Trump rally on Capitol Steps in Lansing, Michigan Tuesday 10-12-2021

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This should be interesting. Will Whitmer mobilize her thugs to shut it down?

Photo of Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump October 8th, 2021

"Big Michigan Rally coming up on Oct. 12th, on the Capitol steps in Lansing, where Patriots will demand a Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. The Voter Fraud is beyond what anyone can believe. Anyone who cares about our Great Country should attend, because unless we look to the past and fix what happened, we won’t have a future or a Country. Matt DePerno, Rep. Steve Carra, and Kristina Karamo, who I have endorsed, will be there. Let’s Go, Michigan, don’t let us down!"

1633929763704.png

where Patriots will demand
Another Big Lie.
Why are these people labeled "Patriots" ? IYO.
Am I Labeled a Patriot? IYO.

My Gosh Galt, the hate needs to stop. STOP.

I'm a Patriot, Rittenhouser is a Patriot, MTG is a Patriot, Gym Jordan is a Patriot...........seems ike a crazy list.

The ONLY way to UNITE our NATION is NOT through Politicians.
POTUS, Senate, House.......... Have we enough proof to discredit these frauds, (D) and (R)?

I LOVE the USA.
Do not tell me I don't.
You've made it clear that you LOVE the USA.

Whitmer will probably deny permits for the gathering. Or maybe she will solicit Pelosi for some of her used fencing to erect a barrier. She'll definitely make mention about how Republicans are celebrating that nasty Columbus fellow. She might even tattoo BIDEN on her massive forehead. something you would be able to see from the space shuttle. But we all know she will obstruct, while she's trying to figure out how she will roll out next years bans on boats, summer homes and garden seeds.

Michigan Rally coming up on Oct. 12th, on the Capitol steps in Lansing, where Patriots will demand a Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election
This is one of those events where the Senators and Representatives in Lansing should be paying attention. If they want to get re-elected, they need to get this audit started.

This is one of those events where the Senators and Representatives in Lansing should be paying attention. If they want to get re-elected, they need to get this audit started.
Go ahead. And when it's over showing that Trump got his ass beat in Michigan you Trump Moonies can have something else to cry about.

Send the bill for the audit to your boy & let's see how much he wants your deranged audits to continue.

Forum List

Back