Trump Trump, pay to play on steroids

The major thing is the water, a major contamination can be happening for a long time without being noticed , before long all our water will be contaminated.

It has been fast tracked and done behind closed doors, like everything else in our government.

Water can be contaminated just as easily by a train derailment, which is the alternative way to move this oil.

Kelcy Warren, CEO of Dallas-based Energy Transfer, told The Associated Press that he expects Trump to make it easier for his company and others to complete infrastructure projects.

How is this pay to play? Makes no sense. Yes, he ran on making oil, gas, coal easier for companies so we can all enjoy the fruits of his labor. You only see negatives in that but you, like most libs are losers with nothing but hate and smears to offer. We can't prosper on hate and smears.

You can't prosper on lies and deceit either and so far, that's all Trump has given you suckers.

Hillary was supposedly an elite and in Wall Street's pocket and therefore untrustworthy, but everyone in Trumps cabinet is a Wall Street multi-millionaire/billionaire who was born wealthy. These are the guys who off-shored your jobs in the first place.

They consider you stupid losers who deserve your fate for believing the biggest liar to ever run for office.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Kelcy Warren, CEO of Dallas-based Energy Transfer, told The Associated Press that he expects Trump to make it easier for his company and others to complete infrastructure projects.

How is this pay to play? Makes no sense. Yes, he ran on making oil, gas, coal easier for companies so we can all enjoy the fruits of his labor. You only see negatives in that but you, like most libs are losers with nothing but hate and smears to offer. We can't prosper on hate and smears.

You can't prosper on lies and deceit either and so far, that's all Trump has given you suckers.

Hillary was supposedly an elite and in Wall Street's pocket and therefore untrustworthy, but everyone in Trumps cabinet is a Wall Street multi-millionaire/billionaire who was born wealthy. These are the guys who off-shored your jobs in the first place.

They consider you stupid losers who deserve your fate for believing the biggest liar to ever run for office.
You can't support your steamy pile of shit.

The major thing is the water, a major contamination can be happening for a long time without being noticed , before long all our water will be contaminated.

It has been fast tracked and done behind closed doors, like everything else in our government.

Water can be contaminated just as easily by a train derailment, which is the alternative way to move this oil.

I agree but at least one knows it when it happens, instead of a slow contamination underground.

Here's the thing. I'm an atheist. I don't believe in "Sacred Sites", and I don't think we should avoid progress because of someone else's superstitions. The land the pipeline is beign built on is not a burial ground and it's not owned by the Tribe. And again, the time to raise any objections was 5 years ago when this was proposed, NOT when the project is 85% complete.

The Dakota Access pipeline was fast-tracked from the beginning, using the Nationwide Permit 12 process that treats the pipeline as a series of small construction sites and grants exemption from the environmental review required by the Clean Water Act and the National Environmental Policy Act. And since it does not cross an international border, as the Keystone XL project did, it escaped a more probing federal analysis of its economic justification and environmental impact, according to the chairman of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe, David Archambault II, who wrote in a New York Times op-ed that they have been opposing the pipeline since they first learned of it in 2014.

Nothing happens quickly in government. Pipelines can be built safely and water can be monitored. If you had facts you wouldn't need op-eds.

We have places in MI one can't drink the water due to oil spill, Kalamazoo River Spill.

Fuck the Employers. Bring back Jobs.
Is this why conservatives have been fighting collective bargaining for decades? To fuck the employers?
4i6Ckte.gif

You people don't even know what you believe.

Forum List

Back