Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

You're so fucking mad
:laughing0301:

Now you can't cheat. It has you pants-shitting livid and I love it.

Also, you do know mail in voting will still happen? Your cult leader can’t do shit because he’s useless as usual.
2 replies to the same post.

Mad

As

FUCK.

Rs don't have to worry about Commiefornia and the gang of goose-stepper states cheating like they always do. They just need to stop cheating in battleground states.

That has you so blood-spitting, britches-dooking, horse-fucking mad.

I am loving the crack-whore high I am getting off this schadenfreude. I hope you break your own shit out of fury.

Lol okay whatever you say dude.

Thee is no shortage of hypocrisy for republicans. In this dumb broad’s case, she’s been doing it for the last 10 years. Does that mean we should investigate her voting history, republicans? Maybe she helped some dead people vote. We can’t rule it out!

We haven't had mail in voting before, and we won't ever have it for the obvious difficulties with fraud. Voting should be made a lot more difficult, not easier anyway. The rest of your post is irrelevant leftist moaning.
Well you’re irrelevant because there is no evidence voting fraud is associated with mail in voting. You wouldn’t even be whining about it if Trump never told you to. You can’t think for yourself.

You say this as elections are being recalled.

Democrats only want this because they know that more of the idiot mob voting is advantageous for them. Besides fraud, I don't want the idiot mob voting.

Thee is no shortage of hypocrisy for republicans. In this dumb broad’s case, she’s been doing it for the last 10 years. Does that mean we should investigate her voting history, republicans? Maybe she helped some dead people vote. We can’t rule it out!

We haven't had mail in voting before, and we won't ever have it for the obvious difficulties with fraud. Voting should be made a lot more difficult, not easier anyway. The rest of your post is irrelevant leftist moaning.
Well you’re irrelevant because there is no evidence voting fraud is associated with mail in voting. You wouldn’t even be whining about it if Trump never told you to. You can’t think for yourself.

You say this as elections are being recalled.

Democrats only want this because they know that more of the idiot mob voting is advantageous for them. Besides fraud, I don't want the idiot mob voting.
Can you say with a straight face that you would be outraged with mail in voting if Trump wasn’t first?

Last edited:
Lol oh my god. I give up.

Don't tease me if you don't mean it.

maxresdefault.jpg

She pledged never to lie to the American people inside the WH briefing room...............and then she told a lie about Trump's lies.

absentee voting and mail in voting are two different and distinct things. it might be a good idea to learn what you are talking about before posting foolish propaganda.

What a hypocrite.

She is telling people to not be lazy, and go stand on line to vote.
I've voted absentee for 41 years. No issues.
The potential for the abuse of the mail in vote that is the issue. In many ways.

Studies have shown that there is a higher incidence of voter fraud in mail-in votes than in in-person votes RIGHT NOW. And that's with a very small percentage of votes being cast by mail. It doesn't take a lot of thought to realize that that will only get exponentially worse if everyone votes by mail.

So...you doofus.....we aren't worried about people who have to vote by mail....we are worried about the democrat party using mail in votes to steal elections through fraud, on a massive scale....you dumb ass.

The potential for the abuse of the mail in vote that is the issue. In many ways.

They know it, and just play really stupid because they can't defend mail in voting........

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Everyone on the list is given an opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. You have to prove that the method used to produce the list is intentionally biased, and you haven't done that.
Fucking moron, the list excluded almost every Hispanic felon in the state. Why would someone wrongly not on that list have to demonstrate anything?

Ever???
Apparently you believe "fucking moron" is a greeting.

I was living in Florida at the time. I recall the controversy over the lists. As I recall, the state revised the lists several times because of complaints, so this one single list is meaningless.

The courts require states to purge ineligible voters from their voter roles. They require some means of identifying voters who aren't eligible. No method is going to be perfect, which makes the process subject to demagoging by douchebags like you.
Fucking moron, this shows how easily a state disenfranchises legitimate voters. And the only reason they were forced to scrap that list, after paying millions of dollars for it -- is because they were caught. And they tried the same shit on 2000 when nearly a third of the counties refused to use the state's list because it was so fraught with errors.
See, you do use "fucking moron" as a greeting.

How do you propose they purge their voter roles?
By SS#
How do they determine someone is a felon purely by SSN?
Fucking moron, felons have a SS#

face-palm-gif.278959

Fucking moron, that's not what he asked.
Dumbfuck, it's was a fucking moronic question in response to what I said. He asked me how I propose they purge their voter roles [of felons]. I suggested they use SS# (as opposed to race and ethnicity as they have done). Somehow, his deformed brain translated that into using SS# to identify they're felons, which was never proposed; as opposed to using their SS# to identify who they are. The state already knows who their felons are. The state just needs to correctly identify them canvassing boards to have them removed from their rolls.

His brain works backwards -- so of course, his question was ass backwards. :cuckoo:

Savvy?

"I answered a question he didn't ask because his question was stupid! How DARE you think it was because I didn't understand the question?!"

If Bri didn't already ask this question, I will: what's your evidence for your assertion that "they have purged them by race and ethnicity"? Because I KNOW even your undeserved ego realizes that the fact that you say something makes us LESS likely to believe it, not more.

Let's review the conversation that you say demonstrates that Bri's brain is "deformed" because it came up with a question that you, in your infinitesimal wisdom, could not POSSIBLY understand him asking, shall we? (And I'm cutting and pasting from your own post.)

He asked me how I propose they purge their voter roles [of felons].

I suggested they use SS#

If you can't see how that would lead to him asking how they use SS#s to identify felons, then YOUR brain is the one that's deformed (not that we didn't already know that). And then you followed that up by "helpfully" explaining that felons have Social Security numbers. Bri isn't a leftist, so he doesn't require explanations of painfully obvious things.

Oh, and you'll need to be orders of magnitude cooler than you are on your best day to pull off quoting Jack Sparrow, so give it up.
"what's your evidence for your assertion that "they have purged them by race and ethnicity"

LOL

Dumbfucking cuckquean, the evidence of that is in the link I posted which is in this quote thread. Can't you pay attention for more than a nanosecond??

"If you can't see how that would lead to him asking how they use SS#s to identify felons, then YOUR brain is the one that's deformed"

No, I can't... see if you can follow a bouncing ball...

He didn't ask me how to identify felons, ya moron; he asked, "how do you propose they purge their voter roles?"

The answer to that was "SS#." That's not to identify felons, again, the state already knows who the felons are, they don't need to identify them. :cuckoo: They need to inform canvassing boards who they are and what more accurate method than by SS#? Which is why his question in response to that was as fucking moronic as he is and as retarded as you prove to be for not being able to figure that out on your own without help from me.

And I never quoted Jack Sparrow.
The state knows who the felons are, but it doesn't know which ones are on the voter roles, you fucking moron. To purge the felons from the voter roles, you have to identify the ones on the voter roles. Unless the voter roles include their SSN, it's of no use in purging them.

Are you following this, numskull?

The word is "rolls", not "roles".

They know it, and just play really stupid because they can't defend mail in voting........

Leftists always think pretending (or not, sometimes) to be utterly obtuse and unable to understand anything that's said to them is somehow a brilliant debate tactic, as if "Your point doesn't exist because I'm too pig-stupid to grasp it" is actually going to win them something.

The state knows who the felons are, but it doesn't know which ones are on the voter roles, you fucking moron. To purge the felons from the voter roles, you have to identify the ones on the voter roles. Unless the voter roles include their SSN, it's of no use in purging them.

Fucking moron, that's why the state sends a list of ALL felons ineligible to vote to the counties. It's up to the canvassing boards to manage that.

How the fuck did you manage to get this retarded?? :cuckoo:

The state may have a list of felons, but the canvasing boards don't have their SSNs. They only have names of voters.

It isn't just felons who are ineligable to vote, moron. Illegal aliens are also not elligable to vote, as are people who have moved away, as are people who have died.
Fucking moron, social security numbers are on record with the Division of Elections...

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.

Ever??

That's from 2004... The uproar over Florida's "voter purge" was more of a hissy fit than a crime. Fortunately for YOU -- I can fix this because I've saving notes on politics since about 1998....

Doubt you're ACTUALLY GONNA READ this Congressional record -- but if you were REALLY fighting for voting integrity -- you would... But you're only interested in parroting fake analysis....

The evidence on convicted felons proves the opposite of what the Majority Report claims. In their conclusion on page 37, the Majority Report states that "the chance of being placed on this list [the exclusion list] in error is greater if the voter is African-American." The evidence they provide indicates that African-Americans had a greater share of successful appeals. However, since African-Americans also constituted an even greater share of the list to begin with, whites were actually the most likely to be erroneously on the list (a 9.9 percent error rate for whites [ 125/1264] versus only a 5.1 percent error rate for blacks [239/4678]). The rate for Hispanics (8.7 percent [105/1208]) is also higher than for blacks. Their own table thus proves the opposite of what they claim that it shows. A greater percentage of Whites and Hispanics who were placed on the disqualifying list were originally placed there in error.

In any case, this evidence has nothing to do with whether people were in the end improperly prevented from voting, and there is no evidence presented on that point.
The Majority Report's evidence only examines those who successfully appealed and says nothing about how many people of those who didn't appeal could have successfully done so.

Ms. Baxter made particular note of the concerns with the felony information in the central voter file because of the potential use of aliases. As a result, Ms. Baxter recommended that the supervisors of elections “exercise caution when deciding to remove someone who shows up as a convicted felon on the [central voter file].”[132] Ms. Baxter also advised the supervisors of elections of the following:

If you have doubts as to whether or not the felony information is accurate or are unable to verify the accuracy of the information, we recommend that affected persons execute the affidavit prescribed in section 101.49.[133]

In a memorandum dated August 14, 1998, Ms. Baxter forwarded the first exclusion list to the supervisors of elections. Ms. Baxter again advised supervisors to allow alleged felons to vote by affidavit, as provided in section 101.49 of the Florida statutes, if the supervisor of elections is unable to verify the accuracy of the information.[134] The use of affidavit voting under these circumstances provides a reasonable opportunity within the law for eligible persons to participate in the electoral process when election officials are unable to resolve routine conflicts generated by the government’s inefficiency or error. Ms. Baxter specifically advised:

It is your responsibility to attempt to verify the accuracy of the information on the list, and remove, prior to the next election, any person who is deceased, convicted of a felony, or mentally incapacitated with respect to voting. If you have doubts as to whether or not the felony information is accurate or are unable to verify the accuracy of the information, we recommend that affected persons execute the affidavit prescribed in section 101.49, Florida statutes. In short, if there is reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of the information, you should allow a person to vote.[135]

Ultimately 173,127 Floridians were identified as potentially ineligible to vote in the November 2000 election. Of those on the list, 57,746 were identified as convicted felons. Based on DBT Online’s statistical verification, the list it provided to the Division of Elections was 99.9 percent accurate.

--------------------------------------------------

Bunch of folks found too many "black sounding names" and noted "more appeals" from blacks.. But because the list of felons HAD a higher percentage of blacks, that's to be expected.. And in the END -- NO ONE "purged" from the list was denied a vote.. They simply filed a form WITH their ballots if their name was removed from the rolls in ERROR as a felon..

Too complicated for ya ??? Just want to whine.. I understand...
"That's from 2004... The uproar over Florida's "voter purge" was more of a hissy fit than a crime."

Dumbfuck, nothing you posted after this has anything to do with what O posted about the bullshit felons list Florida had crafted in 2004.

face-palm-gif.278959

Fucking moron, that's why the state sends a list of ALL felons ineligible to vote to the counties. It's up to the canvassing boards to manage that.

The state may have a list of felons, but the canvasing boards don't have their SSNs. They only have names of voters.

It isn't just felons who are ineligable to vote, moron. Illegal aliens are also not elligable to vote, as are people who have moved away, as are people who have died.
Fucking moron, social security numbers are on record with the Division of Elections...

Your own source proves you wrong:

Your social security number, your driver’s license number or state identification card number, and the source of your voter registration application CANNOT be released or disclosed to the public under any circumstances​

Your social security number, your driver’s license number or state identification card number, and the source of your voter registration application CANNOT be released or disclosed to the public under any circumstances​
LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever a fucking moron.

You just posted how they have SS#'s on record after idiotically claiming they don't.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

You just posted how they have SS#'s on record after idiotically claiming they don't.

They can't use them, moron. So your claim that they can use SSN's is obviously wrong.

According to your own standard, that makes you a major fucking idiot.

LOLOL

They can't use them, moron. So your claim that they can use SSN's is obviously wrong.

According to your own standard, that makes you a major fucking idiot.
Of course they can use them, ya fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back