Trump Rally In Warren Michigan Tomorrow Night

As always, thanks for the reminder!

No problem!! Now I don't have to message you lol and Trump has a LOT of rallies coming up it looks like!! :D (Here's a separate reminder though, tomorrow will also be the premier of The Great Hall thread which is a Harry Potter inspired thread for Halloween recipes. 🎃)

And you'll be forced to watch the whole gruesome ordeal.

Isn't America just the worst place in the whole world?

We feel so sorry for you.
Why would I be "forced" to watch anything.

Not getting this climate are you??
Trump and DeSantis declare for 2024. Trump destroys DeSantis because Trump has the support of the base in a head to head with his protege.

Democrats win by default..because NO ONE wants to go through another four years of Skippy! :auiqs.jpg:

Ahhh...WINNING!! :)

Why would I be "forced" to watch anything.

Not getting this climate are you??
Trump and DeSantis declare for 2024. Trump destroys DeSantis because Trump has the support of the base in a head to head with his protege.

Democrats win by default..because NO ONE wants to go through another four years of Skippy! :auiqs.jpg:

Ahhh...WINNING!! :)
Well................. TALKING, anyway. Y'all do LOVE to hear yourselves talk.

And who exactly forced you to participate in this thread and watch the rally? That's how republicans are different from democrats. Nobody forces you to do anything that you don't want to do.
JackOffNoBrains just needs to hear his/her/its own voice as often as possible, especially when he/she/it has something to say that he/she/it thinks will piss someone off or hurt some feelings.

It's his/her/its whole gig in life.

Just think of how dull this board would be if not for JackOffNoBrains and his/her/its buddies!

JackOffNoBrains just needs to hear his/her/its own voice as often as possible, especially when he/she/it has something to say that he/she/it thinks will piss someone off or hurt some feelings.

Just think of how dull this board would be if not for JackOffNoBrains and his/her/its buddies!

Yep, probably why Kamala does her passage of time speeches. They're not meant to actually make sense, she just loves hearing herself talk even if it's repeating herself over and over.

Except when she goes off script and accidentally spills the beans that the US now has an alliance with North Korea. That's just her being a dumbass. 🙄

Yep, probably why Kamala does her passage of time speeches. They're not meant to actually make sense, she just loves hearing herself talk even if it's repeating herself over and over.

Except when she goes off script and accidentally spills the beans that the US now has an alliance with North Korea. That's just her being a dumbass. 🙄
BINGO!

Yeah that was no gaffe she did...

1664578531723.png

Oh sweetie, you just come up short time after time. I get it. My Little Shadow Part 2. :)
Terrible isn't it? If you really want to "Save America"..then reject your savior! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back