Trump Rally in Japan

I travel the world frequently - Trump is despised just about everywhere (except Russia of course). On January 20th, that fat-ass corrupt moron will begin facing another term (prison).
Japans people have enough common sense to know the biggest threat to their country and the world is the brutal communist regime that unleashed covid onto the world ! they are a lot smarter than the democrats in America.
Are you saying that the Democrats support the Chinese regime?
Boy are you dense that you even have to ask the obvious. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Any links?

I travel the world frequently - Trump is despised just about everywhere (except Russia of course). On January 20th, that fat-ass corrupt moron will begin facing another term (prison).
Japans people have enough common sense to know the biggest threat to their country and the world is the brutal communist regime that unleashed covid onto the world ! they are a lot smarter than the democrats in America.

And the Chinese support their American subsidiary: the democrat Party

And yet Trump isn't popular in Japan. Go figure.
but joe biden is popular in china ! Chinese social networks celebrate Biden's victory, official bodies recommend caution - Plataforma Media

What? Even Chinese citizens celebrated Biden as it's government officials recommends caution? Say it ain't so.

but joe biden is popular in china ! Chinese social networks celebrate Biden's victory, official bodies recommend caution - Plataforma Media
You knew Trump was not going to be popular in that country.lol

Boy are you dense that you even have to ask the obvious. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Any links?
They have been all over the boards.,what deserted island you been on the last year. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Any links?
They have been all over the boards.,what deserted island you been on the last year. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Humour me.

your candidate does.

your candidate does.
I assume you're talking about Biden.
In what respect does he support the Chinese regime?
Do you have any evidence beyond the usual talking points?

Pretty good size too. Everyone understands that human freedom and democracy lives or dies in 2020. Either hope for the future, or endless national lockdowns, national masks, and dark starvation winters.

Or.....maybe you just need to binge a little netflix and chill out. As it sounds like you're working yourself up into a bit of a frothing lather.

You knew Trump was not going to be popular in that country.lol
Trump's not popular in this country either. Both Hillary and Joe got millions more votes than Trump. I

Pretty good size too. Everyone understands that human freedom and democracy lives or dies in 2020. Either hope for the future, or endless national lockdowns, national masks, and dark starvation winters.

What does Trump say or do that makes you think he gives a shit about democracy?

Forum List

Back