Trump Rally in Japan

Pretty good size too. Everyone understands that human freedom and democracy lives or dies in 2020. Either hope for the future, or endless national lockdowns, national masks, and dark starvation winters.

Trump reminds me a lot of JFK,He is the first president sense him where the world loves him.just like jfk,he gets large turnouts,a beautiful wife,but most importantly,the first president sense him to fight the establishment and go to bat for the people,because of thst,people rally around him abroad and he has enthusiastic crowds like no president sense him. The first president sense him to serve the people instead of the elite.just like him,keep us out of wars as well. That’s why all the shills that have penetrated this site all hate him and have venom for him which they never had for warmongers bush and Obama,they never had a bad word about them.

Pretty good size too. Everyone understands that human freedom and democracy lives or dies in 2020. Either hope for the future, or endless national lockdowns, national masks, and dark starvation winters.

Trump reminds me a lot of JFK,He is the first president sense him where the world loves him.just like jfk,he gets large turnouts,a beautiful wife,but most importantly,the first president sense him to fight the establishment and go to bat for the people,because of thst,people rally around him abroad and he has enthusiastic crowds like no president sense him. The first president sense him to serve the people instead of the elite.

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

Trump reminds me a lot of JFK,He is the first president sense him where the world loves him.just like jfk,he gets large turnouts,a beautiful wife,but most importantly,the first president sense him to fight the establishment and go to bat for the people,because of thst,people rally around him abroad and he has enthusiastic crowds like no president sense him. The first president sense him to serve the people instead of the elite.

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

Of all the hilariously ridiculous aspects of Trump his tough guy stance is possibly the greatest.

I travel the world frequently - Trump is despised just about everywhere (except Russia of course). On January 20th, that fat-ass corrupt moron will begin facing another term (prison).

I travel the world frequently - Trump is despised just about everywhere (except Russia of course). On January 20th, that fat-ass corrupt moron will begin facing another term (prison).
Japans people have enough common sense to know the biggest threat to their country and the world is the brutal communist regime that unleashed covid onto the world ! they are a lot smarter than the democrats in America.

Japans people have enough common sense to know the biggest threat to their country and the world is the brutal communist regime that unleashed covid onto the world ! they are a lot smarter than the democrats in America.

And yet Trump isn't popular in Japan. Go figure.

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

Of all the hilariously ridiculous aspects of Trump his tough guy stance is possibly the greatest.

he hasnt challenged anyone to a push up contest like china joe has on several occasions.

Are you saying that the Democrats support the Chinese regime?

All that proves is the power of our Media to sway opinion.
Yep yep and yep,this sheep believes eveything the corporate controlled media tells him like the obediant sheep he is instead of listening to whistleblowers thst have put their lives at risk exposing the covid hoax and the massive vote fraud.

Last edited:
Are you saying that the Democrats support the Chinese regime?
Boy are you dense that you even have to ask the obvious. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

he hasnt challenged anyone to a push up contest like china joe has on several occasions.

Maybe not...however I think that Biden could actually back it up.

And yet Trump isn't popular in Japan. Go figure.
but joe biden is popular in china ! Chinese social networks celebrate Biden's victory, official bodies recommend caution - Plataforma Media

New Topics

Forum List

Back