Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

Democrats are inevitably going to arrest Trump. The writing is on the wall, and the "reason" wont matter much. All sarcasm aside, the Democrats have become this damned self serving and evil. What happens after that, who knows.
They will not.

Too dangerous even for them.

We had a huge rally in support for Trump today... I didn't know there was that many people in my town.... I'd estimate over 10,000 people were crowded into a mall parking lot.... and cars were driving by with MAGA flags... it went on for hours in fact its probably still happening...
Unknown.jpeg

Oh gee his Neanderthal base is whining like little bitches in groups. I didn’t see that coming!
So, we AMERICANS that voted FOR Trump see this as voter suppression. Trump was raked over the coals and investigated AND....AND, the democrats found NOTHING, NO Russian collusion shit, NO incitement to insurrection. And the current democrat run Senate hearings on January sixth? I quote G. Stein: "There is NO there THERE".

So, we AMERICANS that voted FOR Trump see this as voter suppression. Trump was raked over the coals and investigated AND....AND, the democrats found NOTHING, NO Russian collusion shit, NO incitement to insurrection. And the current democrat run Senate hearings on January sixth? I quote G. Stein: "There is NO there THERE".
They found a dozen boxes of classified materials.

So there’s that.

It’s interesting that with all those scandals you can’t just say “shit, maybe I should question Trump’s innocence just a little.”

This is just proof that you will defend him regardless of what he actually says or does. Right now you’re gloating he hasn’t been charged, but when he does, you’re just going to throw a tantrum and desperately rationalize why he is innocent. There is never going to be a line he crosses lol

That they knew where there and Trump offered to give them...but I don't argue with idiots anymore.
He didn’t offer to give them. He was subpoenaed for the documents and didn’t hand them over.

His lawyers claimed they turned everything over.

Why does anyone actually believe Trump? For real.

They will not.

Too dangerous even for them.
After impeaching this poor guy TWICE and creating an entire Senate committee committed to obvious political persecution, THEN pretending its fair and open, THEN raiding ex president (they hate and are obviously persecuting) for such ambiguous reasons...He might have sold KFC's secret formula to the Russian MacDonald's. This is beyond silly.

The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

Yeah, their actions backfired.

He didn’t offer to give them. He was subpoenaed for the documents and didn’t hand them over.

His lawyers claimed they turned everything over.

Why does anyone actually believe Trump? For real.
At this point, I don't bother to argue with idiots. Trump IS being persecuted, and this amounts to voter mitigation.

The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

#becauseitsacult

Um what the F? We are in the middle of HUGE a Biden induced recession, the dems pillory Trump. Try to nullify republicans and destroy the two party system. Do this HUGE pogom against a political rivals...but NOTICING Dems are doing this IS "the Problem"? Fuck you is my best response.
Democrats are desperate to draw any and all focus away from the disastrous job Biden is doing and his historically low approval rating.

After impeaching this poor guy TWICE and creating an entire Senate committee committed to obvious political persecution, THEN pretending its fair and open, THEN raiding ex president (they hate and are obviously persecuting) for such ambiguous reasons...He might have sold KFC's secret formula to the Russian MacDonald's. This is beyond silly.

"poor guy"

:lmao:

Trump is a legal Train Wreck
Twice Impeached, Tax fraud in NY, Election Tampering in GA, Security violations in FL, Jan 6 Investigation in DC.

But he knows Republicans fear him and will cover whatever he does

Forum List

Back