Trump Peeved He Couldn't Give Himself the Medal of Honor: 'They Wouldn't Let Me Do It'

It sounds like something he would say to trigger the communists.
Trump claimed the election was stolen.
THAT'S what triggered the communist.

1658747718799.png

ormer President Donald Trump admitted Saturday that after he flew to Iraq aboard Air Force One that he wanted to give himself the Medal of Honor — the country's highest award for military valor in action — but was told he wasn't allowed to.

"As president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor, but they wouldn't let me do it…they said that would be inappropriate," Trump said on July 23 at the Turning Point USA summit, whose "mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government."

The Congressional Medal of Honor, which is typically presented by the president in the name of Congress, represents values of "bravery, courage, sacrifice [and] integrity," and is only awarded for military valor in action.

Can you believe this dude wanted to give himself a MOH. Unbelievable.
/---------/ You are so blinded by hatred for DJT, you can't even tell when he is mocking hmself.

ormer President Donald Trump admitted Saturday that after he flew to Iraq aboard Air Force One that he wanted to give himself the Medal of Honor — the country's highest award for military valor in action — but was told he wasn't allowed to.

"As president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor, but they wouldn't let me do it…they said that would be inappropriate," Trump said on July 23 at the Turning Point USA summit, whose "mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government."

The Congressional Medal of Honor, which is typically presented by the president in the name of Congress, represents values of "bravery, courage, sacrifice [and] integrity," and is only awarded for military valor in action.

Trump also wants the Pulitzer peace prize.

Those unable to appreciate Donald Trump's dry sense of humor that is sometimes brilliant, are likely to be so gullible they believe he was serious about that.

Or if not gullible, so hate filled and with TDS they are willing to be dishonest about it.

So funny! You believe the fat former guy tells it like it is.......until you want to claim he's just kidding. Gaslight much?
/-----/ So funny. You believe no one is entitled to have a sense of humor....and everything said must be taken literally.
1666880597510.png

literally.

Trump also wants the Pulitzer peace prize.

/----/ "Pulitzer peace prize"
I can't stop laughing.
Pulitzer peace prize
Pulitzer peace prize
Pulitzer peace prize
Pulitzer peace prize
Pulitzer peace prize

Those unable to appreciate Donald Trump's dry sense of humor that is sometimes brilliant, are likely to be so gullible they believe he was serious about that.

Or if not gullible, so hate filled and with TDS they are willing to be dishonest about it.
Sorry Trump Humper, nobody is buying that bullshit.

Forum List

Back