Trump Policy Staff Quits After Not Being Paid

He doesn't want to raise the MW.
He wants decent jobs and careers.
Something your tiny mind can't comprehend.
And HOW many times have we had this exchange?

We, you and me? Never.

Thanks for not answering my post btw.
You better check your posting history as you have a BAD case of dementia.

Yeah, if we did have a conversation then it's wasn't very memorable.

In the meantime Trump outsources his manufacturing to make an extra buck.
Because he can't compete.
And unlike you, he wants us to be able to compete.
You must really hate America.

Other companies make ties in the US, why can't he? Is he that bad at business? Hate America? Where does that come from?

You just like to throw anything out that you can.

Last I checked this thread is about Trump's campaign losing it's policy staffers (kind of surprising he had any).
Trump's ties are Executive Level ties, not the shit they wear in the hood.
You are so stupid...
I guess you NEVER watch Trump.

That's what they say NOW.

Call it whatever you want, The Trump campaign intellect (for whatever it was) is bleeding out.
Whilst Hillary's has no such intellect in the first place.

This isn't about Clinton's campaign who at the moment seem to be running quite smoothly.
She's not doing anything so there's nothing to manage or spend on.

She's doing plenty, so far more than enough.

She spends millions. Results: 49%.

Trump, so far, spends pocket change. Results: 48%.

2+2=

"It was understood that we would be paid. The campaign never discussed how much the pay would be. It was never in writing"

Ho hum.

Some of these alledgedly "Stiffed" staffers are calling out the story as bullshit.

Ying Ma

September 8, 2016

–Statement from Ying Ma

Today, my name was mentioned in a Washington Post article about the Donald Trump presidential campaign. I never spoke to the reporter and had zero interest in assisting him with his story.

Earlier this year, I volunteered a small amount of my time to the Trump campaign. I was never an employee, never signed an employment or consulting contract, and never quit anything.

I have been a fan of Mr. Trump since he declared his candidacy for President of the United States. Never in my lifetime have I been this excited about a GOP presidential nominee. I have zero interest in the internal politics of the campaign or the gripes of its former staffers who are now talking to the media. I firmly support Mr. Trump’s policy positions and believe he will Make America Great Again.

Yep, this is just more bloviation from a desperate kabal of Clintonistas who realize that the Queen might not get coronated after all.

Many policy staffers in Trump's DC office are quitting after not being paid by by Trump's Campaign.

Trump policy staffers quit after not being paid

Up to his old bullshit of not PAYING people that work for him. What a crook! Crooked Donald!
Volunteers don't typically get paid. That's why they're called VOLUNTEERS

They aren't volunteers. They are policy wonks who get paid for their expertise.
Lies

What MORON accepts a paying job WITHOUT first discussing the terms of that job? Such as duty requirements & more importantly SALARY.

Don't be such a gullible nitwit

When campaigns go broke or are mismanaged they often times stop paying their paid staff. Trump can't run a campaign anymore than he can a university.

Yea, but I'm sure he'll run the country just fine, nothing to worry about.

Many policy staffers in Trump's DC office are quitting after not being paid by by Trump's Campaign.

Up to his old bullshit of not PAYING people that work for him. What a crook! Crooked Donald!

They aren't volunteers. They are policy wonks who get paid for their expertise.
Lies

What MORON accepts a paying job WITHOUT first discussing the terms of that job? Such as duty requirements & more importantly SALARY.

Don't be such a gullible nitwit

When campaigns go broke or are mismanaged they often times stop paying their paid staff. Trump can't run a campaign anymore than he can a university.

Yea, but I'm sure he'll run the country just fine, nothing to worry about.

Of course he will, what could possibly go wrong?

"It was understood that we would be paid. The campaign never discussed how much the pay would be. It was never in writing"

Ho hum.

Some of these alledgedly "Stiffed" staffers are calling out the story as bullshit.

Ying Ma

September 8, 2016

–Statement from Ying Ma

Today, my name was mentioned in a Washington Post article about the Donald Trump presidential campaign. I never spoke to the reporter and had zero interest in assisting him with his story.

Earlier this year, I volunteered a small amount of my time to the Trump campaign. I was never an employee, never signed an employment or consulting contract, and never quit anything.

I have been a fan of Mr. Trump since he declared his candidacy for President of the United States. Never in my lifetime have I been this excited about a GOP presidential nominee. I have zero interest in the internal politics of the campaign or the gripes of its former staffers who are now talking to the media. I firmly support Mr. Trump’s policy positions and believe he will Make America Great Again.

Yep, this is just more bloviation from a desperate kabal of Clintonistas who realize that the Queen might not get coronated after all.
The truth will never penetrate the rock brained clintonistas. Fortunately, the public stopped paying attention long ago and just assumes it's another lie.

Ho hum.

Ying Ma

September 8, 2016

–Statement from Ying Ma

The truth will never penetrate the rock brained clintonistas. Fortunately, the public stopped paying attention long ago and just assumes it's another lie.
Like I said: Trump would mock you for working for free. He would be merciless.

I do campaign work and I don't get paid.
Trump would mock you for working for free. He would be merciless.
Yeah, so instead we should vote for a serial perjuring, incompetent, Top Secret Document fumbling, Middle East wrecking, out dated economic, black racist mimicking old white lady all because she has a vagina?

No, thank you.

Right now I want a pit bull dog ready to rip the balls off our trading partners if they dont present balanced serious offers, not a cough-aholic with one foot already in the grave.,

Trump Policy Staff? Talk about an oxymoron! I can understand why Trump didn't pay them. I mean, why would Trump need a policy staff.

Most of what Trump does comes across as pure BS. In fact, it ALWAYS seems to me as if he's winging it. He comes across like a guy who thinks he can do standup comedy. And because he THINKS he can, he stands up in front of a crowd without any prepared material or any kind of a theme. Then, without ANY preparation whatsoever, the microphone goes live, and the lights come on. Here's the thing: Even if it turns out to be funny, it's only because it's so pathetically lame as to be painful to watch and you can't help but laughing if for no other reason than to keep from crying. A good example would be The Brady Bunch singing "Sunshine Day."

I'll give the GOP credit for one thing: They are consistently moving toward an eventual candidate that will be the apotheosis of ignorance and stupidity. Starting with GWB and continuing on through the VP candidacy of Sarah Palin, ,the linear regression analysis is clear; it's a downward trend line which seems to embrace stupidity as if it's some kind of noble virtue. It's as if the GOP base is chanting that they want someone as woefully ignorant of the issues as they are.

Thank-you, talk radio!

The staffers who remain are working on a volunteer basis but until now everyone thought they'd get paid.

Good lesson learned for ANYONE who supports trump.
Like those who thought NAFTA was good for the US and then they lost their careers?
No one said well regulated trade was bad. This is why it's impossible to talk to Republicans.

For example the retarded right has been saying regulations are bad for decades. No they are not. Some might be but the majority of them are necessary.

So same for trade. Trade is not bad. It just needs to be regulated so millions of Americans don't lose their jobs because of it.

Don't forget NAFTA was the GOP's evil plan to break unions and any other high paying industry. You only change your position because it's an election year.

I believe you care about blue collar as much as I believe you care about blacks

Just from a cursory glance, it sounds like the campaign may have been recruiting "volunteers" on promises of paid positions. If so, they are entitled to payment. However, they also should take this as a hard lesson learned. If they accepted a position that they allegedly thought was paid, but did not agree to specific payment terms, then they were insanely foolish.

Forum List

Back