trump Privately Received The Coronavirus Vaccine While He Was President In January

Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

Why the secrecy? Answer: POLITICS. Only a very small person would try to make COVID-19 political. Trump's vaccine secrecy is yet another major disservice to his deranged base.

trump should have proudly taken the vaccine in public to show people that it's safe.

That's what a real president does.

However, trump proclaimed himself immune to the virus after he got it so how can he then have the vaccine if he's immune?

The man is the most irresponsible, selfish and disastrous president of my lifetime.

Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

Bullshit.

Trump already had Wuhan.

He doesn't need the vaccine.

More Nazi slander.
They say people who had covid should still get the vaccine.

trump did.

He had the virus and also was vaccinated a couple months later.

Which shows that the herd immunity through transmission was nothing but a lie and needlessly killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans.

It also shows trump was lying when he proclaimed himself immune.

Bullshit.

Trump already had Wuhan.

He doesn't need the vaccine.

More Nazi slander.
They say people who had covid should still get the vaccine.

trump did.

He had the virus and also was vaccinated a couple months later.

Which shows that the herd immunity through transmission was nothing but a lie and needlessly killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans.

It also shows trump was lying when he proclaimed himself immune.

Bull fucking shit

More fabricated slander from the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich Press.

Fake News

Why the secrecy? Answer: POLITICS. Only a very small person would try to make COVID-19 political. Trump's vaccine secrecy is yet another major disservice to his deranged base.

trump should have proudly taken the vaccine in public to show people that it's safe.

However, trump proclaimed himself immune to the virus after he got it so how can he then have the vaccine if he's immune?

The man is the most irresponsible, selfish and disastrous president of my lifetime.
Dana, he spent the last year trying to sell the lie to his base that Covid-19 was no big deal. A lot of people got sick and died, including some close to him, yet still he sold the lie. Him getting the the shot in secret is just him carrying out more of the big lie. There are gobs of his supporters not planning to take the vaccine themselves because covid is no big deal. Donny's death-count with his death cult will undoubtedly go up as his lie took hold with the easily suggestible that make up his base. Remember the Hydrochloroquine miracle cure that he said he would take if he got Covid? It was never a consideration. What he really got was the absolute best cutting edge science drug cocktails known to man at that time, that was not even available in vast majority of major hospitals in this country or any other. Then tried to sell his recovery as nothing, as the the sickness was nothing. Turned out they considered putting him on a ventilator and took him to the hospital on short notice because he was seriously ill and they feared for his survival. Trump just keeps selling the "big lie". Why? Because his supporters are not worth or worthy of the truth, just tools for his personal use and discarded as quick. First Covid vaccine was approve Dec. 11th. Less than 30 days later he secretly gets his and keeps it under wraps. This is no surprise. He is right about his supporters, especially his Coved denying/vaccine denying supporters. They are not worth or worthy of the truth and deserve what they get by the role of the dice, live or die. Don't sweat it.

Lord kid, you act just like a little girl. Who gives a rats ass how or when Rump got the vaccine.
He said he was not getting a vaccine. A lot of people care that the former President is a hypocrite.
Why do you persistently lie?
don't have time for you or your junk, have a good afternoon!
Your concession is duly noted, Boy.

Do you ever get tired of being exposed as a complete idiot?

Before the losing president left office in January both he a Melania got vaccinated .

Need a link rac123

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the losing president left office in January both he a Melania got vaccinated .
But his trump Nazis remained convinced, of the several different lies he told them about the "harmless" COVID-19 coronavirus, and refuse to get vaccinated.

By the way, you need a link, noob
It’s a typical fake news hit piece, “anonymous sources”.

Why would he need the vaccine? He had the actual virus and easily conquered it in a couple of days.

They had to manufacture a fake news hit piece on him in response to his awesome CPAC speech while Biden is too frail and mentally gone to give a SOTU.

By the way, you need a link, noob
It’s a typical fake news hit piece, “anonymous sources”.

Why would he need the vaccine? He had the actual virus and easily conquered it in a couple of days.

They had to manufacture a fake news hit piece on him in response to his awesome CPAC speech while Biden is too frail and mentally gone to give a SOTU.

I am not even sure how people can think of CNN as a legitimate news source to begin with.

TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
''''''why did he do it in private''''??
WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????
There are a lot of people that trust Trump and don’t trust the government and the vaccine.

It might help if those people knew Trump got it.
if they don't want to get the vaccine, fk them .......this is a TDS insane OP

Of course he did. The man is a coward in every sense of the word. But the comeuppance is on the way.

Lord kid, you act just like a little girl. Who gives a rats ass how or when Rump got the vaccine.
35% of Repubs who have not received the vaccine say they don't plan to be vaccinated. If you don't think that number would be lower if Trump had announced his vaccination and publicly championed getting one, at CPAC for instance, instead of using his speech to whine/lie about the election, you might have your head up your ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back