Trump pulls out of more agreements as Bolton works to dismantle the UN

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership
Well isn't that what you Obama loving libs wanted?....stop the fear factor tard....Trump is pro America...US first in every action....because we haven't had a leader like that for a long time it may look unsettling to you libs...but its what has been needed for a long time....
Lol, most of his action hurt America and Americans.

Wake up kid!
For example?

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

Trump is backing the US out of world leadership.

Republicans are allowing him to do this.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.
And if he talks to Putin, bedwetting moonbats like you will screech to the skies that he's "colluding"....Can't win with you idjits.

Trump is pulling out an old arms agreement with Russia because the Russians have supposedly cheated. So,instead of talking to his best bud Putin, Trimp will end that sgreement & give Russia free reign. Brilliant thinking.

Trump is pulling out of several UN courts, agreements, etc. The Russians Chinese will take our place.

The more Trump withdraws the US from international organizations, the more power he gives to Russia & China.

This is just another reason NOT to vote Republican as they are either a Trump Scrotum licker or a chickenshit too afraid to fight for our country.

So if Russia cheats and gets ahead of the United States in nukes that's a good thing according to libtardos.

Fucking brilliant!

The art of the deal. He's not dealing, is he?

LOL, Russia can't compete economically. That's the bad news because it will force them to use Nukes first and ask questions later.

Is it that hard to compete with a country 21 trillion dollars in debt?

LOL, Russia can't compete economically. That's the bad news because it will force them to use Nukes first and ask questions later.

Is it that hard to compete with a country 21 trillion dollars in debt?

LOL, do you even know how ANY of this works?

Clearly far better than you.

Not in this lifetime kid.
Where will we get the money?
How will we pay the interest?
Who has the best chance to pay that interest?
Capitalism is the cash cow.
You're dismissed bitch. My beating your ass will NEVER stop.

Say WTF? Does the crazy angry left really think that re-negotiating a new U.N. arms deal with Russia will give (Trump's bud) freaking free reign and dismantle the U.N.? This kind of stuff is ample evidence that the crazy angry left has become willing or unwilling (because of ignorance) propaganda agents of foreign enemies.

Got to love the left. Trump is in bed with Russia. Oh no he is cancelling an agreement with them!

The UN was an idea that sounded great but in no way has lived up to the ideal. We pay for the biggest portion of its budget and it does nothing worth even a quarter of what it costs us.

Cancelling an arms control agreement with them is actually beneficial to them, it does not hurt them.
It really does not hurt us either. But there is the fact that they can not afford to match us arms for arms. That type of behavior killed the Soviet Union in heir economy is not nearly as strong as it was during the Cold War. Even with us spending millions to prop it up.
Why do you want another arms race?
I take it you did not read everything I wrote. But that is ok. I will spell it out again.

Russia can not afford to get into an arms race with us. They tried that during the last period when there were more countries involved in the Soviet Union. That was part of the reason that they collapsed.

Show me where I or almost anyone on here has advocated for an arms race. Unless you are talking about better tanks, planes or other conventional arms. Then we have never stopped that race.

I realize that not everyone understands what other counties nuclear capabilities are but there is no need for an arms race anyway as there is still plenty of nuclear weapons to make the earth completely uninhabitable.

Wake up kid!
How?....unemployment is the lowest in American history...you wake up....people are working again at more than part time fast food order taker jobs....

Wake up kid!
How?....unemployment is the lowest in American history...you wake up....people are working again at more than part time fast food order taker jobs....
Lol, answer me this: how much has dOnald tRump lowered the unemployment rate?
Yeah yeah, you can rate it "funny" but you can't answer it can you. It would u
Lol, answer me this: how much has dOnald tRump lowered the unemployment rate?
:290968001256257790-final:
:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah yeah, you can rate it "funny" and insult me but you can't answer it can you. It would undermine your whole narrative and expose you for the foolish hack you are.

This is why we love Trump....

You are the ones licking Trumps Scrotum

as he rubs his ass in your libtarded faces......

The UN is a completely useless organization

The UN has proven many times that it is useless. But that doesn't mean the organization should be shutdown. They have done "some" good things.

Republicans are allowing him to do this

If I thought it was true, I'd encourage him to do it.

Being the leader of the free world has never brought the US anything but misery and abuse.

Let some else be the world's cop for a while.

`
As an organization designed to prevent war, the UN is less than useless. It has become way too political. While I find WHO and their relief efforts to be top notch, the rest I can do without. I'd start with kicking out the UN and relocating them to Brazil, Africa or just closer to the middle east.

Forum List

Back