Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

Actually the proof is in the pudding. Trump hasn't been indicted of anything. The Mer-A- Logo subpoena is STILL heavily redacted and we STILL don't what the hell they where looking for. Because, "STUFF". Top Secret STUFF. In other words, they can't find anything. If that had, we wouldn't be debating this, Trump would be in jail.
The proof that he stole documents has already been proven. Even Bill Barr admitted to that. William Barr, on Fox, says there's no legitimate reason for classified docs to be at Mar-a-Lago

He will be indicted. Barr said it was likely he will be.

You don't believe that, do you? ANYONE can claim Stann did something bad... so unspeakably evil, we can't EVEN mention it, it is both SECRET and evil, it will KILL you. The FBI raids Stann's home, gathered up a huge cache of "evil bad things, stuff we can't reveal because...We say so". This is how stupid the FBI raid on Trump sounds.
The FBI didn't raid Trumps home. Do you know what a raid is?

So why did your group try to kill all those cops at the capital, and why did you want to defund the police and close down the FBI. You are a joke. I watched you heroes hitting cops at the capital hard enough to kill, and everyone who forced their way into the capital was doing that. I saw you law and order haters with my own eyes. When your heroes tried to bring down our government and constitution. Your people went in the capital a pissed and shit on its floors. Scum to the last man, Traitors to the last man. MAGA Maggots.
Amen to that. They are the scum of this nation. Piss on those SOBS.

Build the wall, deport them all, that says it all.
No, what it is ,is a stupid, senseless remark. Who's the all ?anyone you want creep? This nonsense is all you cream puff hate Nazi's have. You are all very small people who are joined together in your hatred of just about everything. But I still find you entertaining, and you prove all the negative things I say about your group, so I find you handy.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trump needs to be able to access those documents since he will win the 2024 election and be our next president.
There is no precedent for that. Dude, you live in an alternate universe.

You make the silliest, dumbest arguments imagineable.

No, what it is ,is a stupid, senseless remark. Who's the all ?anyone you want creep? This nonsense is all you cream puff hate Nazi's have. You are all very small people who are joined together in your hatred of just about everything. But I still find you entertaining, and you prove all the negative things I say about your group, so I find you handy.
I agree. He is the gift that keeps on giving all year. Ignorance, stupidity, and hatred is easy to dismember. Anytime!

citing unnamed sources..... every time a bad story is about to break about Joe and Hunter a new false Mar a Lago raid story will be leaked... are you going to fall for each and every one of them?....

Today we find that Joe was neck deep in Hunters business deals....
But, but, Joe and Hunter. :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:Dude, you are entertaining for sure.

But, but, Joe and Hunter. :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:Dude, you are entertaining for sure.
What's entertaining is watching you libs do square dancing around the tightening polls... now it is looking like the senate is in play and the house is already won by the GOP.....

Forum List

Back