trump pardons will cost $2 Million

You whine about selling pardons after the Marc Rich fiasco?

:lame2:

Did Marc Rich pay for a pardon?

No....he had previously contributed to the Clinton campaign. To the GOP then that was terrible. Now with trump it is normal.

No....he had previously contributed to the Clinton campaign.

campaign?

" The 129 pages from the 2001 investigation are heavily redacted. At the time of the pardon, Rich was an international fugitive who had fled to Switzerland. His ex-wife had donated to the Democratic National Committee, the Clinton Presidential Library and Hillary Clinton's New York Senate campaign, raising suspicion about the pardon. "

FBI Releases Documents On Bill Clinton's Controversial 2001 Pardon Of Marc Rich : NPR

Of course trump and Giuliani are selling pardons. trump is a souless piece of Dog Dung.

Does this character Mr. Kiriakou have a video tape of this alleged meeting with Mr. Giuliani? Does he have written documentation signed and notarized by Rudy?

Cons like this doofus have been known to lie, you know.

The old anonymous associate of Rudi Guliani bit.
Communist democrat are really reprehensible.

Trump should sell any secrets he knows to highest bidder.

Seth Rich paid dearly . You better believe that.

Marc Rich goes back a ways.. He was paying for Israeli Jews to visit Yemen and Yemeni Jews to visit Israel among other things.

I am FASCINATED-----how much were israeli jews being paid to visit Yemen? Can you name a few?
After Yemeni jews visited Israel----did they go back
to Yemen in any significant numbers?

Seth Rich paid dearly . You better believe that.

Marc Rich goes back a ways.. He was paying for Israeli Jews to visit Yemen and Yemeni Jews to visit Israel among other things.

I am FASCINATED-----how much were israeli jews being paid to visit Yemen? Can you name a few?
After Yemeni jews visited Israel----did they go back
to Yemen in any significant numbers?

It was a fair sized swap.. I have no names. Let me see what I can find.

Meanwhile, he was a controversial guy.

Marc Rich, the man who sold Iranian oil to Israel ...
Jun 27, 2013 · Businessman Marc Rich, who died yesterday in Switzerland at the age of 78, will be buried today in Israel. Rich died of a stroke in a hospital near his home in Lucerne. According to Forbes magazine, Rich's 2012 assets totaled $2.5 billion. His good name was everything to him. Jewish philanthropist Marc Rich, a key donor to Israel, dies at 78.

Forum List

Back