Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?
And your POINT being? That's right, as usual, you HAVE no point, other than "Orange Man Bad", in a VERY thinly veiled attempt to hide your REAL point in this pathetic thread. Pathetic AND pitiful.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.

Well she votes republican so it doesn't count. I'm pretty sure tramp and his family did for many years, they are too good to stand in line.

When are they going to pick on Florida, 34 states have no reason absentee voting, and MI voted for Prop 3, 67 in favor of absentee voting.

They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. I think Mcenany lives in Tampa. Her husband is a pitcher for the Rays.

Good post. Only more proof of Republican hypocrisy about mail in voting. All they have is lies about voting fraud.

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.

From Harvard Law School.

What about you? What community college did you spend 6-1/2 years and $400 at?

She also studied at Oxford University, England.
Yes, but we're dealing with marxist hood rats... can you imagine one of them trying to find England on a map? That's just cruel.

Can you imagine tramp finding Colorado??

What’s Colorado got to do with it?

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.

Are you sure??

I think Harvard Law School is in Boston, not Tampa, and CNN, where she used to work, is in Atlanta.

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. I think Mcenany lives in Tampa. Her husband is a pitcher for the Rays.

Wow. Beautiful, extremely accomplished and wholesome. That's the ultimate kryptonite trifecta for marxist shitstains. This kinda shit here is what makes gender-confused defects drink bleach.

Forum List

Back