Trump praises George Wallace and his segregationalist ideas.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
George Wallace was a shameless panderer. He always said exactly what the "good" people of Alabama wanted to hear. It surprises many that he received practically the entire black vote the last time he ran for governor. He was not a white supremacist, he was simply the worst kind of politician.

George Wallace was a shameless panderer. He always said exactly what the "good" people of Alabama wanted to hear. It surprises many that he received practically the entire black vote the last time he ran for governor. He was not a white supremacist, he was simply the worst kind of politician.
Ahhh.. The early morning reek of desperation.

I grew up in Alabama. He was my governor for almost my entire childhood. It would have been inspiring to see a segregationist transform into a progressive if any of it was heartfelt. He simply said and did whatever it took to remain governor. After he was shot he embarked on a quest for redemption that was questionable in it's sincerity but still opened Alabama government and education to black people at a pace that rivaled many northern states.

• Banned
I knew this would happen. Wallace wasn't a white supremist

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I grew up in Alabama. He was my governor for almost my entire childhood. It would have been inspiring to see a segregationist transform into a progressive if any of it was heartfelt. He simply said and did whatever it took to remain governor. After he was shot he embarked on a quest for redemption that was questionable in it's sincerity but still opened Alabama government and education to black people at a pace that rivaled many northern states.

I remember that day well

What were you saying???

Ehhh?????

All libturds are shameless panderers. What are you trying to say

I remember that day well

What were you saying???

Ehhh?????

George Wallace was almost two different men. I really don't remember the segregationist Wallace that well but the wheelchair bound man who tried to do well by everyone in Alabama was a beloved figure by blacks and whites. He could never do enough to pay for his segregation politics but I have to give him credit for trying.

Hang on sloopy
Hey Sloop

I remember that day well

What were you saying???

Ehhh?????

George Wallace was almost two different men. I really don't remember the segregationist Wallace that well but the wheelchair bound man who tried to do well by everyone in Alabama was a beloved figure by blacks and whites. He could never do enough to pay for his segregation politics but I have to give him credit for trying.

LOLOLOL

I'm posting a thread in Badlands....................Trump praises Robert KKK Bird...Whaduya thunk?

All libturds are shameless panderers. What are you trying to say
You would be terribly disappointed by how many republican politicians do not believe in the crap they say. Like TV preachers they preach the gospel of division and you people send them money. George Wallace rode the tiger until he got a bullet in the spine.

LOLOL...............Coward. Biden is the biggest racist MF there was you stupid blind brainwashed fukterds
His future VP, Kamala Harris, called Joe a racist during democrat debates even though leftists act like that
never happened. It did!

And Joe eulogized Robert Bryd in speeches and during his funeral. EULOGIZED HIM!
past tense: eulogized; past participle: eulogized
  1. praise highly in speech or writing.
    "a plaque that eulogizes the workers"

That happened too.

LOLOL...............Coward. Biden is the biggest racist MF there was you stupid blind brainwashed fukterds
His future VP, Kamala Harris, called Joe a racist during democrat debates even though leftists act like that
never happened. It did!

And Joe eulogized Robert Bryd in speeches and during his funeral. EULOGIZED HIM!
past tense: eulogized; past participle: eulogized
  1. praise highly in speech or writing.
    "a plaque that eulogizes the workers"

That happened too.
LOL........I was going to start a Trump praises Robert KKK Byrd thread in Shitlands. I'll probably get tattled but you can'''lol

Forum List

Back