Trump praising confederates

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Its all about pandering to whiteness for that dipshit
Your ignorant comment shows that you have no clue about the confederacy or Lee. Talk about being a dipship---you should look in the mirror. Hint: Lee was a far far better person than you.

Fuck the confederacy, you don't see Germans praising Nazi leaders as great men, Drump knows what he's doing. You white people are sorry pieces of shit for defending him
#GoFuckYourself
Even in defeating him, Patton had nothing but praise for Rommel as a tactician and leader of men. He had only derision for Montgomery
Generally the German officer corp weren't Nazis. They tolerated Hitler. They didn't worship him.

What many people don't seem to comprehend. Is that after the war was over, all Confederate solders who swore an oath to never take up arms against the United States again. Were grant a full pardon and their American citizenship with all rights was restored.
Almost every ex-Confederate soldier took the oath. ... :cool:
They didn't need a pardon. They hadn't committed any crime. If the North had tried to prosecute them it would have lost every case.

Granted it was not smart politically to bring up Lee in Minnesota, is there more of an objection to his bringing up Lee?

Factually Lee was a brilliant military mind, leader, and tactician. (Notice I did not say brilliant WHITE military mind, leader, and tactician'.) Some say Lee was the most brilliant military general in the entire Civil War. Our military leaders still study Lee.

Have you ever read /heard the quote:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat."

It's from one of the most celebrated brilliant military minds in the world's history, a respected General general called Tzun Tsu. Perhaps learning from the great tactical minds and Tsu's teachings is where Trump learned to whip Democratass so well.

:p

What is this fixation you have that anyone who respects any famous white person must be a 'racist'?

Your ignorant comment shows that you have no clue about the confederacy or Lee. Talk about being a dipship---you should look in the mirror. Hint: Lee was a far far better person than you.

Fuck the confederacy, you don't see Germans praising Nazi leaders as great men, Drump knows what he's doing. You white people are sorry pieces of shit for defending him
So you're saying Southerners were the equivalent of Nazis?

What a douchebag.

He also praised RBG. He could say EXACTLY the same thing about Lee. You can say he was a GREAT MAN without endorsing his goals.

A LOT of us find that DISGUSTING. But we understand he's a respectful man. Liberals are too immature to understand that

Last edited:

Liberal snowflake alert, "Trump’s praise for Lee (who died in 1870) hurt for those of us who have served and who have lost friends in the service,” Newton added. " :206: :206: :206: :206: :206:

Trump’s praise for Lee “hurt for those of us who have served and who have lost friends in the service,” Newton added.

Newton serve in the 1860s?

What a twat.

Lee has contributed more to this country than many realize...

Many of you on the left view Lee with tainted glasses while not actually viewing him for all he had done before and after the war...

Yes, Lee was a Confederate General and his Battle Flag is usually confused with the Confederate Flag because most of you are uneducated when it come to the North and South war...

That being said the fact is if many of you on the left would review Lee properly then you would realize he was a great General for the Confederate Army of Virginia...

He was someone that believed the Federal Government did not have the authority to dictate to the Southern States and felt Strongly Lincoln was wrong.

We also should remember the fact that it was the North that committed war crimes against the South with Sherman March and we should realize that because you see Lee as the evil the fact is Sherman was far more evil!

Also remember Slavery was part of the life of the South and the only reason Lincoln abolished slavery was because of the South insurrection against the Federal Government...

Also had the South won the reality is they would have came back sooner or later and Slavery was dying out but because of the War the South never forgave the North and many in the South harbor Ill fillings toward the North and Federal Government...

Now before you lecture me let me be clear I am French-Canadian and have no dog in this worthless fight but facts are facts and you view Lee as a horrible person because of today time while forgetting it is his wife family land that we bury our soldiers on that the family donated...

Look up Arlington National Cemetery and also actually read about Lee or don’t and just be clueless...

Liberal snowflake alert, "Trump’s praise for Lee (who died in 1870) hurt for those of us who have served and who have lost friends in the service,” Newton added. " :206: :206: :206: :206: :206:
Who the fuck is Newton? Who put him in charge of speaking for everyone in the service?

Strictly speaking, Trump is correct. Lee was a master tactician and a great General. Anyone who's unable to comprehend that is ignorant and stupid. You can disagree with the cause for which he fought all you want but, from a military perspective, Trump was spot on. Lee was brilliant. Despite facing armies which far outnumbered his own, Lee won strategic victories at both Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville.

And we would not have been two countries, as Lee once wrote: " I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than a dissolution of the Union. It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation."

Secession was something Lee neither wanted nor pursued...
So what did he want?

Lee at that time was considered the best general in the U.S. army.
Pres. Lincoln even offered Lee command of the entire Union army.
Lee rejected the offer because he was from the southern state of Virginia and took command of the Confederate army.
Even today, Gen. Lee's battlefield tactics are taught and studied at West Point and other military schools around the world. ... :cool:
Sort of. A time line helps.
April 15 Lincoln calls for 75000 troops to be raised by governors to put down the rebellion in the cotton states.
April 17 In response to this act, found repugnant to those believing the union to be a voluntary organisation, Virginia secedes.
April 18 Lee is offered command. Recognizing that the coming war would be largely fought in Virginia, Lee declines the offer.
April 20 Lee resigns his commission in the union army. He pens a letter to General Winfield Scott concluding with “Save in the defense of my native State, I never desire again to draw my sword.”
April 22 Lee is appointed commander of the defenses of Virginia.

Lee rejected the offer because he was from the southern state of Virginia and took command of the Confederate army.
Even today, Gen. Lee's battlefield tactics are taught and studied at West Point and other military schools around the world. ... :cool:
April 15 Lincoln calls for 75000 troops to be raised by governors to put down the rebellion in the cotton states.
April 17 In response to this act, found repugnant to those believing the union to be a voluntary organisation, Virginia secedes.
April 18 Lee is offered command. Recognizing that the coming war would be largely fought in Virginia, Lee declines the offer.
April 20 Lee resigns his commission in the union army. He pens a letter to General Winfield Scott concluding with “Save in the defense of my native State, I never desire again to draw my sword.”
Lee said the only reason he joined the confederacy was to protect his beloved Virginia.

4fs03p.jpg

Lee said the only reason he joined the confederacy was to protect his beloved Virginia.
His country

Trump’s praise for Lee “hurt for those of us who have served and who have lost friends in the service,” Newton added.

Newton serve in the 1860s?

What a twat.

Joe Biden voted to pardon Lee so Biden needs to withdraw from the race immediately.

Strictly speaking, Trump is correct. Lee was a master tactician and a great General. Anyone who's unable to comprehend that is ignorant and stupid. You can disagree with the cause for which he fought all you want but, from a military perspective, Trump was spot on. Lee was brilliant. Despite facing armies which far outnumbered his own, Lee won strategic victories at both Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville.

And we would not have been two countries, as Lee once wrote: " I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than a dissolution of the Union. It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation."

Secession was something Lee neither wanted nor pursued...
So what did he want?

He wanted only to defend Virginia...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back