trump Privately Received The Coronavirus Vaccine While He Was President In January

Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

When did Trump push herd immunity?
He followed all the advice of Fauci.

FALSE! Fauci pushed "herd immunity" through vaccines! He still does!
Fauci doesn't know what he is doing he has changed his mind on it all.

TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
''''''why did he do it in private''''??
WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
There are a lot of people that trust Trump and don’t trust the government and the vaccine.

It might help if those people knew Trump got it.
I'm not going to get the shot and I could careless if Trump got it.

As someone once famously said at this point what difference does it make.
Are you folks really still taking that quote out of context? Gosh, you're really stupid.

No stupid is acting like someone not making taking a vaccine public is a big deal. You want a real good look at stupid go look in the nearest mirror.

TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
There are a lot of people that trust Trump and don’t trust the government and the vaccine.

Thanks for doing your part in perpetuating the pandemic.

TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Thanks for doing your part in perpetuating the pandemic.
153861029_10225183982166319_1977783840657810877_n.jpg

Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

Why the secrecy? Answer: POLITICS. Only a very small person would try to make COVID-19 political. Trump's vaccine secrecy is yet another major disservice to his deranged base.

trump should have proudly taken the vaccine in public to show people that it's safe.

That's what a real president does.

However, trump proclaimed himself immune to the virus after he got it so how can he then have the vaccine if he's immune?

The man is the most irresponsible, selfish and disastrous president of my lifetime.
Lol, now we have the illegitimate pedo Joe.

Of course he did. The man is a coward in every sense of the word. But the comeuppance is on the way.

SHAMPEACHMENT 3.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Lord kid, you act just like a little girl. Who gives a rats ass how or when Rump got the vaccine.
35% of Repubs who have not received the vaccine say they don't plan to be vaccinated. If you don't think that number would be lower if Trump had announced his vaccination and publicly championed getting one, at CPAC for instance, instead of using his speech to whine/lie about the election, you might have your head up your ass.
Might???

"Donald and Melania Trump received the coronavirus vaccine before leaving the White House, according to multiple news reports on Monday. CNN and other outlets reported that while other officials, including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the former vice-president Mike Pence, chose to get their shots publicly to encourage confidence in the vaccines, the Trumps opted to quietly get vaccinated in January. The revelation first came to light after Trump took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Florida. “Everyone should go get your shot,” he told the audience -- The speech was the first time Trump has told supporters – who include groups that are the most skeptical of the vaccine – to get their shots. According to Axios, white Republicans have polled as highly vaccine hesitant."

So when Biden and others get vaccinated; they basically brag about it and try to make photo ops out of it; like its supposed to influence the public to take the vaccine...Trump was more humble and private about receiving a shot; he didn't want to make receiving a vaccine about him; which is basically his personality...he always strays from the spotlight and always strays from making a situation about him....

Come to think of if; Trump is already immune to COVID; so why would he take the vaccine anyway?? I doubt he ever did; but that doesn't stop some from claiming that if Trump was more vocal and public about taking the vaccine early; he would had influenced his supporters to take it....Really?? You think Trump is so influential among his supporters that he will make them want to take a vaccine that they ALREADY know is a globalist plot by Bill Gates to inject microchips into you as the mark of the beast?? You give him far too much credit.

"Donald and Melania Trump received the coronavirus vaccine before leaving the White House, according to multiple news reports on Monday. CNN and other outlets reported that while other officials, including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the former vice-president Mike Pence, chose to get their shots publicly to encourage confidence in the vaccines, the Trumps opted to quietly get vaccinated in January. The revelation first came to light after Trump took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Florida. “Everyone should go get your shot,” he told the audience -- The speech was the first time Trump has told supporters – who include groups that are the most skeptical of the vaccine – to get their shots. According to Axios, white Republicans have polled as highly vaccine hesitant."

So when Biden and others get vaccinated; they basically brag about it and try to make photo ops out of it; like its supposed to influence the public to take the vaccine...Trump was more humble and private about receiving a shot; he didn't want to make receiving a vaccine about him; which is basically his personality...he always strays from the spotlight and always strays from making a situation about him....

Come to think of if; Trump is already immune to COVID; so why would he take the vaccine anyway?? I doubt he ever did; but that doesn't stop some from claiming that if Trump was more vocal and public about taking the vaccine early; he would had influenced his supporters to take it....Really?? You think Trump is so influential among his supporters that he will make them want to take a vaccine that they ALREADY know is a globalist plot by Bill Gates to inject microchips into you as the mark of the beast?? You give him far too much credit.

I don't care what he did. YOu don't care what he did. Why are you posting this?

When did Trump push herd immunity?
He followed all the advice of Fauci.
Herd Immunity is a scientific strategy and has been around for centuries.
Sweden did Herd Immunity and fared a lot better than many locked down nations.
Obama also did Herd Immunity with swine flu.

Your information is not only wrong but also way out of date. They did way worse than their neighbors in cases and deaths and eventually had to abandon that strategy entirely.

He was so influential that he got his scum to attack our capital He says shit Republicans ask what color sir?

Forum List

Back