET? Trump signs to go along with the hundreds of FUCK BIDEN FLAGS...

Nobody lies more than Trump.

Trump supporters are NOT the problem here. Amusingly enough, Biden has the largest...not sure, (idiots or morons), either way the most popular president in history. But contrarily, his approval rate is like 43%. Something isn't adding up here....

Trump supporters are NOT the problem here. Amusingly enough, Biden has the largest...not sure, (idiots or morons), either way the most popular president in history. But contrarily, his approval rate is like 43%. Something isn't adding up here....
Because you cannot fathom the fact that your orange lard and master was such a pile of shit, he drummed up more votes against himself than for himself,.

Democrats seem more interested in Trump these days. Maybe it's buyers remorse or maybe they are desperate to avoid talking about current issues regarding the current president.
They're scared SPITLESS because of Biden's collapse and the growing evidence that Trump may well win in 2024 and they don't have anything left to throw at him LOL

Because you cannot fathom the fact that your orange lard and master was such a pile of shit, he drummed up more votes against himself than for himself,.
No, you cannot understand what sellouts the Democratic party has become. As a old school democrat, I realize the democrats have transmogrified into this "nicey nice lets be nice" that hates anyone that hates logic or reason, because logic is "white systemic Eurocentric" hate. Race has become cottage industry the "supposed" Democrats have made it their hallmark leveraging.

".....to go along with the hundreds of FUCK BIDEN FLAGS..."

Well, poster Turtlesoup, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but......but seeing "hundreds" of such flags in your neighborhood may be a signal as to the socio/economic/education level of your neighborhood. A signal of a sad neighborhood.

Flying a flag publicly with the word "F*ck" prominently displayed does send a message on the education and cultural awareness of the flyer of such a flag.

I ain't no prude. Not at my current age...or ever. In fact, I use the f-bomb occasionally, myself. But the f-bomb is kinda sorta like Scotch Bonnet peppers. A little goes a long way. The cook really needs how and when to use 'em. So it is with the f-bomb. But, with dunderheaded mokes flying them on their residence*, or on their vehicle.....well, unavoidably, it tells the world more about the flyer than just his political views.

So, I would suggest you live in a sad and culturally barren neighborhood. I'm sorry for that.....and or you. And your children.

New Topics

Forum List

Back