Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Michael Flynn was never a threat to our Liberty.
Flynn represented a unique threat to our national security. Not only was he talking with the russians, but he was doing so secretly. A fact that the russians knew, but the american people didn't. Which means Flynn was subject to blackmail by the Russians. And as national security advisor, he was privy to the nations highest secrets, while being subject to blackmail by our enemies.

That's a formula for disaster. Which is why the Flynn case was of such importance.
Yes and the traitor Trump fired him and then gave him a pardon??
He doesn't belong in jail.
A MF traitor doesn't belong in jail?? Why?? Because he's a repub?

They did, turd.
Nope. Someone lied to you.
Yep. you did.
I know what Flynn said and I know it was a lie.

Its ridiculous to deny it.
Please quote the lie for us.
FBI concluded Flynn wasn't an agent of Russia and didn't believe he was trying to lie, notes show

Here's a clue for you, moron: You can't claim that someone is lying if they say the don't remember something. You can't read a person's mind, so you have no idea what they can remember and what they can't remember.
There’s no way Flynn “forgot” the conversation. It’s beyond a reasonable doubt.
Fake News.

Trump’s Flynn pardon fully justified — adviser should never have been investigated and prosecuted.

There was never a scrap of evidence that Flynn was either a clandestine agent of Russia or had committed any penal offense.

Months ago, the Justice Department right moved to dismiss Flynn’s prosecution on the ground that there was never a basis to investigate him in the first place – it was illegitimate Joe Biden who suggested the unconstitutional attack, during the Transition of the incoming Administration. But the Justice Department ran into an angry evil jurist, Sullivan, and a quirk of federal law.

Vile Hate Filled U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan was deeply opposed to the dismissal of Flynn’s case. In connection with the investigation conducted by Dirty Bob Mueller, Flynn had initially pleaded guilty in late 2017 to one count of making false statements to investigators. That plea was taken by a different judge, and the case was then reassigned to Vile Hater Sullivan.

In the aftermath of the coerced plea, there was a rising chorus that this American Hero had been railroaded by Dirty Bob Mueller and his Partisan Witch Hunters. During the transition to the Trump administration in December 2016, Flynn — as the designee to be the incoming president’s top national security aide — had entirely appropriate communications with foreign officials, including Russia’s Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak.

In the growing “collusion” hysteria, however, it was rumored that these contacts were somehow "illegal" and may have involved a corrupt deal to undo sanctions against Moscow imposed by President Obama as a payoff for Russia’s meddling in the election for Trump’s benefit.

The collusion narrative was a creation of the Crooke Hillary presidential campaign, abetted by illegal classified leaks to the Lying Fake News media from Corrupt intelligence officials. Indeed, the revelation that Flynn had been in communication with Kislyak was based on a January 2017 illegal leak to The Fake News Washington Post.

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
Boy, I bet that sticks in your craw.
Yeah It also sticks in all Americans craw too ,,,at least the ones that aren't fn traitors

Michael Flynn was never a threat to our Liberty.
Flynn represented a unique threat to our national security. Not only was he talking with the russians, but he was doing so secretly. A fact that the russians knew, but the american people didn't. Which means Flynn was subject to blackmail by the Russians. And as national security advisor, he was privy to the nations highest secrets, while being subject to blackmail by our enemies.

That's a formula for disaster. Which is why the Flynn case was of such importance.
Fake News.

Although there was no evidence that Flynn was either a clandestine agent of Russia (which could have been the proper basis for a counterintelligence investigation), or had committed any penal offense (which could have predicated a proper criminal investigation), FBI Director, Lying James Comey dispatched two agents to interview Flynn at the White House on January 24, 2017 — Flynn’s first full day as national security adviser.

Confident that Trump didn't realize what snake Comey was, the interview was not been cleared with the Justice Department or the White House, as protocols required.

Plainly, the interview was a perjury trap. FBI Deputy Director Lying Andy McCabe softened Flynn up by discouraging him from getting counsel. The interviewing agents, led by Peter Strzok, schemed to avoid giving Flynn the FBI’s standard advice to interviewees about the nature of the interview and the fact that any false statement could result in prosecution.

The objective was, at a minimum, to get Flynn fired or otherwise sidelined from any involvement in the Russia investigation. The Corrupt Seditious FBI’s overarching plan, initiated by the Despicable Obama/Biden administration, was to continue investigating the bogus Trump-Russia angle, in hope of developing a basis to impeach or prosecute President Trump. That would have been difficult to do with Flynn — an experienced official and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency — at the National Security Council helm.

Nevertheless, the interviewing agents concluded that Flynn did not lie. There were some inconsistencies between his recitation of the Kislyak conversations and the transcripts, but these were chalked up as normal failures of recollection by the FBI agents who conducted the interview.

All I can say to you republican scum here is if this was Obama pulling the shit trump has pulled for 4 years you'd want him hung Try and tell me I'm wrong

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

Yeah It also sticks in all Americans craw too, at least the ones that aren't fn traitors

Yeah, until you come to the realization that you don't speak for "all Americans"

But hey, let me shove it in deeper!

I am very glad that President Trump has pardoned the general.

I am especially pleased that his action has upset Nancy & Chuck.

Yeah It also sticks in all Americans craw too, at least the ones that aren't fn traitors

Yeah, until you come to the realization that you don't speak for "all Americans"

If that's your thing ,find a friend and go for it

If that's your thing ,find a friend and go for it
Okay, but you need to pull it out of your ass first.

Yeah It also sticks in all Americans craw too ,,,at least the ones that aren't fn traitors
Yup. Flynn is an American Hero, who served in our Nation's Uniform for 30 years, even under enemy fire. During the Grenada operation he dove off a 30' cliff to save an American Sailor that was drowning. He fully deserves an apology and to be made completely whole for the horrors visited on him by the corrupt Obama/Biden Administration and then their hold overs.

The recorded conversations were said to have been inconsistent with Flynn’s report to Vice President Mike Pence of what had been discussed, although even that is debatable. This led President Trump to fire Flynn. But the FBI never sought to prosecute Flynn during Comey’s tenure because the bureau did not believe he had intentionally made false statements.

The Flynn investigation, however, was revived by Dirty Bob Mueller’s team, which was largely staffed by activist Democrats, several of whom had served in the Obama Justice Department. They heavily pressured Flynn to plead guilty, including threatening to prosecute Flynn’s son.

When he retired from the Army, Flynn started a private intelligence firm; his son was employed there, and the firm did some work for foreign countries, including Turkey, though it was not registered as a foreign agent. Investigators suggested that there could be criminal liability in the firm’s failure to register and statements made to the Justice Department in that regard.

Flynn indicated in early 2018 that he was prepared to be sentenced and put the awful chapter behind him and his family. As a first offender who (a) should not have been investigated, (b) had pleaded guilty to a dubious process crime, and (c) was a decorated combat commander with a distinguished 30-year history of service to the United States, it should have been an easy sentence, involving no jail time.

Yet the sentencing did not happen, because Vile Hater Judge Sullivan became unhinged. At an outrageous hearing, the judge suggested that Flynn had committed treason (later apologizing for that slander). He also implied that if Flynn did not provide additional cooperation to the Mueller prosecutors (with whom Flynn had been cooperating), a prison sentence could be in the offing.

This launched a transition in which Flynn decided to fight the case. He eventually dismissed the lawyers who had represented him through the plea, retaining the combative Sidney Powell.

Powell pushed aggressively for discovery that the government had not previously provided Flynn, and moved to have the case thrown out, contending that the FBI and the prosecutors had committed outrageous misconduct, pervasively violating Flynn’s due process rights.

In the interim, in 2019, President Trump replaced Jeff Sessions with William Barr as attorney general. Barr authorized a still-ongoing investigation into the politicized origins of the Trump-Russia probe. This also came to include the appointment of an outside prosecutor, St. Louis U.S. Attorney Jeff Jensen (a former FBI agent), to review the Flynn case.

Deeper ?? lol with your one inch Even your wife left you Lol

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.
Once the prosecution admitted that Flynn didn't lie and there was prosecutorial misconduct in threatening his family all those Flynn lied stories went out the window. The prosecutors made a full confession. It was only racist judge Sullivan that kept this alive.
The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully. I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

this is a court document signed by Flynn on the DOJ website

lets not confuse he admitted guilt of lying with right wing propaganda on whether he deserved a light or heavy sentence or to be pardon. He admitted guilt and was found guilty of lying.

U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn (1:17-cr-232, District of Columbia) (justice.gov)

The NY AG is free to go after Trump now, but, once she has Trump in Court, she will have to present actual courtroom evidence of criminal wrong doing, at which point Trump will wipe the floor with her, just like he wiped the floor with Mueller, McCabe, Comey and Sullivan.
You know that Trump lost both the NY Trump Foundation, and Trump University cases.

The NY AG is free to go after Trump now, but, once she has Trump in Court, she will have to present actual courtroom evidence of criminal wrong doing, at which point Trump will wipe the floor with her, just like he wiped the floor with Mueller, McCabe, Comey and Sullivan.
You know that Trump lost both the NY Trump Foundation, and Trump University cases.
And hopefully a few more when the NY AG kicks his fat lying ass

Fake news. American Hero Flynn was never charged with any of that.
Flynn was never charged with a host of crimes that he allocuted to in his plea deal. Flynn did a plea bargain, in return for his cooperation he wouldn't be charged with more than a single count of 18 USC 1001.

You gonna go beat some old lady or shoot up a mall?

BOTH, "peacefully" of course.

I am very glad that President Trump has pardoned the general.

I am especially pleased that his action has upset Nancy & Chuck.
I marvel at the class Flynn has shown through this terrible prosecution and the gratitude with which he has accepted justice finally delivered by the President's constitutional authority to be the final bulwark against a corrupt government.

Besides confirming that there was no appropriate basis for investigating Flynn in the first place, Investigating US Attorney Jensen uncovered significant improprieties in the corrupt FBI’s interview of Flynn, including the still unexplained departures from FBI procedures in the writing and editing of the report of Flynn’s interview (the so-called FBI 302 form).

Disclosures also showed that FBI Director Corrupt Comey had discussed Flynn’s case at a White House meeting on January 5, 2017, which featured the highest-echelon political and law-enforcement officials of the Obama administration: President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates.

Notes from the meeting suggest that the possibility of prosecuting Flynn under the Logan Act — a likely unconstitutional provision that has never been charged in the 150-year history of the Justice Department — was discussed.

The improprieties surrounding Flynn’s investigation led the Justice Department to move to dismiss the Flynn case. This decision, however, crashed into a foible of federal law. Although the Constitution gives the executive branch unfettered discretion over prosecutorial decisions, including which cases to abandon, the federal rule governing dismissal purports to require the prosecutor to obtain “leave of the court.”

This mandate was inserted primarily to protect defendants from prosecutorial abuse (for example, dismissing a case that is going badly, so that it can be re-charged at a later, more opportune time). It does not apply when a defendant concurs in the Justice Department’s dismissal motion because the case is being dismissed with finality.

Vile Hater Judge Sullivan, however, resorted to this quirk in the rule to refuse to act on the dismissal motion. Despite the Justice Department’s thorough explanation for its decision (which it is not required to give in such detail), the vile hate-filled judge intimated that motion to dismiss Flynn’s case was a corrupt deal.

Vile Hater Sullivan even retained a former federal judge and unabashed Trump critic, John Gleeson, as a friend of the court for the purpose of developing a legal theory that Vile Hater Sullivan had lawful authority to sentence Flynn — notwithstanding that the only legitimate prosecutorial authority, the Justice Department, wanted the case dropped.

Forum List

Back