Trump Questions Maryanne Trump Barry's Eligibility To Be His Sister

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
83652090_10158791332670681_4586225327742648320_n.jpg

Andy Borowitz
7h ·
WASHINGTON - Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump on Sunday questioned Maryanne Trump Barry’s eligibility to be his sister. “We’re looking into it quite strongly,” he said. “If she was my sister, my parents would be on her birth certificate, which no one has seen.” Asked about the multiple photos he has taken with her over the years, Trump said, “I’ve taken pictures with millions of people. I’ve taken pictures with Kid Rock. No one’s saying Kid Rock’s my sister. And by the way, Kid Rock says I’m doing a fantastic job. Kid Rock has a much better shot at being my sister than this woman does.”
118194669_10159848126410681_7400776635266063763_n.jpg

Interesting that this lady had nearly a half century to air her grievances about her brother and then less than 3 months before an election she decided to smear him. Things that make you go hmmmmmm...:eusa_think:
She didn't know she was being recorded or we never would have gotten the truth out of her!!! hmmmmmmmmm...:eusa_think:

Interesting that this lady had nearly a half century to air her grievances about her brother and then less than 3 months before an election she decided to smear him. Things that make you go hmmmmmm...:eusa_think:
why would she think it appropriate now? Got a clue.? She is a retired federal appellate judge, and he's her brother. He is audaciously running to be president against the U.S. She has known her little brother for decades.

Andy Borowitz
7h ·
WASHINGTON - Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump on Sunday questioned Maryanne Trump Barry’s eligibility to be his sister. “We’re looking into it quite strongly,” he said. “If she was my sister, my parents would be on her birth certificate, which no one has seen.” Asked about the multiple photos he has taken with her over the years, Trump said, “I’ve taken pictures with millions of people. I’ve taken pictures with Kid Rock. No one’s saying Kid Rock’s my sister. And by the way, Kid Rock says I’m doing a fantastic job. Kid Rock has a much better shot at being my sister than this woman does.”
Kid Rock is a well known pussy. I'm sure he is somebody's sister, or at least their bottom.

why would she think it appropriate now? Got a clue.? She is a retired federal appellate judge, and he's her brother. He is audaciously running to be president against the U.S. She has known her little brother for decades.
And? Why didn't she pipe up in 2016? Maybe she is disappointed in her pension and is jealous of Mary Trump's big score.

And? Why didn't she pipe up in 2016? Maybe she is disappointed in her pension and is jealous of Mary Trump's big score.
Probably because she is rich, and knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She just didn't know how much he would do to hurt the rest of us.

Andy Borowitz
7h ·
Kid Rock is a well known pussy. I'm sure he is somebody's sister, or at least their bottom.
Given your propensity to try and prove your manhood by wanting posters to "bend over the couch"? I will defer all questions as it pertains to sodomy to you.

just bend over the back of that couch, and I'll let you decide if I'm a guy.

(snicker)

Andy Borowitz
7h ·
She is a hardcore Jesuit and that alone discredits anything she might have to say.

Andy Borowitz
7h ·
Given your propensity to try and prove your manhood by wanting posters to "bend over the couch"? I will defer all questions as it pertains to sodomy to you.

(snicker)
Nobody made you bend over that couch Dale. You did it because you wanted to.

Andy Borowitz
7h ·

(snicker)

Save your queer talk for the bath-houses that you no doubt frequent. You think being a butch queer is better than being an effeminate queer? It's like this, if someone like yourself can look at some guy's hairy ass and say "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get me some of that"? You are a certifiable fag.

Hope this helps!!

Andy Borowitz
7h ·

(snicker)

Save your queer talk for the bath-houses that you no doubt frequent. You think being a butch queer is better than being an effeminate queer? It's like this, if someone like yourself can look at some guy's hairy ass and say "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get me some of that"? You are a certifiable fag.

Hope this helps!!

Whine all you want, but you were grinning when you bent over that couch.

She has known her brother since he was born. She knows what he's like. Her words are consistent with what we have seen of her brother for ourselves. He has put his family in an awful spot like the unibomber did when his poor brother and sister-in-law, both private citizens, had to step into the spotlight and identify him. I am sure that trump's sister, a retired federal appellate judge, and his niece, a psychologist, would rather have a pleasant day but have had this burden laid upon them, and they have stepped up like the heroes they are to warn the nation about their family member.

Andy Borowitz
7h ·

(snicker)
Of course, because it never happened nor would it ever...but you have "outed" yourself as a queer and just because you view yourself as a "masculine" queer doesn't make you any less a fag.

Hope this helps!!

(snicker)

Andy Borowitz
7h ·

why do you idiot men keep arguing over who's straight and who's gay? Good grief. This constant obsessional whining is so boring. Just go your separate ways if you can't be friends.

(snicker)
Of course, because it never happened nor would it ever...but you have "outed" yourself as a queer and just because you view yourself as a "masculine" queer doesn't make you any less a fag.

Hope this helps!!

(snicker)

Forum List

Back