Trump proves Iran attacked Saudi Arabia

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
70760814_1866109470202261_574657750802366464_n.jpg

Bout right, Gotta make it simple for his base to comprehend it.

You could be right about the Iran attack on the Saudi oil facility but I didn't see any 'Sharpie' lines drawn by Trump.

I do see that ass hole Rick Perry back there. I still remember our conversation back in the summer of 1996, in Dallas; what an ass hole he is. He was talking shit about his own sister. Just unbelievable. Only a true ass hole would do that.

Why should I care if the attack came from Iran or not? Both nations are run be monsters and we should stay the fuck out of it.

Why should I care if the attack came from Iran or not? Both nations are run be monsters and we should stay the fuck out of it.

Stay the fuck out of it and with any luck at all, they'll wipe each other off the face of the earth.

I suspect SA did it , as it was done with precision, and they got most of it working already. Very little downtime.

Pompeo said no Americans were harmed, how about anyone else, no word on that. So I have to assume no one even got injured.

I suspect SA did it , as it was done with precision, and they got most of it working already. Very little downtime.

Pompeo said no Americans were harmed, how about anyone else, no word on that. So I have to assume no one even got injured.
Conspiracy much?

Or just blindly supporting Iran?

Get back to us when we are actually involved in any such war. Anti-Trumpers have been claiming he is a warmonger and is going to start all these wars, yet here we are, in no new stupid wars.

The most he will do is sell the Arabs weapons so they can kill Iranians with them. President Trump’s foreign policy so far has been to stay out of the Middle East as much as possible, stop Muslim immigration, and let these animals kill each other.

Get back to us when we are actually involved in any such war. Anti-Trumpers have been claiming he is a warmonger and is going to start all these wars, yet here we are, in no new stupid wars.

The most he will do is sell the Arabs weapons so they can kill Iranians with them. President Trump’s foreign policy so far has been to stay out of the Middle East as much as possible, stop Muslim immigration, and let these animals kill each other.
Picking a war with Iran,STILL at war in Afghanistan,STILL at war in Syria. Kissing the ass of the people who supposedly did 9/11.....SOOOOO Pro American!

More evidence there than AOC has for her green new deal

Green new deal means less dependence on foreign oil. Downside to that would be trump couldn't have his nose up muslim dictators' bungholes as often. Link below where Tulsi Gabbart schools clueless cavuto and I know she would kick ass on clueless trump in a debate. .

Here's a clip of trumpdawg bowing to the saudis. Same guy who hires illegals while bitching about illegals coming to this country. Watching the clip, I thought for a minute that trump was going to go down on the saudi prince. That probably happened after the camera was off.

Donald Trump appears to 'curtsey' to Saudi king

Last edited:

Green new deal means less dependence on foreign oil. Downside to that would be trump couldn't have his nose up muslim dictators' bungholes as often. Link below where Tulsi Gabbart schools clueless cavuto and I know she would kick ass on clueless trump in a debate. .

First, Trump made us energy independent, so shove that argument. Next, you would have broke economy, next, where is picture of Trump and bungholes? I see Biden touching and smelling everything. Last \, Tulsi is cute, but kinda empty headed.

Picking a war with Iran,STILL at war in Afghanistan,STILL at war in Syria. Kissing the ass of the people who supposedly did 9/11.....SOOOOO Pro American!
Are you worried you won't be able to support all of America's enemies at once?

First, Trump made us energy independent, so shove that argument. Next, you would have broke economy, next, where is picture of Trump and bungholes? I see Biden touching and smelling everything. Last \, Tulsi is cute, but kinda empty headed.

If we are energy dependent, then what's trump doing over there sucking up to muslim dictators?

Are you worried you won't be able to support all of America's enemies at once?
The only enemy I am worried about is every regime in Washington,DC with them out of the way we can fix this country,end treaties we should never entered,end support for terrorist regimes overseas etc and bring our troops home.

Here's a clip of trumpdawg bowing to the saudis. Same guy who hires illegals while bitching about illegals coming to this country. Watching the clip, I thought for a minute that trump was going to go down on the saudi prince. That probably happened after the camera was off.

Donald Trump appears to 'curtsey' to Saudi king
not-obama-bowing.jpg
not-obama-bowing.jpg
not-obama-bowing.jpg

Forum List

Back