Trump pulls USA out of WHO.

It's pretty clear the WHO is incompetent and not accountable for their failures and corruption. I'm fine with pulling our funding let them go beg CHINA for money.

In a choice between the WHO and Trump, the rest of the world sides with WHO

Smart move

Withdraw from WHO in the middle of a pandemic
We are a free country in a more and more communistic world. That brings about totalitarianism following reorganization of the victim country. And it never fails to result in taking out anyone in the population who protests, which is generally millions to half the country's population or more. Commies are real morons.
We have not had a country go Communist in 60 years
How are we more Communist ?

The world is less communist than 60 years ago

Prove it kid.
View attachment 342675

Once again you've been bitch slapped.
Obviously above your intellectual pay grade

Smart move

Actually, the idiots at WHO initially said Covid 19 wasn't contagious...

If they had their head that far up their ass, they are obvious pretty useless...

Idiot Trump said our infections would go to zero in a few days and we should fight it by injecting disinfectant and shoving UV lights up our ass

We have not had a country go Communist in 60 years
How are we more Communist ?

The world is less communist than 60 years ago
Assuming that is true (it's not), there has not been one go commie because we have been resisting your commie fucking asses.

The Red Scare was 50 years ago

It has not been an issue since the Berlin Wall fell. Idiot Conservatives are reviving it
No thanks to your commie ass.

Smart move

We saw WHO's 3am wake up call....they failed the world

Trump had a three month wake up call and did nothing
According to CNN

According to history
Here you go again with your TDS, RW. In January WHO was saying that it wasn't transferred from human to human.
Yes, that is the WHO who you tout, RW. The rest of the world isn't as gullible as you are. They're as pissed as we are at WHO.

It's pretty clear the WHO is incompetent and not accountable for their failures and corruption. I'm fine with pulling our funding let them go beg CHINA for money.

In a choice between the WHO and Trump, the rest of the world sides with WHO

By all means you Dems cut the WHO a personal check. Put your money where your mouth is. No? Faux rage? Yeah we thought so. :itsok:

Smart move

According to CNN

According to history
Here you go again with your TDS, RW. In January WHO was saying that it wasn't transferred from human to human.
Yes, that is the WHO who you tout, RW. The rest of the world isn't as gullible as you are. They're as pissed as we are at WHO.
Show me where any nation in the world is supporting Trump over the WHO

Smart move

According to CNN

According to history
Show me where any nation in the world is supporting Trump over the WHO
You don't have to be supporting Trump to be pissed at WHO. Are you confused?
Put down the bong, dude.

Used to be, when the President of the United States speaks, the rest of the free world rallies to his defense.

Yet, President Trump has declared WHO to be corrupt and inept and yet no nation on earth comes to his defense. Not Canada, not U.K., not Germany, not Japan.

They have universally condemned the actions of our President.

I remember when for 3 months WHO claimed that this virus could NOT be transmitted from Human to Human. WHY? Because they took China's word for it

Smart move

I completely agree. Continuing to give hundreds of millions of dollars to a corrupt incompetent organization makes no sense at all.

WHO is at the forefront of fighting the virus. They coordinate the global effort and share vital information.

This is a global virus, fighting it here will not prevent it from returning
The WHO is at the forefront of Xi's zipper.

Smart move

I completely agree. Continuing to give hundreds of millions of dollars to a corrupt incompetent organization makes no sense at all.

WHO is at the forefront of fighting the virus. They coordinate the global effort and share vital information.

This is a global virus, fighting it here will not prevent it from returning
The WHO is at the forefront of Xi's zipper.
Yup, and it's why they have surfer knees.

Used to be, when the President of the United States speaks, the rest of the free world rallies to his defense.

Yet, President Trump has declared WHO to be corrupt and inept and yet no nation on earth comes to his defense. Not Canada, not U.K., not Germany, not Japan.

I remember when for 3 months WHO claimed that this virus could NOT be transmitted from Human to Human. WHY? Because they took China's word for it
I remember when the WHO declared it highly infectious and Trump called it a Hoax by the Democrats

Smart move

Actually, the idiots at WHO initially said Covid 19 wasn't contagious...

If they had their head that far up their ass, they are obvious pretty useless...

Idiot Trump said our infections would go to zero in a few days and we should fight it by injecting disinfectant and shoving UV lights up our ass

If WHO had actually done their job, we wouldn't have the problems we have now...

WHO said on January 14th that Covid 19 wasn't contagious, then downplayed the risks for almost 2 months...

They didn't even declare a pandemic until March 11th (while the US had it's first cases in January, and it's first deaths in February)...

I remember when the WHO declared it highly infectious and Trump called it a Hoax by the Democrats
No he didn't

Smart move

What have they done to provide any value at all? Please list anything that provided value. In fact, they provided harm.
I agree...

Covid 19 started in Wuhan Province in December...

On January 14th, WHO said Covid 19 wasn't contagious, and we had our first case the next day (brought into the country from Wuhan Province)...

The CDC was more than a month ahead of WHO on figuring out that China had an outbreak of a CONTAGIOUS DISEASE!!!

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today confirmed the first case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the United States in the state of Washington. The patient recently returned from Wuhan, China, where an outbreak of pneumonia caused by this novel coronavirus has been ongoing since December 2019. While originally thought to be spreading from animal-to-person, there are growing indications that limited person-to-person spread is happening. It’s unclear how easily this virus is spreading between people.

The patient from Washington with confirmed 2019-nCoV infection returned to the United States from Wuhan on January 15, 2020. The patient sought care at a medical facility in the state of Washington, where the patient was treated for the illness. Based on the patient’s travel history and symptoms, healthcare professionals suspected this new coronavirus. A clinical specimen was collected and sent to CDC overnight, where laboratory testing yesterday confirmed the diagnosis via CDC’s Real time Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (rRT-PCR) test.

CDC has been proactively preparing for the introduction of 2019-nCoV in the United States for weeks, including:

• First alerting clinicians on January 8, 2020, to be on the look-out for patients with respiratory symptoms and a history of travel to Wuhan, China.
And then when Trump tried to institute a travel ban from Wuhan Province, the Democrats called it xenophobic!!!

Forum List

Back