Trump: Pelosi, Schumer ready to make a deal after executive orders

By opening his big mouth, Trump makes it more difficult to arrive at an agreement.
Trump does not need an agreement with nancy

he already has what he wanted
And what he wants is taking money from unemployed folks during a pandemic

How is he doing that? The unemployment extension had an expiration date, and Piglosi decided she wanted a ton of pork not related to Covid in order to extend it. How do you blame Trump for that? Take the pork out and Trump will sign it.
Your "ton of pork" amounted to less than a billion dollars...in a several trillion dollar proposal
More than a billion

pelosi wants $3 trillion

when obsma was president and dems controlled congress pelosi added lots of pork

such as a million dollar brant to teach African men how to clean their penis

so she is capable of anything
"More than a billion". When I asked someone to list that pork, it came out to less than that

But please...whining about a billion dollars in a several trillion dollar package? Trying to use that to stop the whole thing?

You can't be serious
The trillion dollars pelosi wants to bail out deep blue cities and states is pork for the democrat party ruling class

The trillion dollars pelosi wants to bail out deep blue cities and states is pork for the democrat party ruling class
It's to "bail out" ALL states...red and blue who have been hurt by this pandemic. Stop repeating Trump lies

Oh and when pressed...all Trump fans can come up with out of that THREE TRILLION DOLLAR package that even comes close to being pork....is around one billion dollars

It's to "bail out" ALL states...red and blue who have been hurt by this pandemic. Stop repeating Trump lies
The only bailout red states need red states need it to reopen for business

they were not carrying massive debt already the way california and New York were due to overpromising and overspending

By opening his big mouth, Trump makes it more difficult to arrive at an agreement.
Trump does not need an agreement with nancy

he already has what he wanted
And what he wants is taking money from unemployed folks during a pandemic

How is he doing that? The unemployment extension had an expiration date, and Piglosi decided she wanted a ton of pork not related to Covid in order to extend it. How do you blame Trump for that? Take the pork out and Trump will sign it.
Your "ton of pork" amounted to less than a billion dollars...in a several trillion dollar proposal
More than a billion

pelosi wants $3 trillion

when obsma was president and dems controlled congress pelosi added lots of pork

such as a million dollar brant to teach African men how to clean their penis

so she is capable of anything
"More than a billion". When I asked someone to list that pork, it came out to less than that

But please...whining about a billion dollars in a several trillion dollar package? Trying to use that to stop the whole thing?

You can't be serious

It's much more than just that. The Democrat plan would allow all illegals (20 million of them) to go on Medicaid. That alone would cost tens of billions. They want to extend the 600 dollars a week in order to help stop people from going back to work thus destroying the economy which is in their favor with an election coming up. 50 million to legal services. What does legal services have to do with the virus? Nothing, it's merely a payback to their trail lawyers who donate to them at election time.

50 million to the EPA, again, nothing to do with the virus.
Federal funding to sanctuary cities.
The release of nearly all ICE detainees.
Making Voter-ID illegal in all states. Yeah, that will help curb this virus.
25 million to the post office for their mail-in ballot scheme.
Student loan forgiveness, and schools are not even open.

If I hear Sandra Smith on FOX news say one more time today that "The republicans didn't like it when Obama signed executive orders"....
Sandra you ignorant bitch....we are fighting our way out of a pandemic you stupid never Trumper......I can't watch this happen to a once fair and impartial news agency.....
Tell me what you watch I'll tell you who you are.

How can you stand watching the clowns at FOX? do you have a functioning brain? Because I can tell you that even when I hardly spoke any English, I knew they were clowns just from their facial expressions. Wake up and nourish your brain if you still have one.
I watch them all....they are all out of touch with middle America...maybe the big networks should move to the mid west and hire from there....the news would be much more in line with the thinking of average Americans.....the coasts are filled with freaks.....tattooed pierced purple hair freaks....
They are all corrupted I agree. But the middle of america needs a revolution in terms of education, history, acceptance, tolerance and world cultures. The amount of ignorance coming from a big portion of that part of the country is nauseating to say the least.
You believe what you have been told about middle America...you should go there and see for yourself....when you get there the first thing you will notice besides the friendly treatment from strangers is that it looks like America......
I did and wasnt impressed. America is about diversity for me. Not interested in a place where I have to tell people where Canada is and that there is a country called Georgia. And that not all mexicans rapists and not all muslims are terrorists. My time is too valuable to deal with stupid honestly. And dont get me wrong I'm sure there are many great people. But they have less exposure to other cultures and also education failed them.
We are a great melting pot of culture and I wouldn't want to live in a nation that wasn't diverse....just think about the great music and food we enjoy here...the different perspectives on issues....we are strong when we are one...and there is a political party that doesn't want us to be strong and so they work to divide us...I bet you are smart enough to figure out which party does the dividing.....they are marching and rioting as we speak and they beat you up if you say all of our lives matter.....
United we stand divided we fall....
I followed american politics way before I moved here. And we all knew that as newcomers to this great country to avoid conservative areas. Because of racism and lack of acceptance of other cultures. Ir is true now after 20 years living in the US.
It is also true in many countries, the right is more likely to be fascist and harbors many racists and bigots in their ranks. I dont even know why this is up for debate. As it is very obvious. The biggest indication is most minorities vote massively anti GOP although many of us are actually conservative. (Jews, muslims, latinos....).

If I hear Sandra Smith on FOX news say one more time today that "The republicans didn't like it when Obama signed executive orders"....
Sandra you ignorant bitch....we are fighting our way out of a pandemic you stupid never Trumper......I can't watch this happen to a once fair and impartial news agency.....

How can you stand watching the clowns at FOX? do you have a functioning brain? Because I can tell you that even when I hardly spoke any English, I knew they were clowns just from their facial expressions. Wake up and nourish your brain if you still have one.
I watch them all....they are all out of touch with middle America...maybe the big networks should move to the mid west and hire from there....the news would be much more in line with the thinking of average Americans.....the coasts are filled with freaks.....tattooed pierced purple hair freaks....
They are all corrupted I agree. But the middle of america needs a revolution in terms of education, history, acceptance, tolerance and world cultures. The amount of ignorance coming from a big portion of that part of the country is nauseating to say the least.
You believe what you have been told about middle America...you should go there and see for yourself....when you get there the first thing you will notice besides the friendly treatment from strangers is that it looks like America......
I did and wasnt impressed. America is about diversity for me. Not interested in a place where I have to tell people where Canada is and that there is a country called Georgia. And that not all mexicans rapists and not all muslims are terrorists. My time is too valuable to deal with stupid honestly. And dont get me wrong I'm sure there are many great people. But they have less exposure to other cultures and also education failed them.
We are a great melting pot of culture and I wouldn't want to live in a nation that wasn't diverse....just think about the great music and food we enjoy here...the different perspectives on issues....we are strong when we are one...and there is a political party that doesn't want us to be strong and so they work to divide us...I bet you are smart enough to figure out which party does the dividing.....they are marching and rioting as we speak and they beat you up if you say all of our lives matter.....
I followed american politics way before I moved here. And we all knew that as newcomers to this great country to avoid conservative areas. Because of racism and lack of acceptance of other cultures. Ir is true now after 20 years living in the US.
It is also true in many countries, the right is more likely to be fascist and harbors many racists and bigots in their ranks. I dont even know why this is up for debate. As it is very obvious. The biggest indication is most minorities vote massively anti GOP although many of us are actually conservative. (Jews, muslims, latinos....).
Propaganda works...you sound just like some guests on CNN....I would suggest you travel and see for yourself....we just had a lawyer from Philadelphia threaten to bring rioters to a small town in Northern CA unless they release people they arrested during a protest...

There is nothing right about that...but he called the townspeople racist and said they will pay....so the town invited him to come...when he left he said he was ashamed for his angry letter and that he learned something from visiting their town...

Truth is out there if you care to look for yourself....this is the least racist nation on earth but you wouldn't know it by watching these young people today....

There are fear mongers and cry babies all over the place....don't listen to them.....you know you are lucky to be here or you would have left by now....

Propaganda works...you sound just like some guests on CNN....I would suggest you travel and see for yourself....we just had a lawyer from Philadelphia threaten to bring rioters to a small town in Northern CA unless they release people they arrested during a protest...

There is nothing right about that...but he called the townspeople racist and said they will pay....so the town invited him to come...when he left he said he was ashamed for his angry letter and that he learned something from visiting their town...

Truth is out there if you care to look for yourself....this is the least racist nation on earth but you wouldn't know it by watching these young people today....

There are fear mongers and cry babies all over the place....don't listen to them.....you know you are lucky to be here or you would have left by now....

The real problem is how they conflated the definition of racism. The cop that killed Floyd was racist by their standard simply because the cop was white and the suspect black. Nothing of race was mentioned, and there were officers of race that were at the scene.

The word racist and racism has lost all original meaning thanks to leftists. They use race as their get out of jail free card every chance they get. To combat voter ID, their claim is that Voter-ID is racist. Now, they can't explain how, but it's what their puppet masters have told them so they repeat and believe it.

Hahaha you talk like trump, the least racist country ? Hahaha
I'm sorry man but you guys are beyond help. A country that practiced slavery not long ago, segregation not long ago, racism is rampant against blacks and minorities and is documented. I gotta leave it here...you are delusional.

Forum List

Back