Trump praises patriotic American with the courage to speak the truth

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We need more like her. It would be easy for her to crack under the pressure, but she remains strong and loyal to America.

---Trump Praises Ginni Thomas For Her “Courage And Conviction” After She Tells J-6 Committee She Still Believes Election Was Stolen--

giphy.gif

Here's a woman far closer to the election process and details than any average person, and she believes the election was stolen!

Good enough for me. I think it was stolen too, and the mountains of evidence all support that while I've seen no passable justifications explaining the irregularities any other way!

We need more like her. It would be easy for her to crack under the pressure, but she remains strong and loyal to America.

---Trump Praises Ginni Thomas For Her “Courage And Conviction” After She Tells J-6 Committee She Still Believes Election Was Stolen--

They're both nuts. Nuttier fruitcakes.

So Penelope is fine with elections being stolen. It's the end of democracy thanks to liberals like her and Biden.

Government has become so punitive that ordinary fact statements are publicly removed or censored if they don’t fall in line with feelings based narratives and hoaxes.

Government has become so punitive that ordinary fact statements are publicly removed or censored if they don’t fall in line with feelings based narratives and hoaxes.
I'm surprised Biden hasn't shut down the few outlets that tell the truth like OAN and Breitbart.

Forum List

Back