Trump Racist Robo-calls are a complete setup

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It is pretty obvious that the people behind these robocalls are a political opponent of Trump and making shit up.

I hang up as soon as I hear the recorded voice

They should be illegal, or part of the Do Not Call list.

It is pretty obvious that the people behind these robocalls are a political opponent of Trump and making shit up.
Actually they are Trump supporters who have a PAC that supports Trump and exists thanks to Citizens United.
Their PAC is not authorized by Trump, wink, wink, nod, nod.

‘My name is Reverend Ronald Tan, host of the Christian radio talk show program For God and Country. First Corinthians states: God chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise and God chose the weak things of this world to shame the strong. For the Iowa caucuses, please support Donald Trump. He is courageous and he speaks his mind. God Bless.’

‘I’m Jared Taylor with American Renaissance. I urge you to vote for Donald Trump because he is the one candidate who points out that we should accept immigrants who are good for America. We don’t need Muslims. We need smart, well-educated white people who will assimilate to our culture. Vote Trump.’

‘I am William Johnson, a farmer and a white nationalist. Support Donald Trump. I paid for this through the super PAC. [Telephone] (213) 718-3908. This call is not authorized by Donald Trump.'"

• Banned
Actually they are Trump supporters who have a PAC that supports Trump and exists thanks to Citizens United.

‘My name is Reverend Ronald Tan, host of the Christian radio talk show program For God and Country. First Corinthians states: God chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise and God chose the weak things of this world to shame the strong. For the Iowa caucuses, please support Donald Trump. He is courageous and he speaks his mind. God Bless.’

‘I’m Jared Taylor with American Renaissance. I urge you to vote for Donald Trump because he is the one candidate who points out that we should accept immigrants who are good for America. We don’t need Muslims. We need smart, well-educated white people who will assimilate to our culture. Vote Trump.’

‘I am William Johnson, a farmer and a white nationalist. Support Donald Trump. I paid for this through the super PAC. [Telephone] (213) 718-3908. This call is not authorized by Donald Trump.'"

It is probably some 'liberal' political stunt. Unfortunately the dirty tricks of the left seem to work.

It is probably some 'liberal' political stunt. Unfortunately the dirty tricks of the left seem to work.

Why don't you call the Trump PAC and find out?

• Banned

I'm sure they left a return phone number.

They did!
You obviously didn't watch the video or read the transcript, so I will make it bigger for you.

super PAC. [Telephone] (213) 718-3908.

I used to get a call from some guy asking to speak to the Republican of the house, and I told him many times there was a Democrat and Communist that only lives here and the final time he called me he screamed a bunch of profanity at me, and hung up...

Too funny but true...

P.S.

I am neither Democrat nor Republican...

I used to get a call from some guy asking to speak to the Republican of the house, and I told him many times there was a Democrat and Communist that only lives here and the final time he called me he screamed a bunch of profanity at me, and hung up...

Too funny but true...

P.S.

I see you were being honest when you said this:

: I told him many times there was a Democrat and Communist that only lives here"

They did!
You obviously didn't watch the video or read the transcript, so I will make it bigger for you.

Lets do some investigative reporting and find out who put this together. Get details like who are they and what political party did they belong to. What organizations do they participate in. etc etc. We might find out either they really are trump supporters or just democratic stooges who are going to a great effort to sabotage trump.

They did!

Lets do some investigative reporting and find out who put this together. Get details like who are they and what political party did they belong to. What organizations do they participate in. etc etc. We might find out either they really are trump supporters or just democratic stooges who are going to a great effort to sabotage trump.

Already been done by CNN who interviews one of the people on the robocall.

Trump's unwelcome support: White supremacists - CNNPolitics.com

Too funny but true...

P.S.

I see you were being honest when you said this:

: I told him many times there was a Democrat and Communist that only lives here"

No, and you're too stupid to understand that.

Someone like you most likely believe that Trump is a true Conservative when he is the furthest thing from Conservatism, and even if he claims to be a New York Conservative it still make him a liberal everywhere else.

Trump supporters are the dumbest people in the whole damn world and even make Obama supporters look smart and that is sad and pathetic!

They did!

Already been done by CNN who interviews one of the people on the robocall.

Trump's unwelcome support: White supremacists - CNNPolitics.com
seems odd they call it 'unwelcome'

who did they think trump was courting with his anti-immigration talk?

Forum List

Back