Trump: Pelosi, Schumer ready to make a deal after executive orders

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
President Trump on Monday said Democratic leaders suddenly want to make a deal on a coronavirus relief package after he blew past the stalled negotiations with executive orders to send aid to Americans.

He said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who spent the weekend decrying the executive action as illegal, sent word they want to meet with him.

“So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were ‘hardliners’, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!” Mr. Trump tweeted.

President Trump on Monday said Democratic leaders suddenly want to make a deal on a coronavirus relief package after he blew past the stalled negotiations with executive orders to send aid to Americans.

He said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who spent the weekend decrying the executive action as illegal, sent word they want to meet with him.

“So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were ‘hardliners’, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!” Mr. Trump tweeted.

Amazing what can happen when the American people are no longer hostages of the demonazi party..

These two morons are killing their chances to hold the house....:heehee:
They already did that, with their fake Russia hoax and banana republic kangaroo court impeachment.

Americans will be paying them back for all that soon.

The Durham CRIMINAL investigation is still looming too. Will probably be an October surprise, with democrats indicted and going to jail.

By opening his big mouth, Trump makes it more difficult to arrive at an agreement. It's like starting your touchdown dance on the 5 yard line instead of getting across the goal line first. STFU, score the TD, and THEN do your victory party. Don't get me wrong, I like the EOs he signed, even if they are possibly unconstitutional. The Dems will look bad if they challenge the EOs in Court, so IMHO he's kinda got them by the short hairs. So don't rub it in even if they were and are a bunch of assholes; get the deal done first then make your political hay.

Last edited:

Only problem is neither Schumer or Pelosi contacted Trump.

If I hear Sandra Smith on FOX news say one more time today that "The republicans didn't like it when Obama signed executive orders"....
Sandra you ignorant bitch....we are fighting our way out of a pandemic you stupid never Trumper......I can't watch this happen to a once fair and impartial news agency.....

Trump always lies about the timing of deals.

He is a liar. Worth noting that Democrats have said they are willing to resume negotiations quite publicly. This is not BAILOUT MONEY. Even Republican led states have seen the coronavirus blow holes in their budgets. REPUBLICAN Mike DeWine has said there will be massive budget cuts unless they get help.

If I hear Sandra Smith on FOX news say one more time today that "The republicans didn't like it when Obama signed executive orders"....
Sandra you ignorant bitch....we are fighting our way out of a pandemic you stupid never Trumper......I can't watch this happen to a once fair and impartial news agency.....

They are not fair and impartial. They are nothing but Trump propagandists. Sandra Smith is one of the few REAL journalists at Fox.

Most of Trump's nonsense is already DOA and rejected and going nowhere.

They have been trying to make deals for two months it is the president and the Senate which has drug its feet through the process...

Most of Trump's nonsense is already DOA and rejected and going nowhere.
Yep, he has got to be the most illiterate politician when it comes to knowing the Constitution.

He is a liar. Worth noting that Democrats have said they are willing to resume negotiations quite publicly. This is not BAILOUT MONEY. Even Republican led states have seen the coronavirus blow holes in their budgets. REPUBLICAN Mike DeWine has said there will be massive budget cuts unless they get help.
Missouri has already made massive budget cuts due to Covid-19.

Forum List

Back