Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

We had a huge rally in support for Trump today... I didn't know there was that many people in my town.... I'd estimate over 10,000 people were crowded into a mall parking lot.... and cars were driving by with MAGA flags... it went on for hours in fact its probably still happening...
What brand of free beer were the rubes getting?

This just in from Dem central command after 'get Trump' backfired again...What the (Censored)? Seriously? (Censored)(Censored)(Censored)(Censored)(Censored)(Censored)

How s it going?

NY: Trump takes the Fifth admitting his guilt
Georgia: Ongoing investigation of election tampering
Florida: Trump found illegally storing TS Documents
DC: Jan 6 Commission taking damning testimony from Trump staff

Watch a little Below Decks? Sell all your possessions and give the proceeds to the Trump defense PAC,? Homelessness is a small price to pay.
Um what the F? We are in the middle of HUGE a Biden induced recession, the dems pillory Trump. Try to nullify republicans and destroy the two party system. Do this HUGE pogom against a political rivals...but NOTICING Dems are doing this IS "the Problem"? Fuck you is my best response.

Democrats are inevitably going to arrest Trump. The writing is on the wall, and the "reason" wont matter much. All sarcasm aside, the Democrats have become this damned self serving and evil. What happens after that, who knows.
We know. You cuckservatives lay down and take it like you always do. 😁

The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

Oh gee his Neanderthal base is whining like little bitches in groups. I didn’t see that coming!

Forum List

Back