trump Prohibited from Receiving Any Bailout Money

This is good. I'm glad democrats in the senate are making sure that trump won't get a penny of that slush fund.

It's a $2 trillion dollar re-election campaign fund. That a huge bailout of our failing President.
1585150300279.png

This is good. I'm glad democrats in the senate are making sure that trump won't get a penny of that slush fund.

It's a $2 trillion dollar re-election campaign fund. That a huge bailout of our failing President.

forget your meds this week?

can you name any previous president that wouldn't have done this much, or more, to keep the country running?

can you name any previous president that wouldn't have done this much, or more, to keep the country running?
Any president would have done a better job at preventing our country from reaching this disastrous point.

ANY president.

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Man, this sure is some hoax! It's such a shame the Democrats were overreacting!

Any president would have done a better job at preventing our country from reaching this disastrous point.

ANY president.

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Man, this sure is some hoax!
Really? How do you explain Obama letting 12,000 die from H1N1?

oops!

Honesty is anything in the bill that supports like-Trump business should apply to Trump's interests as well. After all, I'm positive Trump is a U.S. citizen, and I'm positive he employs many thousands of Americans.

Why do you hate the waitress working at a Trump hotel trying to keep her kids fed and clothed?

You're going to lose your karl marx decoder ring at this rate.

Twisted fuck.

The bill itself is unconstitutional.
But im not sure what a bill of retainer has to do with it?
What is a bill of attainder and what does the Constitution say about it?

Definition: Bill of Attainder. Bill of Attainder. Definition: A legislative act that singles out an individual or group for punishment without a trial. The Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 9, paragraph 3 provides that: "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law will be passed."

Definition: Bill of Attainder. Bill of Attainder. Definition: A legislative act that singles out an individual or group for punishment without a trial. The Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 9, paragraph 3 provides that: "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law will be passed."
I thought it had to do with declaring someone or group guilty and it results in lack of civil rights.

I thought it had to do with declaring someone or group guilty and it results in lack of civil rights.
I just posted the definition.

Trump's already getting a $2 trillion bailout for his colossal fuckup. What more could he possibly want?

Do you have a link to the video of President Trump eating bat soup in Wuhan?

Forum List

Back